Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh was quite bored, she often found herself bored, so many of the other girls in her year were studying and doing boring things and without more quidditch Liusaidh didn't have much. She wasn't going to start working and she wasn't going to do her homework or do club things, god no, but it did mean she was bored. She was sitting outside the library and student lounge, just watching the flow of students from her perch and occasionally casting a very quiet trip jinx on the most unsuspecting of students. She tried to not make it look obvious that it was her but she knew that her little laughs and the face she was one of the few in the area doing nothing else, she knew she wasn't hiding it very well. But Liusaidh didn't really care, it wasn't like she cared about getting into trouble and she had no high aspirations for prefect or anything.

Emma had been avoiding her homework for as long as she possibly could, but now she knew she really had to do something. Iris hadn't bothered her as much about her schoolwork as usual, which had been nice, but it meant that Emma was even more behind than usual. She was feeling pretty grumpy as she headed to the library, as she knew herself well enough to know she would never get any studying done in the common room. Then, as if things weren't bad enough, she suddenly tripped and fell onto the floor. Her bag opened and a bunch of stuff tumbled out, and Emma grumbled to herself as she sat up and rubbed her face. She glanced back, wondering what she had tripped on. But she saw nothing. Confused, Emma looked at her shoes. No, her shoelaces were tied. There was a nearby noise that drew her attention, and Emma looked up to see a younger girl who seemed to be laughing at her. Things clicked into place. "Did you just jinx me?" Emma asked loudly, though she was already pretty convinced. "That's- how dare you?"

Liusaidh knew her spells had the chance to accidentally hit one of the older students but Liusaidh didn't exactly mind. She just knew that was a possibulity and wasn't really aiming for them. However, she watched as one of her spells hit a red head older student. She couldn't help but laugh lightly at watching her trip. This did of course give her away somewhat but she tried to contain her laughter as the girl rounded on her. "Naw, ah dinnae, ye just tripped o'er," Liusaidh assured her with a fake friendly tone and between giggles.

Emma scowled at the girl, who was laughing at her. She put her hands on her hips, glaring down at her. "I don't believe you. There was nothing to trip over, and you're laughing." She told the girl. "Do you think I'm dumb? I know a trip jinx when I see one." She had done one often enough herself after all. "You should apologize!" She said. "My best friend is a prefect, okay? He can get you in loads of trouble." She added with a huff. "Probably head boy next year too." She added threateningly.

Liusaidh shook her head at the girl. "Aye maybe ye are, cause ah dinnae cast a trip jinx," Liusaidh said back with a roll of her eyes. She didn't much care about the threat either, she'd never minded about getting into trouble. "Oh no, ah'm so scared," Liusaidh replied. "Plus ye cannae proud ah did anythin'," which unless this girl or her friend could prove it, Liusaidh would always deny it, even if no one believed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back