Twilight Teaser Trailer

I just finished Eclipse, too. I LOVED it!

(Spoilers in white. Highlight to read)
I can't wait for the wedding. I'm so glad she's letting Alice organize it. Somehow I wouldn't have been satisfied if they had just had just run away and got married in jeans in some office, or whatever. And Bella's new car! Oh my. I wasn't expecting her to agree to that. It sounds fancy. Does anyone know if it's actually a real care? Mercedes Guardian. I'll have to google it.

So, who thinks Jacob will come back during the wedding?

Athene Perthro said:
I just finished Eclipse, too. I LOVED it!

(Spoilers in white. Highlight to read)
I can't wait for the wedding. I'm so glad she's letting Alice organize it. Somehow I wouldn't have been satisfied if they had just had just run away and got married in jeans in some office, or whatever. And Bella's new car! Oh my. I wasn't expecting her to agree to that. It sounds fancy. Does anyone know if it's actually a real care? Mercedes Guardian. I'll have to google it.

So, who thinks Jacob will come back during the wedding?
I feel bad for posting spoilers either way, so Athene I will PM you! Though your thought of it sounds great. :D

Athene I agree completely, and you already know my thoughts on your last question. Stupid, ugh.

Yeah...Athene and I had a lovely long discussion in PM...though we both thought it would be good to create another thread solely based upon discussion of the book series not the movie. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back