Tracking Comes to an End

Valefaria Lutrova

OOC First Name
T
Wand
Black Palm Wood 14" Core of Vampire's Blood
If it weren't for her damn pregnancy issues, Valefaria would not have been behind like she was. Now that Warren Baronov was finally born and nestled under her robes in a sling that kept him safe from the cold, Valefaria found that she was able to track people, just not jump and climb things with an infant by her side. Warren's purple eyes showed that he was indeed a Malkov. Because her father was a Hurley, and she descended from their lines, only females had the purple eyes, but not on the Malkov's. It was inherited by both genders. However, her eyes in general had more of a blue hue to them, making them almost indigo appearing. Warren only nestled closer to his mother, having only been about three weeks old, Valefaria still managed to find a house, buy it with stolen cash in Russia, and live there for her and her baby boy. She never liked living in one place for long, but where she lived at was rather deserted so she would not mind anyway. Not many would bother her. Valefaria recognized the tracks of a motorcycle, and it was not long before she came across one female. She had the same eyes as Warren and she knew that she had finally found Kasura Malkov.

Her bare feet touched the sidewalk lightly, her black robes waving around her, and her hair flailing in the light gust. She approached the female, her appearance not frightening, nor was it threatening. Valefaria spoke, her voice free from any native Russian accent having traveled in England for too long, "Kasura Malkov, I presume?" Because she had her baby with her, Valefaria did not feel up to fighting. She wanted to keep her baby safe and sound, a carrier of her name, one that no one else in the world had as far as she knew. Valefaria looked nothing like the Zhefarovich's but only resembled her brother Hades, if Kasura knew him, she would recognize her to some extent. Though with the trouble Hades and his family put Vladislav and them through, it would be a no wonder if Kasura did not want to talk to her. Though Valefaria knew nothing of that.

Kasura was spending the day with her family. Well she spent pretty much every day with them but it was rare when they all actually went out and spent time with one another. After recent events and a dangerous run in with Vladislav's family she knew she needed to be far more guarded around others than those she had been living with for the past couple of years. It wasn't a lifestyle she wanted to return to again, always running and living in fear of being found. But she was willing to do what it took to keep her family safe. Kasura really and truly loved Vladislav so she was willing to make this sacrifice for him and for their children too. Soon Demonia would be three years old and that was already hard enough to believe that three years ago she could never imagine herself being in love or having children with anyone, in just three short years everything had for her and in her opinion it had proved to be better than her old way of living was. Either way she was an outcast though, she left her family behind right after she Graduated from school and intended to live on her own on the streets. It took ten years for her to finally meet someone who managed to made her feel like she actually wanted a family. Like she actually wanted a family and to have someone caring for her and her caring for them. And now everything Kasura did or will do was for her family and their well-beings. Besides Demonia and Vladislav to care for she also had her two twin boys Havoc and Chaos who were almost a year old themselves now. They were a handful already but she didn't mind looking after them.

Kasura had the twins down for a nap and Demonia was all over her father at the moment, Kasura couldn't help but smile as she watched the scene. They bonded so well together. It was very easy to tell that Demonia really looked up to her father and that he was a huge influence in her life. The smile that was on the purple eyed beauty's lips didn't last long though because she felt a chilling wind brush past her and make feel uneasy. Sure it was winter here in Russia but this wasn't a winter chill, it was more like a something wasn't exactly right chill. Then a voice came from behind her and Kasura flinched a little before she turned herself around and let her purple eyes rest on a woman that had a baby with her. She was asking for Kasura Malkov and immediately she tensed up. What is this woman was in disguise and was after or something? "Who the hell are you?" Kasura bit back as her purple orbs darkened and her midnight hair blew around her face like a blackened veil. Her eyes drifted back to Vladislav and Demonia and she wondered if they had noticed the woman yet. She didn't appear threatening but these days one could never really tell.

