OOC First Name
Charlie
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Rigid Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Zagreus had told himself that this year, he was going to try and not be so anxious and stressed out about things. He was going to be level-headed and cool. Unfortunately, when making this promise to himself, he seemed to have forgotten what kind of person he was. And now the OWLs were looming ever closer, he really couldn't help but be incredibly stressed 24/7. He had his head in his hands, fingers furiously trying to massage into his temples to calm him down as he stared at the open Astronomy textbook in front of him. Though, he was finding it hard to actually concentrate and was pretty sure he had read the same sentence about five times in a row now. In the end, he gave up, groaning loudly as he let his head slip through his hands, face-planting the table with rather a loud thud, opening his mouth to mumble into the woodwork, "I'm doomed."

Margo entered the great hall and wondered if she should try and finding Isadora or Cameron. She wasn't sure if those two were fighting this week so she decided to sit at her own house table for a change. She was rather hungry after skipping breakfast and took a seat across from Zagreus. Before she could even greet him, he was face down on the table. "I see you're having a good day?" she said lightheartedly but with the inflection of a question. "Is that what your tea leaves said?" she joked again halfheartedly.

He had been aware he was in the middle of a public place when making his bold declaration of his impending demise, but he hadn't been expecting anyone to actually be paying any attention to him. He quickly looked up from the table when he heard a voice opposite, only managing to give Margo a sheepish looking smile when he saw her sitting there. "Oh, um, yeah you know... the best," he made a vague gesture with his hands as he pushed himself back up, sitting back once more in his seat. "I wouldn't even know, I never took Divination. And don't drink tea, either."

Margo gave Zagreus a sympathetic smile. Of course she was worried about her OWLs like everyone else but she didn't seem to be as worried as everyone else. Which started to make her worry more. She took a deep breath as her panic started to rise from her chest into her throat before trying to shake it off. "Well maybe that's for the best." she teased lightly. Hoping to lighten the mood. "So what subject is causing so much distress then?" she asked, curious now.

"Even if I did take Divination, I don't think it would change anything," he'd still be completely convinced that he was going to fail every single exam and probably be kicked out of Hogwarts as well for generally being useless. Then the question, he eyes glancing down to the textbook open in front of him. "At the moment it's Astronomy." Not that the subject was even that difficult. At least, a lot of the stuff they had learned about in first year he already knew from his muggle education. "But, really, it's just every subject I'm worried about. I don't think I'm going to remember any of this for exams."

"Maybe so." Margo agreed tentatively. She was still on the fence when it came to how much she believed in Divination when it came to regular people. Seers on the other hand like Professor Le Fey were a different story. "Oh well I'm taking astronomy too." she said, pointing out the obvious. She had seen him in class after all but it didn't seem like he was having trouble. It was one of the class she felt more confident with. "I could help you if you'd like." she offered with a shrug. "Although if I'm wrong we'll both fail." she said with a smile twitching at the corner of her lips. "There's still time." she said reassuringly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back