Training

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
The air was cool, Angela's breath was hot, and she was sweating. She needed to train, she needed to be strong. Her encounter with Darian reminded her she was weak. Other then that were the two fights she had lost, one to Teddy, one to Hoshi and another girl. She was disappointed in herself; when had she lost her touch? She did some round-houses, practicing the height she got on her leg when she swirled. Her black hair was pulled back, and the jacket covering her old scars, tossed aside. She hoped no one would come along, but even if they did, she was in a spot where she could reach her jacket.

She was just begging for a fight.

Eden walked along the Hogwarts grounds. Her long hair flowing down her back blending into the black shirt that was tight against her skin and her jeans hugging her body. Her legs ended in a pair of black winter boots that looked like the uggs muggle humans wore but hers had a charm to keep her feet warms. The black K of the Koshiba was around her neck. It was only fitting that she wear it at all times seeing as she was not a Koshiba and she was going to marry Tohoru as soon as they where out of school. Looking around Eden saw the girl that herself and Hoshi had takein out just a few weeks before. Watching as the girl moved Eden smirked she was not her to fight but if it came down to it she would. Walking a little closer Eden coughed so she would know she was being watched. Taking note of scars that where on the young girls body.

Angela was in the middle of a front kick when she heard a cough. she was knocked off balance, and fell to the ground. She scurried over to her jacket, slipping it on and pulling the sweats back up on her hips. She turned to see the dark skinned girl that had kicked in her nose. She bit her lower lip; a bit afraid of what the girl would do. If she could, she would just walk away. "What?" She asked the girl, a bit rudely.

((OOC Edens not dark skinned shes white and mexican she is normally blonde hair but since second yr she went with a darker color for Koshiba reasons.))

Eden had to hold in a smirk when she saw how the girl lost form so fast. Taking in the feeling of happiness when she saw the look of fear on her face even though she was trying so hard to hide it. Noticing how rude the girl was in her question, Eden shook her head but let it go she had things to talk about with this child. "Is that anyway to treat a Koshiba? I think not. I will let that rudeness pass for just this once since not many people know that I have takein a change in name. But regradless I have come to say Iam sorry for myself and my sister in law Hoshi it seems we where a bit harsh when it came to you a few weeks back. I do hope you recovered fully." Eden watched the girls face for her next set of reactions.

OOC: I'm sorry, she looks dark skinned in her photo's. My bad.

The smirk on the girls face upset Angela. It annoyed her to the fullest extent. The girl mentioned being a Koshiba; and Angela had questioned that until the mention oh Hoshi only being a sister in law. So did that mean She was marrying one of Hoshi's relatives? Disgusting, was the first thing to some to Angela's mind. She could only be around 13 or 14, why would she be thinking of marriage. "Why would you care. All you mean girls are the same!" Angela nearly yelled. Eden reminded her of her sister; which was not a good thing.

Eden watched the emotions play acroos the young girls face. For a second she was reminded of her own sister Lilith and the fact she had ignored her this whole year so she could be with her boyfriend and his sister and her best friend when she had a moment free from class and her special lessons with Professor Black. Letting the smirk fall off her face all that showed was a blank face of perfection as the younger girl all but screamed at her. Chossing her words carefully Eden took a deep breath and spoke softly holding back the poison that was normally laced with her words. "Why should I care? Because that was uncalled for what I did I should have not steped in to help beat you a bloody plup. I'am not a mean girl or at least I dont wish to be. I will admit my actions that this past year will say other wise but normally I am a nice girl or I at least I pretend to be one. I have come to make amends between you and myself I feel you and I could have a friendship of sorts." Closing her eyes Eden stood there waiting as a sign to the girl that she would not attack.

Angela's lower lip trembled a bit, she couldn't even see strait; her anger was blinding her. She hated girls like Eden, they were no different from the girls who had blamed her, or from her sister. They never meant they were sorry. "Whatever. Do you have something set up? Am i supposed to believe you and forgive you out of no where!" She asked, trying to keep her voice down. She turned her head away and scoffed. "I may be young, but i'm not stupid."

Eden could feel the anger coming off the girl. Sighing and shaking her head Eden brought her hands up to the temples of her head her headaches where getting worse and worse these days if only she knew why. Droping her hands Eden bit her lip she could not show weakness but like this. Holding her hand up, Eden spoke. "Enough. I dont care if you believe me when I say I'am sorry. I came before you to admit the fact I was wrong and I have done so if you do not want to believe me than that is up to you. I know the truth and I'am showing it to if you believe it or not that is up to you. Now I know you are young I have a sister here who is your age and she is surely not stupid so I would never think that you would be stupid so please do not insult me in such a mannor." Eden drew in a shakey breath the world was starting to spin and the pain in her head was becoming more intense. Closing her eyes Eden thought about calm waters and blue skys where there was no pain but peace.

