Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Augustus)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Birch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Addy was terrible at this, that was it. She just didn't know how to be cute. She was still going to try again though, maybe be less forward about it than before. She wore a cute sundress, and she felt a little awkward in it, but she was sure she looked... alright? Her hair was styled into a cute side braid, her makeup was on point. She was waiting on the seventh floor, looking to catch up with Augustus. She held her books to her chest, sure he'd be down soon. Right?

Augustus had almost mastered the art of walking down stairs while reading, though he had tumbled down the stairs once or twice while attempting it. Though thankfully, only on the last few steps, so he had never been badly hurt. He had borrowed a very interesting book on magical creatures from his cousin, and was reading it for the second time. He almost didn't notice Addison standing near the stairs to the Ravenclaw tower, but when he did he smiled and closed his book. "Uh, hey." He said. "Were you waiting for me?" It seemed like a logical conclusion, as she was near the Ravenclaw tower and he couldn't think of who else she could be waiting for.

Addy straightened, smiling brightly as Augustus came up to her. "Hey, Augustus," She greeted warmly, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I was, yeah. How are you?" She asked, unable to keep herself from admiring how cute he was with his dark hair and his beautiful blue eyes, that smile he got when he was with her that showed off his dimples. He was just adorable, and sweet, and she couldn't help the way her heart fluttered.

Augustus smiled as Addison confirmed she was waiting for him. It made him feel warm inside, knowing he had such a good friend. "I'm good, I was reading something interesting." He told her happily. "Have you heard about Blast-Ended Skrewts before? They're these strange creatures that haven't been around for very long." He told her. "They're horrifying." He added, with some glee. "I'll show you the pictures later." He added. "Unless you just ate." He added, remembering people ususally didn't like seeing disturbing things after they had eaten. "Did you just eat? Or should we go to the great hall for lunch?"

*godmod approved

Addy was quickly distracted, looking to his book. "I haven't, tell me," She smiled, shifting to stand beside him. "I haven't eaten, it's why I came to find you." She laughed lightly, smiling easily at him. "Tell me more about them," She asked, linking her arm through his.

Augustus showed her his book, filled with gruesome pictures of the creatures. "Oh, you wanted to go to lunch together?" He asked her, a bit surprised when she grabbed his arm. "Well... let's go, I can tell you about the creatures on the way?" He suggested, wondering if she really hadn't heard about them yet. Usually, he felt like Addison knew more than him about most things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back