Martha Silverback

christina-1.gif

Morganna Le'Creigh (Martha's room)

DemiM-1.gif

Maeve Silverback

scarletinsnow.gif

Andromeda Fiorelli (Martha's room)

Dear Mom,

I know I never replied to your last letter but I simply couldn't go to Tremain Manor. That place is not my home and never will be. Uncle Patrick took me home to Cork, we're only just back. I do not want to go into any arguments with you about why I will not go to stay at the manor - besides I hate being referred to as 'the pup' or the 'dog' even by you. I have heard you Mom, I'm not deaf. I don't even know why I'm writing now except that my friends had been in Paris a few weeks ago and apparently my beloved step-father attempted to attack them and kill them with the use of magic in broad daylight. They said his faculties did not seem all there.

Zuka is a reliable source so I do believe her, she also said a woman appeared and before taking him away, said that first she would get through with his wife and son, then him and then his dog. Do you see now why I had to write? You know he's in trouble for something, I thought he was having an affair and that was why he left but obviously its' more than that. Be careful mom and though I'm not allowed near him, protect Luthor with your life. You gave up on me way too fast, do not give up on your son. Mind him.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back