Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Red Rose for @Linden Cullen

Isaiah had been wandering through the castle for a little while now, calling out the names on his list. He hadn't been incredibly succesful so far and decided to take a stroll outside since the ground were bustling with students. Which wasn't surprising seeing as there were a lot of roses to be delivered and received. "Linden Cullen!" He called out as loud as he could while casually strolling the lawn, enjoying the sun on his face. "Looking for Linden!'

Linden had been wandering around all day between classes dropping roses off or trying to. people would be so much easier to find if they stayed still. he had just found one girl by the lake and was making his way across the lawn when he heard his name. Hey" he called before making his way over to the boy who had been calling him. "Hey. I'm Linden." he said feeling like he should say something else but wasn't sure what.

Isaiah grinned when an older boy walked up to him, only now connecting the dots that he had been on a quidditch team. "Cool, I'm Zay." He nodded, finding it strange to just call out for people and then not let them know his own name. Plus, the more people who knew his name the better. "This one's for you." Zay grinned after picking the right red rose from his bunch and holding it out for the boy.

You're the best friend a guy could ask for. Thanks for always having my back. ~Cas

linden nodded his head as Zay introduced himself. "nice to meet you Zay. you are one of jordies mates right?" he said he was pretty sure he had seen them together, he looked about the same age too. he took therose from the boy and smiled. it was a red one which meant it would be from Lucas. he wondered if his note would be like the one he had sent he opened it and began to read but was surprised when the righting wasn't lucas's but Caspers. 'oh" he muttered not sure what to make of it. the note was nice and similar to what he had sent to his friend but not on a red rose. "thank you. how are your deliveries going?" he asked hoping he wasn't the only one struggling to find people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaiah nodded when Linden asked if he was one of Jordie's friends. "Yep, the most fun one." He joked, although he partially did truly believe that. He watched curiously as the other boy read the note attached to his rose. His red rose. "Not good?" He asked when Linden didn't seem to excited with it. "No worries. They're going pretty great, just keep wondering when my voice is going to give out." Zay laughed.

Linden smiled when Zay said that he was the most fun of joyrides mates. "are you sure. I thought I had that title, maybe I lost it over OWL year" he said his tone clearly teasing. When asked is the note was not good he shook his head. "not a bad note, but why did it have to be red?" he said.
he chuckled as say said that he was wondering when his voice was going to give out. "you dont need to shout peoples names. or you could use Sonorus to amplify your voice" he said. he had never used the just shout names until someone tells you where to look technique herself. but it worked wel for some.

Isaiah nodded at Linden's remark. "Pretty sure dude, hate to break it to you." He grinned when the other boy mentioned possibly losing the title of most fun friend over OWL year. In his mind, Zay liked to think he had always held that title for any of his friends but he wasn't going to mention that out loud when they were just joking. "Some people just send red ones to all of their friends." He offered with a shrug, wondering why Linden didn't seem too pleased with the rose being red. For some reason, this rose giving thing could sometimes get quite messy. "I mean I could.." Zay responded at the boy's advice. "But that would be a lot less fun." He added with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back