Vladislav loved playing in a large yard with his daughter, Demonia. While a house elf watched over the twins. The twins were rather chaotic. Though their names were Havoc and Chaos anyway. They lived up to their names, that was for sure. Vladislav felt Demonia somehow leap onto his hip thus, he pretended to be taken down. The sounds of her laughter rang through the winter air. Vladislav felt her pounce on his chest while he was still laying down in the grass. Since he was wearing jeans and a leather jacket, he did not mind so much as he would robes and such. Vladislav glanced over at Kasura and he saw that she had something, like she felt something was going wrong. Vladislav gathered Demonia in his arms and he lifted her up. She cried out, "Daddy! I wanna chase you again!" Vladislav made a soft shh sound with his lips and he heard his daughter out her hmph. He rolled his eyes and wondered where she got that from. Vladislav thought that she got a lot of her attitude from her mother. Though he was just into his fifties, he did not look like it. However, he was worried, constantly worried. Because when he was married, he was attacked, and his nephew somehow knocked him out with just use of pressure points.

Vladislav did not know how to do that. He wished he did. After seeing a dark figure, Vladislav approached her as well, and before he knew it, his eyebrows raised when he saw the girl. He had just now started to get a full night's sleep because of what his family was doing to him. That and the twins as well. Vladislav took note of the color of her skin, before he had a flashback of Hades, one of the sickest men to ever be born into the Zhefarovich family. That was bad news even for Vladislav if Hades ever decided to take them out himself. Vladislav knew that she was not a Zhefarovich, because she did not look like one, nor did she have the height requirement. However, he pointed out, "Kasura, she looks like Hades!" Regardless if she did or did not, he did not know if she was a threat, and thus, he wanted to get Demonia out of harm's way just in case. Vladislav apparated back into the house, put her in the watch of a house elf, before standing next to his wife once more.

Valefaria glanced over at the male, and her indigo eyes narrowed. They both seemed a little tense about something, and that alone was something that she was curious about. Valefaria adjusted Warren in her arms, and covered him a little more as well, because the winter air was dangerous for an infant as young as he was. Valefaria heard the words of the girl she assumed to be Kasura. Just the words alone made her snicker and her lips curled into a smirk, her own black hair whipping around her shoulders. Her skin was white as snow, something that she got from her mother. "Not someone who is going to kill you, that is rewarding, is it not?" Valefaria was a killer, and she let a small flash of her murderous instincts flash through her eyes for a split second. The male apparated back into the house, and then back outside as if he was going to guard against her. She knew how to fight, and she had weapons on her, but she was not here to kill. Valefaria's eyes went back to Kasura and she would not reveal her name because it was not important. "With that language, you remind me of someone. Anyway, I was sent for you to talk to me, about where you have been for the longest time. Basically, I tracked you and I found you. Will you talk to family?"

Though when the male mentioned her brother, her eyes shot a dark glare at him. How did he know Hades? Then again, she should not get into that at all. She was not exactly associated with the Zhefarovich very much, but she did know a few of them. She had no idea that this man was one. "Hades is my brother, genius. That might be why we look alike." Valefaria felt Warren get a little restless, and she held the baby against her chest, but from the those looking at her, she was holding her ribs for no reason. Little did she know was that she had stepped into a large ordeal, and by doing this, she then hatched out a plan to use Lukas and if she knew where Kasura was, maybe she could blackmail him for cursing her with a beautiful baby boy.

It would be a foolish for one to think that Kasura wasn't still a prideful woman just because she had lived on the streets for many many years before she had come to home she was in now. She was indeed very proud and often like to look down on others when she could. So for just a moment she looked down at Valefaria as if she were a bug to be squashed or something. This woman seemed to have an idea on who she was thought and that did bother the former Malkov just a little bit. The next part she said made her feel even worse about this too, she was being tracked by this girl for some reason and that must have meant that she and her family have been watched for awhile? Did that mean that the other family knew where they were also, were they not safe living here anymore? "Tracking me? Why in the hell would you be tracking me? And I have no family other than my husband and my children, so you must be mistaken." Kas made sure to put a lot of emphasis on the word no because she didn't really think the girl would know that much about her. How could this girl possibly know that she had run away at age seventeen and left her family behind to merely pretend as if they didn't exist to her anymore. So far the only other person to really know about this was her husband and she hadn't even told him everything. Like how she pretended she didn't have one anymore, she only told him that she left home and wandered around for ten years. Never why or what drove her to leave. For some reason she sort of felt like it would force Vladislav to become angry with her, he never really much of a family while hers smothered hers. There was just no way this girl could possibly know any of this past of hers and actually be some random stranger. Kasura grew curious about this girl but decided to keep her curiosity to a minimum.

