Triwziard Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says the Triward selection is the 24th, but, when will the students from other schools be arriving? Id think it would be before the day of selections, but I don't see anything on the calendar.

Also, is there a way the Durmstrang students could be put into a member group so that we can see who each other is? We need to come up with backgrounds and relationships and stuff, and it would be nice to do that before we have to RP together.

Hey Ludovico, im one of the Durmstrang girls :)
I think theres two of us, from HS, and the others from here are all boys :)

That would be correct, there are two girls. I am the second.

We could always make an RP in the unsorted section for now, I guess...that way we could sort of establish things. Hmm.

There has been thought of making a forum just for you to RP in and to ask any questions of the admin.

Also, students from Durmstrang will be arriving the day of selections, so the 24th. :)
First Brightstone 'Weekend'
·Banquet/TriWizard Selection
·2 Birthday(s)

Professor Nicolas King said:
First Brightstone 'Weekend'
·Banquet/TriWizard Selection
·2 Birthday(s)
None of those say arrival, so it's not weird for me to ask. Also they arrived before selections in the book, so that students had time to put their names into the goblet. This site moves so fast I thought we might arrive a little before selections so that the Durmstrang students can get settled.

No, none of them do say arrival. But it does say banquet and selections, so they would have plenty of time to put their names into the goblet before, during or whenever around the banquet.
Ultimately, it is Alicia's decision, but that makes the most sense to me.
Lastly, I did not say it was strange for you to ask, and I don't much appreciate the insinuation. I was answering a FAQs post to the best of my ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back