((I coulda sworn I'd replied this... hmm))

Angela looked back in time to see the expression on Eden's face. She was rubbing her temples; was Angela getting on her nerves? Maybe she just had a headache. She explained everything, and Angela finally stopped. "At least you have the guts to stay here longer then the rest and apologize." She said, coolly, almost coldly. She still didn't trust this girl; she was a Koshiba. She took a closer look at the pain in her shaky breath. Her father always talked about signs of pain; he had started to teach her everything at a young age. "You okay?" She asked kindly.

The pain finally went away thank goodness but Eden knew it would be back and worse than before if that was even possiable. It felt at times like she was going to pass out. Not like she was going to show weakness in front of this girl. Eden was now a Koshiba and you never ever showed weakness to anyone out side the family and sometimes not even than. "All Koshiba have the guts to apologize. It's just most refuse to do so even when they know they are in the wrong. I however know when I make a mistake and I try to correct such mistakes before I make the same one again. I learn and grow." Looking over at the girl Eden's eyes started to blur almost to where she could not see the girl. "Im fine." Was all Eden said before she passed out in a dead faint.

Angela nodded, this girl was forgiven. To have guts, and learn was enough for Angela to now respect her enemy. she wasn't going to be all buddy busy with this woman; but she surely would no longer completely abwhore her. She said she was fine, when it was obvious she wasn't. Angela ran to her side as she passed out. What was a girl her age to do? She said, "Hey, hey girl!" She had forgotten her name already. She put her fingers on the girls neck, searching for some sing of life while yelling, "Help! Help!"

She was floting above the clouds. Things where so peaceful here. No more late nights staying up to do homework no more having to choose between eating or getting an eassy done. She could just sleep. Or could she someone was screaming there head off for help. Thinking it best to go and help the poor girl Eden opened her eyes, to see Angela next to her with her fingers on her neck screaming at the top of her lungs for help. "Hey you dont have to scream Im right here. I just fainted. It happens when people dont eat. Now if you wanna help could you please help me up this ground is no good for my outfit." Eden smiled at the girl hopping that, that at least would calm here down.

She looked around frantically, but stopped yelling when Eden seemed to be fine. She mentioned not eating, which caused her to nearly yell again. "Not eating? A skinny girl like you is gonna waste away to nothing!" She exclaimed. She pulled the girl up gently; a worried look on her face. She was motherly, having to be her own mother growing up made her that way.

Finally the girl calmed down long enough to freak out again. "Yea I know I should eat more but I have been under stress. You try taking every class this school has to offer and let me know what that does for you. And could u please stop yelling that cant be good for your vocal cords or my ear drums." Eden said as she was help up.

"Okay, i see what you mean, but you should make time. if i don't eat, i get beat. Hey that rhymed." Her voice had quieted and she was cheery already. "I'm sorry for yelling, it's just my dad was one of the best doctors in our region. He used to treat people far and wide; he sometimes traveled. So i kind of freak out when i see people in medical distress..." She knew she was rambling, so she stopped talking, looking down.

Eden watched the gril go and smiled for the frist time in a while. Normally for her she would smirk in a condsending way but there was something about this girl that made her smile. Seeing her stop midthought and look down made Eden frown. Placing her hand underneith the girls chin and lifting her face back up Eden than let her hand fall back down. "Its fine I should really know better than to run off without eating I'll be fine, and thank you for helping me out. I dont know to many people who would be so nice."

Angela's eyes fixed on Eden, whom was smiling. It was strange; this was the first time she had seen the girl smile rather then smirk. The girl pulled her face up to level, and spoke; thanking her for being nice. Angela shrugged, she had always been nice, and easily forgave people; that was one of her flaws. "It's okay; i'm not generally a mean person; as in i'm always nice. I didn't even mean to jump on Hoshi; it's just... nobody speaks of my family like that." She wondered if Eden really knew why her and Hoshi had fought in the first place.

"I dont know why you and my sister where fighting all I know is that as a Koshiba I can not let an insult to stay I must do something. Also seeing as Tohoru and I are promised to one another I have to be stronger than Hoshi because it will be Tohoru and I than run the family when his father is no longer able to. I hope you understand."

"Oh you don't.?" Angela frowned. Hoshi didn't even have the guts to say that she was talking about her aunt; the closet thing to a real adult she had ever had in her life. So she told Eden. "Hoshi said that my Aunt and her father had some engagement. As far as i know, my aunt hasn't even kissed but one guy!" She nearly yelled; just thinking about that girl made her upset. She took a breath. "But yes, i do understand where you are coming from. Family is family; no matter who they are." Angela smiled thinking of Kala.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back