Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Ashton had heard the two apparate and he sat up and looked around, no way was he not going to be in the honorable mention for them finding Kida. Ashton got up and sprinted upstairs to grab a T-shirt and tugged it on before running into Kida's study to pull out a photo album, he flipped through it and found a picture of Kida and Eden infront of a fancy looking house and he knew that was the place where Icarus and Eden went.

Ashton quickly ran his hands through his hair and Apparated, he stumbled as he landed in the front foyer and got his balance back 'No need to Fear Ladies!' he said to the screaming Maids 'I've come to save the day!' he said as he walked over to one who looked slightly attractive 'Well i can always save the day later' he said as he ran his hand down the womans arm. Ashton paused as his head spun he looked over to where Eden was 'Maybe later baby, Gotta save my Baby sister, Because i'm a man like that' he said before he lightly jogged into the Lounge room where Eden was and he smiled 'You can't shake me off that easily baby' he said as he ran his hands through his hair again.

Ashton tapped his chin and started to look around the room for clues 'What are you waiting for, We've got to save my baby sister!' he said, his attitude improving ten fold since he had his 5 minutes nap. Ashton put his hand on the wall to balance but instantly slipped and almost stumbled onto his face, he knelt on the ground and looked at the Carpet as if he meant to do that. 'Where do we start?' he asked Eden, his bum in the air as he looked at the ground trying to play it cool.

Eden looked around the sitting and everything was perfect. It was as if nothing had ever happened in here. Eden knew that she would find a bit of the marble messed up. Eden heard a siren go off and a couple of her maids screamed. Pulling out her wand she got ready for whoever was coming into her home unexpected. She heard one of her maids scream and the mummer of a voice. Eden took a few steps closer. Ashton came walking up. Glaring at him Eden waved away a couple of maids. "Keep your hands off the slaveborns Romeo. They know what would happen if they slept with you." Eden sighed she didn't know where to start. What if this was a dead end?

It seemed that every time Ashton started to talk Eden wanted to slap him. "Yes I realize that we have to safe your baby sister. Lets not forget that she is my best friend." Eden said with a sigh. Kida and Eden had been friends back when Eden's last name was Luna and she was still getting in close with the Koshiba. As the minutes went by Eden doubted if she would ever see her best friend again. "When I came downstairs last night this room was destroyed so if anything happened it was here." Eden said with a sigh. She would let the boys look around and if they didn't find anything Eden had a few tricks.

Ashton looked at Eden 'Temptation is stronger than fear sometimes' he said with a small smile on his face, he couldn’t help himself, his handed needed to wonder and touch. Eden went on about Kida being her best friend and he shrugged, he hadn’t had a best friend so he didn’t know how strong her connection was to her but he was half certain it wouldn’t be stronger than his connection to her, they were related by blood, unless Kida and Eden were blood sister but he didn’t want to think too much about it.

Ashton kept looking at the ground, she didn’t kick him out which was a good thing, he raised an eyebrow 'and you didn’t think that after getting a strange text from Kida and seeing this room a mess that something wasn’t wrong' he asked sitting up for a moment, Ashton looked at the fireplace and tilted his head, he saw a line of ash which looked to small to be a piece of wood, there were two pieces but he shrugged, he might have been seeing things. Ashton continued to look around the room 'You know this place better than me, What is out of place' he said as he crawled around on his hands and knees he knew Kida would break things but the cleaners would have cleaned it up, if she smashed glass their might be traces of it in the carpet but he couldn’t prove anything with a shard of glass. Ashton continued to Crawl when he went past the couch and table he pulled his hand off the ground with a bit of a yelp and looked at it, there was glass stuck in it he held his hand up to Eden 'Here' he said as he turned his hand back to him and watched the blood slowly ooze out around the glass and down his arm 'Something has been broken here' he said looking around him not knowing what to find.

Ashton dug the glass out of his hand with his finger and place it on the table, blood started to pump now that the exit was clear, he grabbed onto his shirt tightly and looked around the room. 'Check under anything, the view to the eye is clear, but something has to be hidden, her wand or her phone or something has to be somewhere' he said to Eden, Refusing to accept that Kida hadn’t been here, she had to be.

