Closed Trusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
''I like the idea of going on a date together,'' Apollo told Rose, wrapping his arms around her. ''Want to go to Brightstone?''

Arthur was bored. Why was everything so boring around here? He'd been looking for Apollo for a while, thinking the other boy might have an idea for something fun to do. Eventually, he went poking around at the ball, looking for his best friend. He was surprised to see Apollo with Rose, of all people. Arthur grinned, completely mistaking the situation. Of course, Apollo was brilliant. Arthur pulled out his wand, looking around for some inspiration. Ooh, that was good. Simple. Arthur levitated the cup of water, moving it over Rose. When she pulled away from Apollo, Arthur saw his chance, giggling quietly as he released the spell.

Rose smiled, liking the idea. She hadn't done much at Brightstone, going together sounded like a good idea. She laughed lightly, pulling back to look up at him. She opened her mouth to respond, but was cut off by the sudden harsh splash of chilled water. She gasped and tensed up, her hair and shoulders soaked and dripping wet. No doubt her make up was smudged.

Rose felt humiliation course through her. "I knew it," She whispered, shaking as a flush covered her cheeks. "I can't believe I actually thought- that you- you were just-" She let out a strained laugh, and without another word she punched Apollo in the face. She didn't stick around after that, gathering her dress in her hands and rushing from the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back