Kasura whipped her head around and allowed her purple orbs to gaze at Vladislav worriedly when he announced that she looked none other than Hades. Someone she had met once or twice and really wasn't all that fond of. He was a little creepy and not to mention had a bad choice in obnoxious women as well. Kasura pulled out her wand just in case and narrowed her dark purple eyes at the woman, now she was definitely worried and on guard. "Watch your mouth. Do you really think I'm going to want to talk to you if your related to him, baby or not you spell trouble." Kasura wanted to spit a string of vulgar words in Russian at this woman but she didn't know if she would be understood nor if it was appropriate to do with a child around. Thankfully Vlad had taken their child inside so she wasn't around this and was harms way. Demonia was often a huge magnet for trouble or drama of any sort.

"It was not my choice to track you. I don't even know you, but it was a favor from Lukas," Valefaria spoke, her voice unwavering. No matter how Kasura was staring down at her, she was not going to show fear. That was something that she did not know. "I am never wrong on my quests, so you are Kasura Malkov. But I was not told you were married and had children." Valefaria was rather calm and cold about it all. She was going to remain this way. But there was something that she did not really care about, and that was actually pursuing her to talk to her. Valefaria held up her end of the bargain, and she tried. Kasura did not want to talk then that would be fine. Valefaria rolled her eyes and she continued with that single tone voice of hers, "I am trouble, but I am not after to kill you. I mainly choose men to kill. And your husband looks rather nice, so he isn't on the list. But all right, I'll leave, and won't return. I let you live your fantasy life with your husband and children. I tried to talk to you about your family, you won't, I did my part. By the way, say hello to your nephew, Warren." Valefaria glanced down at Warren's purple eyes, that wondered up to Kasure for a moment, before she turned and apparated off, leaving them at peace.
At Lukas' house

Valefaria stepped into the house of Lukas Malkov. She did not expect him to be home, but she did not care. Valefaria conjured a crib and she rested Warren down in the crib where he let out a few groans before rolling over and going to sleep. She let out a soft sigh and made sure the covers were around her son carefully. Valefaria then raised her head and she glanced around. She could hear someone...breathing. Valefaria followed the sounds whilst making no noise whatsoever. She soon came across the library, where he was sound asleep on the couch. Valefaria stared at him before she smiled lightly, however, it was not going to last long at all. She did not think that she was growing...feelings for him. He was the father of her child, that was it. She did her part, and now he was going to wake up and hear the news. Valefaria walked over and took a book from the shelf. She held it in her hand, before she tossed it at Lukas, aiming for his chest. "Wake up, Lukas. I found your sister."

Lukas was having a good time passed out on the couch and avoiding the troubles of the world. But to his dismay it seemed that someone didn't want him to actually have a peaceful afternoon, for once. He cracked his purple rimmed eyes and rolled them when he saw who that it was none other than Valefaria. The dark beauty who has been nothing but a pain in his arse since the day they first met one another. He didn't even remember telling her where he lived or anything so he was surprised that she was here right now and inside his house let alone not having a knife to his throat like she did all other times. Groggily he sat up and brushed some of his messy black hair out of his face to look at the woman tiredly and with a hint of aggravation. He didn't like being woken up by some random person being in his house and especially by someone who he didn't really get along with, he hadn't seen her in months either. His eyes flickered over to Valefaria and he began to sit up when she mentioned that she had seen his sister. She knew where Kasura was? Immediately the tiredness faded Lukas sat up and stood up from the couch. One of his hands rested on her shoulder as he approached her. "You saw Kasura? W...what was she like? Was she okay? Where is she? She's alive right?" Lukas asked a lot of questions that probably made him seem a little crazy but he really wanted to know of his sister was okay and what she was doing out there. It had been ten years and they were really close before she left. He wanted to at least know how she was, he cared about nothing much. Was having a sibling who cared too much to ask for? did Kasura know that Kaia was now missing and nowhere to be found? He saw her picture in a newspaper and didn't know whether or not to try and find her as well, then again she probably forgot who he was.