Eden glared at him. "They would never be tempted by the likes of you. With how much you break I'm sure you can't even get it up." Eden said knowing she was being mean but Eden did not like the idea of anyone messing around with the help.

"Ashton my father is a very powerful man in Japan he has gotten into a few fights and messed this room. As for the text my mind was on other things." Eden hated when people questioned her. Eden was already upset with herself for not checking things out when she got the text. If Kida anything happened to Kida, Eden would blame herself for the rest of her life. "Ashton everything in this place is perfect like before the only thing that is wrong is the marble in front of the couch. Its been damaged I'm sure that it will be replaced soon." Eden watched Ashton crawl around her living room. When he cut himself Eden rolled her eyes. Just what the maids needed more work. "Really Ashton something was broken? I would have never guessed." Eden said sounding very annoyed.

Eden snapped her fingers and a maid went over to Ashton's side. "Make sure he doesn't need stitches. Ashton I would keep your hands to yourself. You touch her in a way your not supposed to and she will remove the hand." Eden said as she left the stair case and went to the couch. Looking at the marble once more Eden layed down on the floor and looked under the couch. Eden saw the bag that Eden had given to Kida. Pulling it out Eden opened it up. Inside was her wallet. A picture of her and Kida back at Hogwarts a picture of Scarlet and Aine playing with a toy snitch. There where a few baby items and some candy wrappers. Eden put the bag down and looked at Ashton. "Kida was here." Eden said softly. The only father Eden had ever known had taken her best friend.

Ashton Chuckled at Eden 'Oh Baby, Who says its not up now' he said with a wink, he mind elsewhere for a moment before snapping back to the task at hand. Ashton listened to Eden ramble on about her father being very powerful 'If you know Kida like I do, You’d know that she didn’t leave this battle without getting one or two in on him' he said as he looked around the room, he needed to focus. Ashton looked at the maid who came to his aid and started treating his hand, she smiled at her and he was almost certain she blushed slightly but Eden had said not to touch her so he complied this once. Once a Bandage was secure around his hand he nodded his thanks and looked at the bag in Eden’s hands, Kida had a few bags she often alternated through the contents would go to each back she picked up so it was obvious she was last here and hadn’t just left this bag here once by accident or it would be empty. Ashton leaned forward and dug his hand in the bag for a moment and pulled out a lolly pop, unwrapping it he placed it in his mouth and toyed with it, a distraction from his other thoughts to keep his mind focused, that and he liked lollypops.

Ashton stood up and looked at Eden 'Well, How do we find her, you say you’re your Father is a Powerful man, He’s either killed Kida or he’s got her somewhere, if he knows that she’s a.. well her difference from say you or me then she’s in deep poop' he said with a concerned look on his face.
Ashton ran one hand through his hair and took the lollypop out of his mouth and waved it slightly 'We shall hunt down and search all of your family’s houses until we find her' he said, it was the only idea he could possibly think of 'Then I’ll sleep for a week.. Now let’s go' he said as turned around and realised he didn’t know which way he came from.

Eden groaned, at Ashtons lame joke. "Better hope that my husband doesn't hear you say that." Eden said in a board tone. She knew Kida just as well as she knew her own self. She was glad that Ashton listened to her for once. The one thing her father hated was an outsider touching the maids without his permission. Sometimes he would let a guest enjoy a maid for the night but he always made those decisions.

Eden just kept looking at the bag. If they where going to find Kida in time to safe her life Eden had to act fast. Walking back over to the stair case Eden gave her wand a wave and muttered a spell under her breath. At once everything that had happened in the past few days in the room was happening again. Eden sped everything up until she saw Kida. Slowing it down Eden gasped as Koaru offered her a drink and she took it. She wanted to scream and tell her not to drink it but its not like it would have helped. Continuing on Eden saw Koaru hit Kida and them fighting. The scene kept playing on. It was the worst thing ever seeing her best friend lose the fight and when she finally passed out. Five minutes later Eden saw herself walk down the stairs and talk with her father. After a few moments Eden saw herself walk out of the room and her father vanish. Eden stopped the images and sat down on the stairs. "Ashton I don't know what to say." Eden said softly.

