Trying to know

Alden didn't open the packaging past enough before stuffing the entire sandwich into his mouth, and his cheeks didn't even bulge. After chewing for a few seconds he looked up to his father and said a slightly muffled voice, "Ask him". He continued to eat his sandwich that had now contented him.

Audel looked at his father and shook his head, both to Alden's polite gluttony and refusing to speak any more about this.

Acwel Sighed. curling his fingers around his wand he drew it and pointed it at Audel. "Don't make me curse you boy" he snapped looking at him. "Now someone tell me" he snapped. he looked at Alden pointed it wand at Alden's sandwhich "Expelliarmus" he uttered watching the spell fly towards the Sanwhich.

Best not to be cursed by father.
"I will tell you exactly what I told him. I will do nothing more than offer the man polite condolences, but nothing more. I cannot do anymore than that, and even if I could, he is only an acquaintance. The Ater's help no-one."
Audel hoped that his brother would not snap a wire when he heard the story repeated again.

Alden felt the sandwich blasted away from him and frowned at his father, "Oh for- , go blow up a tree or something" He sulked before looking to his brother and tightly closed his mouth and giving him a 'you owe me one' look as he stayed silent and rested back against the tree.

After a moment or two he was glancing over tot he sandwich that had landed on a clean smooth rock. He glanced over to his brother and farther and began trying to discreetly get his sandwich back without them noticing.

Acwel watched the sandwhich fly out of Alden's hands. "I think i will" he said flicking his wand aiming at a tree. without saying a word the tree blew up, throwing bark everywhere. he looked back to Audel "you got me lost at Polite" he said watching Alden in his pathetic sulk because of his sandwhich. his vision snapped back to Audel "Why would you help someone, just kill them and they have no more problems" he said smoothly

Audel's face had a ugly look on it all of a sudden. Was he actually thinking of challenging his father?
"Did you not just hear what I said? I said I was not helping him. Or was that a little to much for my father to comprehend?"
There. He stared directly at Acwel, meeting his eyes evenly.

Alden completely ignored the tree exploding nearby because he was still leaning over to get the sandwich, he fell with a "Oof" but realized he finally had the sandwich. Apparently his father was to preoccupied to notice and he sat up with shifty eyes before a large grin spread across his face.

He shoved half sandwich in his mouth and was about to chew it properly when he heard Audel about to challenge their father, to which he chocked, hacked and coughed for a minute before finally getting a hold of himself. He stood up slightly to look impressive and serious. Which he did..... Until his gaze started moving down to the other part of the sandwich left uneaten. He slowly raised it to his mouth in what he thought was a very discreet way and stuffed the rest in and started chewing. When the sandwich was in it hardly looked like there was anything in there. His cheeks looked exactly normal, the only thing that changed was his jaw worked abit as if he were grinding his teeth.

Acwel snapped and looked at Audel. "You know how i feel about people who talk back" he snapped as he pointed his wand at Audel "Crucio" he said in one movement, the spell went flying at Audel he looked at Alden who was still eating his sandwhich "Next time i will turn all your food to Slime" he said watching him

As Audel felt the spell hit him, he did not even try to move of of the way. Slowly, he sunk to the ground and began to twitch involuntarily. The spell jerked his limbs a little, but he kept his eyes on his father and stared silently.
He knew his father could tell that he was only accepting this punishment. The pain rolled over him is a constant wave that made him want to vomit, to scream, to do anything but just lie there and watch the perpetrator, but Ater pride would not allow him too.
Pine needles clung to the black jacket while he waited and waited for his father to stop.

Alden watched his brother get the cruciatus curse sent upon him.. They were rather used to it seeing as their father used it rather like the wooden spoon... except somehow the curse was much more effective then the spoon. Then he decided he was going to pick on Alden's food. If it were anyone else he'd cruse them till they lost their mind. But this was Acwel. And he was cautious about Acwel. He forced down a scowl to a simple distasteful look and moved along to go past them both. "Just make sure you don't send him insane" He called back clearly before taking his long dragging strides to a suitable place to apparate.

Acwel watched Audel fall to the ground slowly, his eye's moved over to Alden who was attempting to leave "i wouldnt if i were you" he said warning him. he looked to Audel who was still on the ground "Now, How many times have i told you NOT to talk back to me you pathetic boy" he snarled. he waited for him to try to reply to him.

Audel twitched and stared at his father who seemed to be waiting for some kind of reply. He was so angry and tired he could barely make himself move, but for all his weaknesses he could not deny this one opportunity.
He managed to turn his neck and spit viciously on the ground before his head was rammed back into the dirt and turned him flat as a board, jerking slightly in pain.
Nothing else he could say would sum up his fury at being detained. For every moment that passed, Gregory was alone. Unfortunately he had only managed to extend his torment further with this act of defiance, but he no longer cared. His inhibitions had taken to the road, and if this did not stop, soon would his sanity.

Alden stopped, not because of Acwel's warning, but because of Audel's defiance of him. He slowly turned on his heel and read the expressions on his brothers face carefully, "Father stop.. Keep going and you'll have a useless pile of meat in front of you" He could almost feel Audel's sanity on the verge of leaving.

Acwel glared at Audel when Alden spoke "Atleast The Pile of Meat would be more polite to his Family" he snapped. "Get up its just the Cruciatus Curse" he said looking at him. Acwel looked at Alden, "Now would you care to tell me what this is about, or shall i continue to torture him" he said

(( my last post for the night guys ))
Alden was tempted to release his brother from the curse himself but restrained himself.., just. "I know about as much as you do Father... wait something about a guy named greg or something.. That's honestly all I got out of him." He pointed to the gash on his cheek "Thats why I gave him that" He muttered.

Audel let out a soft grunt as he forcibly rejected the pain from his mind and body. He convulsed for a moment before slowly rising to his feet.
"He doesn't know anything because there's nothing to tell."
His head still felt like it was a crushed melon, but at least he could speak and stand.
It took Audel a moment to collect himself. His fury still burned, but provoking his father would gain him nothing but lost time, which he could not afford to loose. Please, let him be satisfied with this punishment...

Acwel sighed and looked at the two boys. "Anyone you help, i will go and make there life more miserable" Acwel warned. Acwel walked off into the forest apparating away. He quickly Apparated back flicking his wand instantly stopping the Curse. "You have work in two hours Audel. and Alden your ment to be working the bar in two hours aswell" he said as he walked back into the forest apparting back to The Poison Ater

Audel almost swore again. Hell would freeze over before he would work for his father. Right now, he had other work to do. Swiping up the sleeve of his jacket, he pulled it on and stalked back into the house to make some calls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back