"Who's that baby?" Lukas noticed the small baby and eyed it carefully. He knew Valefaria was pregnant with his child but he was unsure or not if that was his actual child, his offspring and his blood. The child certainly had the eyes it seemed, but still he wanted an explanation. It feel weird to actually think about having a child in the world. He had someone with his line and carrying on the family name, he was like his own father now. What would his parents say if they knew they were grandparents?

Valefaria was feeling rather generous compared to her cold-hearted nature like before. It was different now that she had a son, and she almost hated it. She was a wanted criminal and now the Black Rose has not struck anyone since the moment she started showing that she was once pregnant. Valefaria felt his hand on her shoulder and she tensed up greatly. Valefaria did not appreciate the physical contact, and she glared harshly at him. But she sighed as she moved from him and closer to her child, almost like a mother hen and guarding her chicks. Well, in this case, it was just one. Valefaria's fingers traced the edge of the crib, staring down at her young that she was going to raise in the way that she herself was raised. Freedom, complete freedom and allow the boy to see about chaos in his own manner. He seemed so young, precious. Valefaria then reach down and lovingly stroked her child's smooth cheek. Warren shifted slightly and closed his purple eyes once more. She was surprised that he was actually being silent right now. Valefaria had an easy time calming him down when he wanted something, but it was more than that. It was love that she had for her son. "Warren Baronov is my son," Valefaria murmured.

Her indigo eyes stared once more at Lukas and she murmured, "As for your sister, real hot-head and paranoid woman she was. She acted like I was going to kill her, which I wasn't." Valefaria did not think that one would have to be scared of a woman with a child in her arms, but apparently there was everything to fear still. She lifted Warren into her arms once more, and she cradled him under her chest. "She is living happily with her husband and her own children and she is very well alive," intoned Valefaria as she averted her eyes from Lukas once more and gazed around the place. It was rather nice after all. Valefaria did not think that she would bring Warren around here that often though. She wanted him to get to know the rest of the family of hers beforehand. The Hurley's and Hades. Though she did not know them all, and she would have to find out somehow. "But she did not seem to be interested in meeting with you. Apparently the only family she had was her husband or something of the sort. I don't know what family issues you and her have, and I don't want any part of it. If you want to find Kasura, and talk to her, you can do it on your own. I am done with my part." It might have been a little harsh in some way, but Valefaria did not like families, and she wanted no part in other's issues when it came down to family.

Lukas cocked his head to the side just slightly as he stared at the child. For a moment his eyes narrowed as if he were tying to stare the child down or something. But he was merely just trying to deiced whether or not he was sure that this baby was in fact also his, last he knew Valefaria was pregnant with his child but he barely knew this woman so it wasn't like he could say he knew if this was her only child or not. "So..this is my son?" Lukas' purple tinged eyes glanced from the child to the woman in the room before he shook his head. He felt something akin to actually caring for that baby but at the same time he still didn't want anything to do with her or the kid. He still had many things he needed to do and if he opened his heart and cared for them it would only slow him down. He stood up and was debating on whether to ask to hold the baby, but instead Valefaria brought up the thing he was actually interested in hearing about. He couldn't believe she actually found his sister, whom he had been searching for since the day that he to had left home. How was she able to do something he failed to do in such short amount of time while he had been searching for years and didn't even find the smallest hint of a trace of Kasura. What she did say though made him smirk just a little bit, so she really had met his sister. And to think for a moment he thought she was lying. "My sister has always been a hot-head, be thankful you haver never seen her angry because she is ten times worse. When she became paranoid I do not know. If it w-...wait she's married and has children? Are you sure?" The woman she described just like Kasura, although she wasn't normally paranoid she was often always on the watch for people who could get her into trouble. She also had a hot temper so he figured that it was the right person. But when it was mentioned that she had a husband and children. Kasura hated children and couldn't stand men, what happened to her? Was this for real or was it just something that she was making up?