Ashton chukled, he couldn't help but play with Eden, she was wound so tightly it was fun. He saw Eden wave her wand and part of him wanted to duck and roll for cover, he watched as everything was blur until he saw Kida and it slowed down and went through the Scene, he watched Kida take the drink from Koaru and he shook his head, she couldn't have known about the contents, he knew that she thought the Koshibas just despised her because she wasn't upper class like they were, the scene played on and Koaru back handed Kida he kept himself calm instead of wanting to fly through the scene and attack Koaru but he knew he wasn't really there, Kida fought back and split his lip 'Yeah! Go Ki!' he cheered but then looked at Eden 'Sorry' he mumbled, he supported Kida not Eden's father, no way would he ever support him but he didn't know where Eden stood with him. Ashton watched the scene then saw Kida give up, she had put up a hell of a fight but he wondered why she didn't use her Animagus form on him, she was quicker than him if she wasn't drugged maybe the Animagus form wouldn't have been effected by the potion.

Ashton saw Eden come downstairs and talk to her father before leaving, once the Scene returned to normal Ashton turned to Eden 'You Saw this happen with the Text and you didn't realize ANYTHING!' he shouted, he was angry now, Eden should have known something was up, Ashton walked towards Eden his chest puffed like a bird defending itself 'How could you not know that Kida was involved here! You got the text then you went out to enjoy yourself without her and didn't ask why! Kida always replys to her phone, Always!' he said as he pointed at Eden 'You could have prevented this if you stopped listening to your stupid girly music and payed attention to the commotion going on downstairs Kida wouldn't be missing!' he continued to blame Eden, half of him knew she couldn't have done anything but he needed to lay the blame somewhere. 'Fix This' he snarled as he rubbed his hand which had the glass in, it started to hurt due to the compression on it. Ashton waited for Eden to say something, he didn't know what to do.

When Ashton started to yell at her and got in her face Eden started to get angry. This wasn't her fault. She hadn't really heard anything going on downstairs. Not to mention she had grown so used to her father and his meetings had she tuned out her best friends pleas for her? Maybe Ashton was right and it was all her fault. No Koaru knew that Kida was perfect cover for Eden and the rules stated that no Death Eater ever hurt another's cover. "This is not my fault. How was I supposed to know my father went off the deep end? I told him that Kida was a mixed blood." Eden had to keep her cool but it was becoming harder and harder with Ashton being so mean to her.

When he demanded that she fix it Eden finally lost her cool. Taking off her long trench coat Eden tossed it on the floor. Underneath the coat Eden was wearing a black strapless dress with knee high boots. Reaching up Eden let her hair free from the clip. Giving Ashton a come hither look Eden turned away from Ashton. "Fine whatever you say." Eden walked out of the sitting room and into the main hallway. She came face to face with one of the Death Eaters that had taken Kida away. Pushing him against the wall Eden touched his face gently. She left him kiss down the side of her neck as she grabbed his left arm and ripped the arm off his coat. Once his dark mark was exposed Eden pressed the tip of her wand on it. At once it lit up and he screamed.

Stepping away from him Eden glided back over to Ashton and picked up her coat. With another wave of her wand Judas her silver snake was there wrapping himself around her wand. She spoke softly to him and with one last wave he was gone. "If Judas finds Kida he will force Koaru to send a signal." Eden said with a glare. She would need to change because what she was wearing now was not really good for fighting in.

Ashton could see some distress on Edens face when he yelled at her, she lost her cool and started stripping off her clothes and he took a step back but he realized that she was just freeing herself from her clothes, he followed her like she suggested and leaned against the door frame to see a man standing there, he watched patiently as she pushed him against the wall and he kissed her 'Woah, Hey, if he can do that why can't i' he asked with a slight teasing tone to his voice, the next thing that happened was he screamed, he saw the dark mark writing on the mans arm and Ashton stood up off the wall 'Are you Crazy! Now they know we're onto them and he'll hurt Kida more!' he yelled as he walked over to the man who was in front of him, Ashton was collected he reeled back and punched the man square in the jaw, All Death Eaters weren't his friend as far as he was concerned anyone who would hurt his little sister would get the pain she was getting.

