Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Yellow rose, open after Hunter

Alice seemed to have a lot of younger students on her list today, and the next one was a Hufflepuff boy. She had just received one from him, and had to chase after him after she realized she had one for him as well. "Hunter, wait!" She called. "I have one for you too!" She told him, if only she had realized she'd had one for him too.

Edited to make sense with the other thread

Hunter stopped before giving another step away from the girl, he rotated on his feet and turned to Alice again "Oh?" he said in surprise. He had no idea he would receive a rose "You sure it's for Hunter Robinson?" he questioned the girl not believing it was true yet.

Alice nodded and smiled. "I'm sure." She told him. "It's for you." She headed over to the younger boy and gave him the yellow rose. "Happy Valentine's Day!"
Hunter!
How about another race? Best two out of three?
(Happy Valentine's Day!)
-Harper

Hunter was surprised, he did not expect a rose. "Thank you..." he said grabbing the rose suspiciously. He hoped it wasn't a prank. "What a funny coincidence, I delivered on to you and you had one for me too" he said chuckling.
The boy read the note attached to it and couldn't help but laugh abit. He also had sent Harper a rose on the same topic. Maybe she would see his rose as an answer to hers. He looked at Alice again "Happy Valentine's Day to you too" he told the girl, smiling.

Alice laughed softly. "Yeah, I should have realized a moment ago." She said, not sure how she missed it. She saw the boy seemed to enjoy his note, which made her happy. "Well, good luck with the rest! And happy Valentine's Day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back