OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Of all the people he had to deliver roses to Orwell Brocken was perhaps the easiest person to find. The so called 'king of flowers' could usually be found in the Hogwarts garden preparing for his next Wild patch club event or just generally tending to the flowers. James made his way into the garden and saw Orwell hard at work. "King of flowers, someone loves you," James announced pulling out a red rose from his bunch.

It seemed liked he wasn't going to get any work done at all in these gardens at this rate. But he didn't mind the interruptions really, with his own roses given out he was just happy to get the roses from others. He had a feeling that most of these would be from Archie and it made him feel bad, well horrible that he hadn't been able to get him anything in return for them, Orwell bogged down in his work for the NEWTs and with the growing of the flowers hadn't been able to send any of his own. The boy smiled at him, and he took the red rose as it was handed to him, "I know he does," Orwell replied simply, the fond smile upon his face.

James laughed when Orwell said he knew he did, he was clearly expecting roses from a certain someone. James hadn't read the note so he didn't know who the note was from, but he hoped Orwell was happy with her. "Here is your rose, and your note," He said handing over both.
Brock,

Roses are red, violets are blue. You're weird. But I still love you.

Love,
Archie.

Orwell smiled as the rose with the note, he turned the rose over in his hands and then took the note, opening it and reading it. Finding himself smiling at the words that Archie had written to him, the boy was so good and sweet to him, "Archie is the best," Orwell said to the boy though he might not know the boy, "He's my best friend," Orwell looked down at his note from Archie again.

James was glad to see the rose was from the person Orwell had been expecting, "Yeah I know Archie, he's Gryffindor Captain," James smiled, he liked Archie though he wasn't someone he spent time with outside of Quidditch practice and games. "I sent my best friend Rudolf a rose but I went with yellow," Yellow was the rose for friendship after all, Archie seemed to take a different approach.

Orwell smiled when the boy said he knew Archie and it was obvious why after, quidditch, of course quidditch. Orwell just grinned easily at him and cocked his head a little when the boy said he'd only sent a yellow rose, "Why yellow?" he asked, "Do you not love your best friend?"

James was actually surprised by the question that Orwell asked about Rudolf, "Of course I do, I never really thought of it like that though, I mean I sent a red rose to my girlfriend and the two are different," He explained though he wasn't sure Orwell would agree with his reasoning.

Orwell didn't entirely understand why there was a difference, he hadn't however had a girlfriend, or a partner that he had loved. He loved Archie but the love was purely plutonic, but he knew that regardless of how much he fell in love with a partner he would still always give both red roses. Orwell could understand why someone would only give one of friendship, "Fair enough, but just be sure to let your best friend know that you love them, life's too short to not," Orwell smiled at the boy, "Feel free to grab another rose or two from the gardens, that pile over there are the left over ones that I'm not using," Orwell offered as he moved away from the boy intending to put away his rose with the other roses that were for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back