Ashton walked back after Eden and saw the snake appear around her wand, he tilted his head and it was gone 'She's going to get hurt so badly now that they knew we're onto them' he said, he didn't know how long the snake would take to find Kida, she was probably well hidden, anything over 6 months and he would be finding it hard to keep hope. He hoped minutes or a week at the max he didn't know how long it was going to take but he wouldn't rest until she was found. Ashton flexed his hand when the pain caught up with him, he had punched the Death eater with the same hand he had just bandaged, he bent over slightly and held his hand between his knees putting pressure on it, biting into the lollypop 'We better get searching' he said as he calmed his breathing down a bit.
Ashton stood up and picked up Kida's bag and went through it looking her things 'Did you notice that Kida's phone and wand are missing, do you think she took them with her?' he asked not sure how well off she was.

Eden looked at Ashton was crazy. He obviously did not know how things worked with Death Eaters. "All Koaru knows is that one of us is looking for him. We are never to use to call him like that in less its an emergency." Eden knew that there was nothing else that could be done. She let Ashton hit him once Kida was found safely Eden was planning on killing him anyways. Anyone that had touched Kida was going to beg for death long before they get it. "Ashton I know how the Koshiba works and if Kida was dead Koaru would have informed her family already. We can keep looking but her phone and from the looks of it her wand is gone." Eden walked over and gave Ashton a hug. She didn't know why she did it but if he was feeling anywhere as bad as she was than he needed it.
One Month Later

Eden was relaxing next to the indoor pool. Aine and Scarlet where playing in the pool with Tohoru. His kids where with his wife Sunako. The past few weeks had been the hardest of Eden's life. She didn't even want to relax but Tohoru had pointed out that if Eden didn't relax than her girls couldn't relax. So that was the only reason Eden was here. She wasn't just sitting idly by the pool. On her lap was a laptop and she was trying to hunt down Kida's cell phone. Objects didn't just vanish they had to go somewhere. Eden heard someone running. Putting the laptop aside Eden got to her feet quickly. A maid ran into the room in her hands was Judas. Taking her snake from the women Eden spoke softly to her pet. "Where?" The snake mentioned the name of a home her father had bought only a few months ago. Eden whispered something to him and with a tap he vanished. Tohoru and the maid had taken the girls out of the water. They knew Eden was leaving and the girls where to go with Tohoru back to his place where he and Sunako would protect them until she returned.

Eden threw on a pair of torn jeans and a shirt. With a thought Eden was at Kida's place sitting on her older brothers Ashtons stomach. With a few playful smacks Eden tried to wake him up. "Get up you bum. Judas found Kida we have to go now." Eden said smacking Ashton a couple more times for good measure. He had never made it to a healer so his nose was healing the wrong way. Eden wondered if she she just break it again and fix it for him.

Ashton looked at Eden with a cocked eyebrow, weird family things he would never understand if he ever needs Kida or vice versa they just texted or called eachother, none of this sending off a snake business. Ashton looked at the floor, he didn't want to think of the consequences of Kida being taken, he just wished he never knew, he didn't want to worry. Ashton looked at Eden he assumed that since he hasn't been contacted Kida is fine which gave him a bit of happiness but knowing that Kida didn't have her wand was disheartning 'She's good at Wandless magic but the longer she's without her wand she might not have as much ability, If Koaru is a sick Bastard and keeps her without food or water' he said hoping that she did have a wand, but the thought in the back of his mind was nagging him that the thing in the fireplace was her wand.
Eden gave Ashton a hug and he froze up slightly but wrapped his arms around her and took a big breath, he hardly hugged anyone for regular reasons anymore it was strange.</COLOR>
One Month Later
<COLOR color="#000">

