Trying to make some new friends

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa blankly scratched her head as she wandered around what seemed to be the fifth corridor. She adjusted her deisgner bag that hung around her shoulder and looked up to scan the hallway and see if anyone she knew was around. To be honest Alyssa flet that she needed some new friends. She only had a few andc they were often busy with other things or other people.

The hallway was quiet but still filled with students who seemed to be quietly conversing with one another. Alyssa secrelty wished to join them, but she wouldn't know what to say or if they even wanted her to butt in. Which she often did.

Lexi was bored in the common room so she went at the fifth floor to gather up some ideas about her new story. Holding a muggle paper clipper with a parchment on it and a self writing quill, Lexi walked and talked while the quill write whatever Lexi says. While walking she didn't noticed someone was walking in her direction and bump in to it. "I'm sorry didn't noticed you." Lexi apologize even though its hurting her mouth.

"It's okay. We probably wouldn't have bumpe dif I had been paying attention aswell." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders in a slight apologetic way. Alyssa hated when she ran into people. Especially people that she didn't really know. She always thoight they were either going to get mad or try and pick a fight with her. As much as she loved drama, she hated when it involved mainly her and another perosn.

"But while were here I might aswell introdouce myself." Alyssa extended her hand to shake witht he girl. "I'm Alyssa Snow"

Lexi took the self writing quill and placed it in her pocket, "I'm Lexi Rodriguez." Lexi took the girl named Alyssa's hand and shake it, after that Lexi got her hand back and said, "Nice meeting you, i'm from Slytherin and you are?" She asked, not wanting to bump on any gryffindors.

Alyssa smiled. At least she had met someone who was actually civil enough not tp upset Alyssa within the first five minute's of speaking. This girl however was also most likely not familiar with people here. Most people avoided Alyssa because not only was she a Slytherin, but she was a glam squad member and immediantly upset most people.

"Oh...I'm a Slytherin too." Alyssa smiled happily. she didn't knwo that anymore Slytherins were around that she hadn't met yet. "what year are you?" She asked curiously wondering if she was actually a transfer, or just a first year that she hadn't met yet.

"Sorry, i didn't much know you. I kind a stop for one year and repeated second year, i should be third year." Lexi explained, "So, why are you walking alone? i heard your one of the Glam Squad?" She asked, Lexi heard about it and the leader of this Squad is Isabella Chaos. She was just gone for about one year and a Squad was made.

Ellie was wandering around the castle, hummin softly as she went. It had now been a few weeks since Harri had left, and although Ellie was constantly reminded about how she had lost her best friend, she was mostly back to normal, she just felt like she had no friends. Jumping a step, Ellie found herself on the fith floor corridor, and she wound a corner, coming face to face with Lexi, a girl she had met in first year who had then dissapeared, and a girl she guessed was a first year. "Hey" she greeted them with a cheery smile. "Were you put back to second year?" she asked Lexi, she hadn't seen her in ages.

While talking to Alyssa, she heard a voice from her back. Lexi turned and saw her second friend of her list, Ellie Sparks. She smiled fakely and answered her question, "Yeah, i was put back to second year because..I kinda stop." She said not erasing her fake smile.

Alyssa blinked in surprise. So many people had now started to refer to her as part of the infamous 'Glam Squad'. Sure Alyssa was quite wealthy and really into fashion. But it was not about being a Clique. Even if it was one of the most ego swelling things in the world to be looked up to like that.

"Uh yeah, I guess you could say I'm in the Glam Squad. Hello there!" Alyssa waved to a girl who had just arrived. The girl was someone Alyssa didn't reconize, other then the fact that she was a Gryffindor.

Alyssa smilled and shrugged her shoulders. What she liked was being with her friends and wearing the latest fashions. Being in a clique had it's advantages too, especially since everyone knows your name and knows about you.

"I guess I like it."

Twyla walked down the fifth corridor in search of a class she was meant to go to. She glanced at the clock nearby and saw she had already missed another class. She sighed and saw a couple of older girls just up the corridor. She walked up to them and smiled slightly, pushing her purple hair out of her face. 'Hi I'm Twyla Burke, can you help me fnd my next class? I've missed my first two, this castle is so confusing!'She said.

OOC: Do you mind if i join?

Lexi think this girl isn't like the other Glam Squad members, when a girl younger than them approached. "First year huh. I'm sorry, i don't talked to first years." She smiled fakely at the girl.

Twyla smirked. 'Don't talk to firsties huh? Well sorry to bum you out in front of your friend but you kinda just talked to one, just saying'Twyla said, her american accent ringing through her words. 'Sorry to burst your bubble but you just made it so damn easy'She added.

Lexi clap twice, "Let me say, your a ravenclaw or hufflepuff?" Lexi said while crossing her arms. "Talking like an older girl." she said narrowing her eyes.

Lexi raised an eyebrow, "Are you messing with me." She said crossing her arms and looking at the girl from head to foot. "If your trying, then don't."

' Are you trying to make me scared? Because it isn't working very well. Intimidation isn't that great when your only an inch taller than me you know. And anyway if your trying to make me scared with the whole Slytherin act then that isn't really working either. The slythy's aren't that scary now that they don't have some freak who looked like a human snake forcing them to kill people.'Twyla said, seeing the Slytherin colours on the girls robes.

"How about both of you grow up and act your age?" Alyssa asked annoyed and lifted her hand up to rub the bridge of her nose in an annoyed manner. Those two were bickering like children and Alyssa had better things to do then stand here and wait for someone to point their wand.

She may have been a Slytherin, but she wasn't going to support trouble. Especially in her freshly washed robes.

Lexi gap her mouth, lucky Alyssa had stopped her from getting out her wand. "Where are you going anyway?" She asked the younger girl and sigh.

"Lexi does have a point though." Alyssa spoke looking at the younger girl. Although Alyssa didn;t say it, the girls hair was somewhat of a disaster. She knew immediantly the Glam Squad should shun her for her bad hair decision.

"You need to be mindful not to tick the older students off. Some of them would already have you down on the floor." Alyssa's mind when back to the thought of her twin brother. Theodore wouldn;' put up with anyone's mouth. "But...she didn't have to be so rude either." Alyssa shrugged her shoulder trying to to show that how Lexi approached the problem was wrong.

"I know, I know.I have to be nice." She said surrendering. But it was her nature to do rude things. "I won't do it again."

"It's cool. Your a Slytherin.....so your somewhat excused. I normally would've let you attack her...but she's a first year who most likely doesn't know any better." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders and turned her crystal blue eyes over to the first year. Alyssa remembered when she was a first year and people tried to pick on her.

"Your common room? What house are you in?" She asked raising one eyebrow on her, Why does she had to ask when she's going at her common room? Lexi thought to herself. "I don't want to be rude again, but its your common room and you should know it by now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back