Try A Little Tenderness

Charmaine Middleford

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
After finishing the homework, Charmaine stood up from the chair as she walked up to the mirror, looking at herself in it and smiled as she tidied herself. She walked back to the table and grabbed a book and left the room of hers. She threw herself to an empty couch and start flipping the pages one by one, smiling as she began to read it carefully. It was only six in the morning, a lot of students were asleep and she was the only one in the common room. Charmaine wasn't a night person, she was more of a morning person. After an hour reading, students began to walked down the stairs and filled the common room. The young girl stood up as she walked up to her room and placed the book back on her table.

Feeling hungry, Charmaine Middleford left the common room and walked to the great hall as she sat on the middle finding some students talking to each other and some were asleep. Charmaine didn't have that many friends, that was one of the reasons why she wasn't walking to anyone. The first year Ravenclaw took the toast in front of her as she placed it on her plate and grabbed the pumpkin juice as she began to sip it. She smiled at some students that she recognized and nodded at them but then they didn't sit near her, she wondered why. Although the girl was a little disappointed, she pretended that she didn't care.

Having showered and dressed, Yerik Rhys made his way to the great hall, where he anticipated eating breakfast and reviewing his class schedule for the term to come. He had quite enjoyed the opportunity to bathe after the long train ride the previous day. He felt quite relieved that he woke up early, still he needed to write his parents a thank you letter, his summer was absolutely amazing, Bulgaria was treat for them. It was really still early, bit Yerik Rhys was too excited for the start of new semester.

Sitting down at the Ravenclaw table. Yerik Rhys served himself a helping of toast with eggs and some fresh juice. It was very convenient having all meals prepared by someone else. Maybe the food was created with magic? Yerik decided he would look into how the food was made, if he could have food made however he wanted and whenever he wanted he would be spared a great deal of hassle in the real world... Make that the muggle world.Setting that thought aside however, Yerik looked down at his plate and began eating.Once he was done eating he would determine his class schedule. He wanted to know, and likely needed to know if he was to remain out of trouble, which classes he would be enrolled in this semester and, where and when they would take place. Where did he go to learn this information though, perhaps they.

Mid thought Yerik was interrupted by something as if someone was watching him or was he just that paranoid. He decided to glance at his sides to see a girl about younger than him. Somehow she was pretty much familiar, though he wasn't sure if he was correct. After all the girl was positioned sideview, he insisted and waited for the girl to turn her head. While waiting Yerik Rhys returned to eating and to pondering how he would determine his class schedule. In a few mouthful servings he finally saw the face of the girl, she was indeed familiar. As he finished his breakfast he decided to approach the girl as harmless as he can. "Pardon Me, But don't I know you?" Yerik said.

Charmaine glanced at her side as a boy talked to her. The young girl examined his face and smiled, he looked familiar but she couldn't remember who he was. ""I apologize for not knowing who you are" She bowed her head and smiled back at him. Charmaine stood up as she gestured her hands to the seat "Please sit" She said hoping that he would talk to her a little more, after all the first year Ravenclaw loved having new friends. "I'm Charmaine Middleford, the younger twin sister of Beatrice Middleford. Perhaps you've met my sister somewhere and thought that she was me?" Well a lot of time, this thing happen, when people thought Charmaine was Beatrice and Beatrice was Charmaine. They were identical twins after all.

The young girl sat on the seat as she pushed her plate away from her, she was thin, she ate very little unlike her brothers who were the other way around. Charmaine looked at the fine young lad trying to remember who he was, she remember playing with a younger boy who looked a lot like him. Perhaps it was best for her to keep quiet until he figured out who she was. She didn't want to look rude by looking at him up and down. She looked away for a minute as she mouthed `Yerik` but was too afraid of guessing the wrong person. She looked back at him as she smiled.

Yerik Rhys simply nodded and looked at the girl still trying to recognize her somewhat. "It's fine, no worries."he answered. The ravenclaw noticed that the girl was signaling her to sit beside her, Yerik Rhys understood that and sat beside her but before doing so he wandered his eyes to see if there were anyone looking at them. He was just not used having any company and liked to be alone most of the time. Folding his arms and leaned forward to the table waiting for some miracle to happen, and by miracle it means a proper conversation with a girl. "Charmaine? Charmaine Middlefort"he mumbled. He swore he had heard that name before. It wasn't Beatrice but he was sure it Charmaine, still he was unsure and decided to put his thought aside.

The young boy once again nodded and tried to smile. "Probably not." Yerik Rhys answered. He was a bit settle and was the normal him, quiet and motionless. The silence was partly killing him that he decided to start a conversation, it was worth trying for. Then again he forgot to introduce himself, "Rude of me, Pleasure to meet you Charmaine. I'm Yerik Rhys Price by the way, and no I don't have a twin brother or sister. I just have lots of siblings." he stated quite proudly. Yerik Rhys accent was quite intimidating as his accent was a bit too confusing, a mix of Bulgarian, English, British and a twist of french. That's what you get with moving from one place to another every two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back