Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sofia
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Lesson Five: Outline and Review
With the semester moving by as quickly as it did Leif knew it was important for his students to keep up with their work. He was sure there would be disappointed reactions when he told them how they would be spending their lesson today but he knew it was important. Necessary. And even if they couldn't see that yet he hoped they might just realize it later. "Welcome back. Today we'll be doing something a little different. No lecture. No new spells. We'll be reviewing the material covered so far." He told them, looking around and raising his hand at a few disgruntled reactions. "I know, I know, it's not fun but I promise you'll be better off for it." Leif added with an encouraging smile. "I'd like an outline turned in by next week. This outline should cover what you have learned, pretty much braking down what could be on your exam in two weeks." He continued, leaning against his desk and reaching for his wand. He gave something in the back of his classroom a quick wave and in an instant a box of sweets flew his way. "Right, if you like you're welcome to head off to the library or any other place you feel you can work the best." Leif winked, knowing far not every student who chose to head to the library actually went there. "Feel free to grab a bag of sweets too, but otherwise let's get to it. I'm here should you have any questions."

Bailey made her way into the classroom for another Transfiguration lesson not sure what to expect after back to back lessons practicing switching spells, she had assumed they would continue upping the difficulty of the spell as they neared the end of the semester, but that wasn’t the case.

As Professor Odegard explained they would be reviewing the material covered so far, Bailey exchanged knowing glances with a few classmates who groaned audibly. She understood their sentiment but appreciated the importance of solidifying their knowledge.

When Professor Odegard conjured a box of sweets with a flick of his wand, Bailey couldn't help but grin. It was a small gesture, but it lightened the mood in the classroom. She decided to grab a bag of sweets before settling down to review her notes.

Throughout the class, Bailey diligently worked on her outline, jotting down key concepts and practicing spells in her mind. She appreciated Professor Odegard's availability for questions, even though she felt confident in most areas.

By the end of the lesson, Bailey had a clear outline prepared and felt more prepared for the upcoming exams. As she left the classroom, she made a mental note to continue reviewing on her own, determined to excel in her Transfiguration studies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back