Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sofia
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Lesson Three: Learning Statua (chipmunk into statue)

This lesson was going to be a little more advanced than previously. As Leif entered the room, he nodded at the students already present before taking his own seat, waiting for the stragglers to file inside before closing the door. "Who remembers covering the lesson in which transfiguration was discussed as a punishment used to turn offending wizards into statues?"

It came with no surprise that most of the class raised their hands, which he was glad about. At least it meant his students had been paying attention. Something he knew could be difficult when he had spend quite some lesson time lecturing.

"We are going to perform something quite similar to this today." Leif remarked, to some shocked faces of the students. He bent down, pulling up a spacious cage containing a handful of chipmunks running around on a leafy habitat inside. "There is one difference. These animals will not be left as a statue for a length of time, unlike witches and wizards who were punished this way. As soon as I have graded your work, I will transfigure them back. This process will not harm the chipmunks, physically or otherwise. No, I did not raid a forest and capture them myself." He joked. "They've been conjured specifically for this lesson, so they aren't, to put it one way, real. I don't want to hear any objections, please. This branch of Transfiguration is necessary for even attempting later branches, so if you refuse to do the work now, you might as well not do it at all." Leif explained to them, knowing some students might feel the need to protest animal cruelty or some other such case, even if there was no use in that. He would never intentionally hurt any of the animals they worked with. Not even the insects. Which was why he was glad he was teaching the lower years and wouldn't have to tell his students about vanishing spells.

Leif calmly began to hand each of his student a chipmunk. He had gotten them from one of the previous professors, causing them to be quite docile, and used to a magical learning environment. He couldn't have students chasing them around all lesson, possibly harming the animal or themselves. Real chipmunks or not, it wasn't something he wanted to see. "Be careful and treat them with care. We don't want either of you harmed."

"The wand moment is the same we did last week," He explained as he wandered around the room. "Visualize your chipmunk turning into a statue of any material, the easiest and most common being wood or stone, then cast the spell. Metals are a little more difficult to do. The incantation is 'Statua'. Have fun and if you have any problems, I will be around to help you out." He wandered back to his desk at the front, tapping the remaining chipmunk with the tip of his wand. It lost its brown colour, instead shifting into a statue of white marble. He left the chipmunk that way for a minute so his students could see before turning it back the way it was before.

Roleplay turning a chipmunk into a statue for full marks. Feel free to rp me helping you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back