Triumvirate

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 17 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Ivaylo waited in his chair, with the other two portraits of Asparuh Zhefarovich I and Asparuh Zhefarovich II beside him. His red eyes loomed over the new Triumvirate of the family, disapproving of one being so largely pregnant. The Margrave... Ivaylo softly tapped his white hands together, and his red eyes met with the black eyes of his descendant, the current Patriarch. "You come, bearing more news of the fate of the witch who spawned with this Viscount?" His hand motioned toward Axel Zhefarovich. "Ylva Kvalheim. That last name, has anyone else here heard of it?" Ivaylo glanced over at the other two portraits that hung high and mighty on the wall.

Asparuh Zhefarovich I gave out a hollar, "Never heard of them in my life! I say kill her, and let Axel marry that other witch instead!" This Patriarch was a merciless one. Asparuh I pointed at Rayna and Axel, "Slaughter her like a pig. Many others have done it, and it is about time these generations show their worth and their bloody powers to the world!" Asparuh I smirked evilly, "It will just take an apparation, and take her to one of these slaughter rooms. Rip her to shreds, and burn the pieces. I don't even think that her brat will make a good Zhefarovich descendant!"

Asparuh Zhefarovich II rolled his black eyes at his grandfather's behavior, "You can't just kill a Zhefarovich descendant and think they will not made a good man or woman unless you are a seer. And you are a bloody portrait. Sit down and behave like a Patriarch you once were." Asparuh II turned to face the current Zhefarovich's, and he folded his arms across his chest. "I don't like the sound of these Kvalheim's. They smell like trouble, I suggest you get rid of her. But is Avory McKenna any better?" The way Asparuh II saw this, there was just one option. Take out Ylva, and replace her with Avory.

"That does not solve the descendant not having its father to raise it. If Axel Zhefarovich didn't mess up like this in the first place, then we wouldn't be here debating right now." Ivaylo's voice rang harsh and deep. Ivaylo's red eyes gazed upon Rayna, a Viscount, "Are you willing to take her out, if her fate has come to this, Viscount?" Ivaylo knew that Axel was up for it, but right now, there was still the children issue.

Asparuh stood in front of the portrait, his head turned high to stare at the three past Patriarchs. Asparuh was in front of the other members of the family, and he narrowed his eyes at the portraits. "I come saying that the majority of us are willing to proceed with the divorce, and with as much information that I have collected, this woman was a mistake to have been added to the family to begin with. I should have taken into account with the tree, for it had an error with showing the women, and not looking into the history first." With so much members to take care of, and to watch after, he barely had time to do anything more right now. Asparuh continued, "Avory McKenna is more than worthy enough. She is around Axel's age, and nothing about her seems to strike her as unworthy, unless you take her blood into account. She is not pure, but there are rarely any more pure-bloods out there unless we reduce to inbreeding." Asparuh shook his head. "And we will never reduce to that."

Rayna stepped from the shadows and stood to the side of Asparuh. Her onyx eyes, free from any makeup, glittered in the candlelight as she looked upon her ancestors. "After the child is born, I would gladly slit her throat like the pig she is." Rayna wondered what would become of the child if the divorce took place. She hid the smirk as the dark thought of snatching the child for herself flitted through her mind. She was sure that Axel would not agree. Rayna was unsure why she was becoming more anxious and even jealous of all of the pregnancies cropping in her family. It made her unhappy and everyone close to her knew that her unhappiness in itself was a dark and dangerous thing.

Asparuh Zhefarovich II held his hand up to silent his grandfather before he yelled. "Enough out of you. You don't have anything important to say, you are lucky you didn't ruin the family when you were in rule!" Asparuh turned his eyes toward the family. The others were wise enough to let the Patriarchs speak. Except for the female Viscount, who was spoken to first. "Her blood is no longer a necessary item in the addition to the family. If Ivaylo comes to s decision, as I am for this approval, as well as my grandfather obviously, but we have the child to discuss. What will become of this Zhefarovich descendant?"

Ivaylo shook his head, his red eyes flaming like fire, "I do not like the possibility of adding a light blue to the tree, but it has already been done. As long as she is not a mudblood." Ivaylo thought, his white hands touching his lips. He came to a decision. "The divorce is approved. However, you must wait until the baby is born. Then, kill the baby if it is to be raised outside of the family. We will not have a Zhefarovich descendant raised by some woman who is unworthy of the blood that courses through its veins." Ivaylo just wondered what they had to say to it. "Obviously, the baby will be without one of the parents. What will it be, Patriarch?"

Asparuh thought for a moment, and he nodded, "I say, after two months of the child's birth, the divorce will be finalized, and the baby will be in the possession of the Zhefarovich Family. Visiting rights are not to be allowed, for Ylva Kvalheim will be exiled." Asparuh glanced at the Triumvirate of the family, who all nodded in agreement. Asparuh glared over Axel, who seemed pleased. "However, you are to raise that other bastard you put out in the world as well. Is that understood?" Asparuh turned once more to the portraits, all in agreement. It was thankful. Usually, these meetings can last for a long time, months at least. "If Ylva comes around the family, I will send Rayna after her blood. If not, then she will be left alone." Everything was set, and everything was set in stone. Asparuh sent the others out of the room, before following himself, leaving the past Patriarchs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back