Ashton lay in bed arms spread with a busty petite blonde on his chest slightly, she moved and he sat up slightly and kissed her on the lips before she got up and went to the bathroom, he sunk back into bed and sighed but his moment was ruined when someone was sitting on his stomach and smacked him in the face, he opened his eyes and saw Eden and he sat up quickly picking her up by the waist he twisted and threw her down on the bed next to him and rolled to half hold her down but still not be ontop of her, he cussed through his teeth 'Damn it Eden, ever heard of a phone' he said as he rolled off her and pulled on some pants before walking to the bathroom door he almost knocked when it was open, The girl had the dress she wore the night before on and saw Eden on the bed, her face said it all, Ashton quickly hushed her 'Diane, this is my half-Sister Kida' he said gesturing to Eden 'Kida. This is Diane' he said putting some emphasis behind Kida's name, Ashton looked to Diane and smiled 'Sorry Babes, Family Emergency came up, My Little Brother Perseus was at a sleep over and he fell out of a tree, broke his leg and busted his lip rather Tragic' he said talking slightly quickly as he ushered the girl towards the door and waved his hand and all her stuff ran together but he made sure she didn't see, he opened the door and picked up a bag which had assembled by the door and walked her to the front door giving her a kiss and a feel before shutting it behind him and apparating back to the bedroom and pointing at Eden 'Honestly!' he said as he walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, he tilted his head to see some lipstick marks and a hickey on his neck he ran a shower and stripped throwing his boxers out of the room he quickly jumped in and scrubbed himself clean, wrapping a towel around him he walked out of the bathroom and waved his hand and the bedroom door opened 'If you wouldn't mind i would prefer not to have a angry husband breathing down my neck' he said as he walked over to his draws to grab clothes.

Once finished Ashton walked out of his room in jeans and a T-shirt, his hair towel dry but he didn't care. Ashton walked over to Eden and crossed his arms 'We're wasting time!'

Eden relaxed her body as Ashton rolled her. She was starting to get comfy around him. Almost like a big brother. When he asked if she heard of a phone Eden rolled her eyes. "Where's the fun in that?" Eden said smirking at Ashton. The girl that had just been in the bed came out. She was wearing a very rumpled dress. Eden had let out a snort of disgust. Oh yea time for the walk of shame. The girls name was Diane and she did not look at all happy. Ashton introduced her as Kida. "It was lovely meeting you." Eden said not even really trying to hide the amusement in her voice. If things weren't so important Eden would have caused a scene and than later retold the story to the real Kida.

Once Ashton had ushered the girl out and took a quick shower. Eden sat up on the bed. He was saying that he didn't want Alex angry with him she couldn't help but giggle. "Admit it Ashton if I wasn't married you would be all over this." Eden said as she got off the bed and walked over to Ashton. He told her to hurry and Eden gave him a wicked smile. "Fine but next time you have to promise to take your time." Eden said as she took out her wand and gave it a wave. The bright silvery form of a Peacock floated around them. "Kida go wolf and go for the throat. He will panic and signal for Death Eaters." Eden watched the bird vanish. Reaching for Ashton, Eden held his hand tight. "Your not Koshiba so you can't get into this house without my help don't fight me." Eden said as she turned on her heel pulling Ashton along with her.

Ashton wanted to throttle Eden when she smirked at Diane, but now was no the time.
Eden said that if Eden wasn't married he would be all over her and he walked close to her holding his towel on his hips and directing her slowly out the door 'Oh Baby i would have been all over you in a heartbeat' he said before pushing her out the door and slamming it in her face. He Smirked slightly, Eden and Ashton used to hate their guts but after weeks of her showing up and them looking for Kida with no luck he had grown used to her company, he figured they had a sort of a love hate relationship.

Ashton saw the Dog appear and dissapear and grabbed her hand 'You'll have to explain that later and why you didn't send me one before you dropped in' he said, Eden warned him and he sighed 'You and your Dark family's protection, if we had the time we wouldn't bother go hunting you down anyway, calm your farms' he said as he followed Eden to the Koshiba Manor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back