Training to keep together

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was in the gardens again. Ever since the discovery of the cliffs the place had become something of a novelty to some of the students there. She still loved it but she ran the risk of someone finding her there. Here near the Howling Cavern Hoshi was safe from prying eyes. The tales of spirits kept people away. Though Hoshi herself would never mess with the spirit world after what happened at the Borely Mansion she liked it here. That and she kept a blessed sutra with her at all times while here. She had learned a bit of Japanese spirit magic on her own. Not anything that could be of any use to anyone but herself but still it was something. Hoshi had the staff that Ti had let her use in her hands. She brought it down on the ground hard then swiftly moved it as if to strike someone on the side.

She followed more or less the patters that Ti had shown her but every know and them she would add a lighting fast strike that would devastate anyone that wasn't quick enough to notice she had changed directions. While her body moved on it's own Hoshi reflected on what was going on inside her. How long could she put up a smile on her face while inside she was falling apart. There was no denying it now. She had just read a letter from the demonic man that was her father. She wondered just how long she could appear to be so together while she felt so... Hollow? Surely she couldn't have emptied out so quickly. Hoshi had so much left to give, so much to be given too. Her strikes where deliberate yet fast as if she where attacking something that she couldn't even name anymore. When did the sadness start?

Eden walked into the garden trying her best to hold it together. He was still on her mind.
"Cruse you Tohoru Koshiba why do you have to hurt me this much?"
Seeing Hoshi made Eden smile.
"So what have you been up to Hosh?"

Hoshi looked at Eden. There was pure sadness in her tired eyes. She hadn't been able to sleep. Not well not in days. "Trying not to brake again I don't think I could handle it again." She said looking down. She swiped the staff over Eden's head knowing that as tough as Eden was she wouldn't flinch. She twirled then fell one knee. The stance she took looked as if she where praying to the heavens even though everyone knew that Hoshi was the last person that would do something like that. "When did the joy leave this world, when did things become so fake, meaningless!" She asked driving striking so fast into the air it looked like she attacked less than she really did then stuck the staff into a tree hard splintering it like a rock on glass.

Eden watched as Hoshi moved deciding that if she did some herself maybe she would feel better.
"The joy left when Tohoru broke my heart and eberything has always been fake and meaningless but love makes it better."
Steping backwords Eden ran three steps forword and threw her hands to the ground frocing herself into a front flip and landing on her feet.

It was terrible what Hoshi had to feel when she didn't have to put up an act. People had to think she was fine, everyone had to think everyone was fine. Even her friends, Eden could maybe talk her out of it. "No it's not. Life has a meaning. Every moment, every second. It has a meaning. I've lost it, I want it back I want to be me without having to hurt those around me." She said while moving thought the poses. Hoshi kicked up, landed it on her heel then made to flip while whipping her staff around. To anyone who was watching it would merely seem like Hoshi had miss calculated making the staff go under her. There was a loud crack, the snapping on lower leg. She fell and screamed as if in dispare. Really she savoring the bodily pain, it beat having to feel her bleeding heart. Her knowing that she was tainted and would never be washed clean.

"Than dont hurt than and stop trying to fight everything around you! Chosse your battles. Look at it all in the bigger picture what really means the most to you?"
Eden froze after she had said those words now they had her thinking was she trying to fight everything at one time? Her love for Tohoru her worrying about her mom and her little sister Lilith? Maybe she should start taking her own advice for once. Throwing herself on the ground Eden started doing flutter kicks like her life depened on them.
"You idiot! Look what you have done can you walk on your other leg with help? Or do you want me to run and get help so that we can take you to the hospital wing? You know that I have been trying to avoid that place all year gosh women what am I going to do with you?"

Hoshi gave Eden a fierce smile. "Why think you might find out something you didn't want to find out about yourself?" She asked while clasping her lower leg. She clenched her teeth. Inside she was smiling. It was true, one pain canceled out the other. A worse pain did it. She held her hand out to Eden again knowing that Hoshi was only talking without thinking. "Just get me to the hospital wing Eden-chan." She said closing her eyes tight. The brake had been warm for a bit but the weather was making it cool off faster than it should have. The pain was getting worse. Eden had said something about love. Who could she love when she didn't even know if she was made to love or be loved. What if her soul was blackened at birth and all she had to look forward to was more blood on her hands?

Eden pulled out her wand and pointed it at the castle.
"Arico Tohoru's wand. Alright just hang on your brother will be on his way."
Eden got on her knees close to Hoshi and begain to stroke her hair.

Tohoru felt his wand yanked from his hand and watched as it flew out the window. Running as fast as he could he followed his wand and came to a stop when he saw his sister laying on the ground in pain and Eden standing over her trying to comfort her?
"What happened to you Hoshi?"
Without waiting for an answer Tohoru picked up his sister as gently as he could and started walking back to the castle.
"Eden could you grab my wand and lead the way to the hospital wing please?"

Hoshi looked at her brother. He knew her style and her grace but she had to try. "I turned my staff the wrong way and ended up shattering my leg." She hissed though her teeth. Hoshi put her arms up so they could carry her up the septs. She could probably hop herself there but she didn't want to be alone. Being alone allowed her to think. Think about life and love and how her hands where stained. She was starting to doubt herself and her ability to fight the past that so marred the purity that was supposed to be the right of every child. Tohoru could. He had fallen in love and while Eden would not admit it right now she was in love too. To have that, to hold something like that with anyone would make her happy. Even of that she wasn't sure. "Get me up will you?" She asked with the cheekyest smile she could manage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back