Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Although Bee had never had a date to the Yule Ball, she had always looked forward to the occasion. She was able to enjoy her own company without being too bothered by all the couples, but it did get lonely at times. She knew half the reason why she never seemed to have a date to these things is because she didn't play by the rules and never wore fancy dresses to the ball the way the rest of the girls did. But by this point it had become a tradition for her to wear suits of some sort so she loved it. This year she was particularly proud of herself because she had a tie which made her look extremely fancy so at least that was more formal and yule ball-esque. Bee arrived at the great hall and smiled to herself at all the decorations before heading to the refreshments table to grab a drink. She eyed the tree which had gifts and wondered if she should go get one now or wait until later.

"Wondering what you get?" Stella asked the girl out loud. She swore she said this in her head, but the words came out abruptly. Maybe kinda loud due to the music playing in the background. Stella bit her lips, blush spread evenly across her face. Why was she even here? When you spent almost all your years dismissing magic, and these normal standards, didn't make sense. Guess she grew tired of her own company or done chasing Syrus around. Stella made an attempt to smile, brushing a lock away from her face. "Love the tie, it's kinda cool."

Bee was looking down at the different gifts when she heard someone speaking to her rather loudly due to the music. The Gryffindor looked up and chuckled, seeing that the girl had been embarrassed by her comment but she smiled reassuringly. "Yeah, apparently we can only get one so I've got to choose wisely," Bee replied with a small chuckle. She looked down at her tie when the girl complimented her and said, "Thanks!" She looked at the girl and replied, "Your dress is nice too!" She felt fake suddenly for saying it only because the girl had complimented her first, but she still meant it nonetheless; the girl had a simplicity about her that made her stand out from all the other girls who wore flashy dresses.

"Yeah, and your guesses what's in them?" Stella hadn't paid any mind to the presents under the tree until now. She's never had before, but it's not like she had wished for anything this year. "Would be better if they were gift cards so you can buy whatever you wanted." She casually went on, Erin would be so proud of her right now. More than two words, Stella setting some sort of personal record tonight. "Ah, thanks. I made it myself. Relieved that I wasn't mistaken as ghost yet. Weird."

Bethany shrugged when the girl asked her what she thought was in the gifts. "Beats me," she replied casually. "Maybe they're not even that great," she considered after a moment, which would've been a waste of her time in trying to pick the best one. When the girl mentioned that it would be better if they were gift cards, Bee's eyes lit up in agreement and she nodded. "That would be awesome, I like the way you think," she told the girl with a small laugh. Since she and her family did not have a lot of money, getting something like gift cards was a gold mine because it was basically free money. She reached down and grabbed two boxes, one for her and one for the girl. "Shall we open one and find out?" she offered, holding out the second gift for the girl. Bee was even more impressed with the girl's dress when she said she made it herself. "Wow that's awesome," she said, laughing at the ghost joke because the girl looked anything but. Bee had come across enough ghosts now to not want to think about it. "I like to make my own clothes too, but nothing as good as that," she nodded towards her dress. She mostly ripped up old skirts and t-shirts to make something new and used butterbeer bottle caps to make jewelry. This girl was far more talented than Bee's amateur style, but she tried not to be intimidated by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back