OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
After the speed dating event, Nick had actually been surprised to find that he had, in fact, enjoyed himself getting to know people. But one woman in particular. The twenty-five year old checked his watch, before he sighed, rubbing his temple and finally, he grabbed his black leather jacket and left the house, telling his cousin he would be out for the day, no specifics were needed, in case his parents nagged him about it. Besides, it wasn't as if Nick was going on a date anyway, so there would be no need to get them excited. Apparently, according to his mother, he was now an age where he could get married. Nick wasn't sure how he felt about it but he knew he wouldn't be looking out for a girl simply to get married. He didn't want the rest of his life to feel so robotic. Nick arrived to the cafe where he was to meet up with his friend Kimmara and in the meantime, he got a table for the two of them, hopeful she would find him soon and not get lost. Although it hadn't seemed like it from outside, the café was packed today.

Kimmara had been so busy lately between work and moving apartments, that the young woman had almost forgotten socialization. She had of course enjoyed her time out with Preston, but thus far there had been no more contact between them - not that the american girl didn't think there might be. They seemed to get on fairly well after all. However when she arrived home to an owl inviting her out for drinks or dinner from one of the men she'd interacted with during the Speed Dating event - it seemed they were coming out of the wood works. Not bothering to change from her work clothes Kimmara made her way from her barren apartment, deciding maybe some time away was going to do her some good. The blonde arrived, it was a short apparation away after all, in a timely fashion and entered the cafe to notice that Nick had already grabbed them a table. the ex-model smiled in his direction, hair handing forward, scars hidden mostly by her choice of outfit. "N-Nick!" she said happily, approaching the table, unsure if he'd stand for a hug or sit. "H-how are y-you?" she asked, once finally at the side of the table.

Nick was watching every person that walked through the door, just in case the woman he was waiting for wouldn't see him straight away. Eventually however, Kimmara walked in the cafe and Nick's eyes lit up when she approached him. She stood there a little awkwardly so the man got up and flashed her a small smile as he gave her hug, before he went over to her side and pulled the chair out for her to sit. Of course, this wasn't a planned date or anything, it was a causal hangout, but Nick felt like being a gentleman anyway. "Hi," he greeted Kimmara once they had both sat back down. "You look good. I've been fine I guess. What about you?" he asked genuinely.​

When Nick stood for a hug, Kimmara tried not to get nervous at the contact. She wasn't generally used to anyone making contact with her. This was her second time out with a man withing two weeks, which only added to the jitters. Nothing was happening with her and Preston at the moment, and it wasn't as if she was taking Nicolas home that night either, but the blonde still couldn't help but feel embarrassed and concerned that her coworkers would begin talking. She couldn't relive that feeling after all. Finally she sat, adjusting her floral skirt. "O-oh th-thank you." She spoke, blushing at the compliment. "Y-you look well. I've b-be-been very b-busy recently, b-but it's nice to st-ay busy." She smiled as a waitress stopped by and offered drink specials. Kimmara though took water only. "I u-uhm, am g-glad you invited m-me out. I some-sometimes forget to s-socialize when I work s-so much." She gave a nervous laugh. "I d-didn't really get to know wh-what you w-worked at s-s-speed dating.... what do you u-uhm do for a li-ving?" It was obvious socializing was difficult for the ex model, but she still often tried to be as kind as she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back