Lukas decided then that he had to go see this. He had to see his sister and he had to see why she had done the things she had done after she left. Why would she disclose him and pretend that they weren't family? They had the very same blood running through her veins yet she was going to pretend that he didn't exist. Valefaria claimed that she didn't want to take part and Lukas rolled his, he wondered how she would like to play a little game of prisoner. With a wave of his hand the doors and windows sealed shut and as solid as cement. "Too bad. I'm not going to let you leave this house until you tell me where my sister is, I need help from you and if you won't give it to me then I'll keep you and Warren here forever. Just like my own personal little family." He would place spells and charms on the house too. He would make sure that there was no possible way for her to leave without telling him what he wanted to know. With a handsome but deadly smirk he sat himself back down and crossed his legs. What an adventure this was going to be for him.

Valefaria did not like the fact that Lukas was around Warren, but she also thought that the bond that she had subtly felt before was because Warren wanted his father but now she wondered if she actually liked him in some form. In her mind, she convinced herself that all he was in her mind was Warren’s father. But there was something else. Valefaria dismissed it immediately so that she would not develop anything other than just a mutual dislike that seemed to flow through them. Valefaria nodded once and murmured, “Our blood combined made him.” He looked so squishy, almost like an alien, but she was too attached to part with him right now. She would never leave him, even though she hated the thought of being a mother and slowed down. She had a feeling that this boy would be similar to her. She just hoped that he did not end up like Lukas. She was tempted to pick up Warren and clinch him to her chest so that he could be close to her and safe, but she did not think it would be necessary. Lukas would not dare hurt him, she thought at least. He just did not care, but he would not kill the harmless baby. Valefaria shrugged lightly, and nodded, “Yes, I saw the wedding ring and that daughter of hers had her eyes. She did not claim you, and her husband seemed just as paranoid, if not more so.” Valefaria averted her own eyes to the floor, wondering if it had anything to do with Hades and her relation to him. That was when the husband freaked out. She did not know either of their names but she had a feeling that she somehow roped herself into something that she vowed to never do, and that was get involved in a family’s business that was not her own.

The sly woman wondered just what type of family the Malkov’s were, and why in the world she managed to get roped into their business without even knowing. Her indigo eyes landed on Warren once more, whom opened his eyes once more, and tugged on his blanket. Valefaria covered him once more when he tossed it off of his body. It took her a moment to get him to settle down. He had too much excitement going on right now, he was not used to it. She had discovered a house and she had been living there for the time being, raising her baby alone for the past few weeks. She had stayed there as well, when she was largely pregnant, getting a visit from time to time from Hades. He was the only one that would actually speak to her now. She did not have anyone else really. Her eyes went to Lukas when he waved his hand, and her eyes darted from the windows to the doors. What had he done? Valefaria turned her icy stare to glare at him, once he opened his mouth and decided to speak. Valefaria whipped out her wand from the holder on her thigh, and she murmured, “Like hell I am.” She went to a window, and attempted to use Expulso. However, it failed. All she received was a puff of smoke and a noise similar to a firecracker. Valefaria put her wand away, and she grasped her baby to her chest, and tried to apparate, but that failed too. This was beyond insane, keeping someone here. “Lukas Malkov, let us out of here, or else I... I…” She faded off, and realized that she just could not think of anything. Sighing, defeated, she sat down on the couch opposite of Lukas, and calmed down Warren. “You better have supplies here for Warren, or else your little personal family will have problems.”

Lukas kind of felt like he had been missing out on a part of something until now. He had been without the existence of an actual family for so long that he felt odd having one now. "Is he a fussy baby?" Lukas asked her with a soft look in his eyes. He didn't know what it was but he really felt like he wanted to know more about this baby because it was his own and he didn't want to waste his life not getting to know the one descendant he had that may possibly have the chance to love him. Lukas turned his attention away from his child as his anger grew inevitably. His sister denied him being her brother and that this new little family was her family. She was running from something and that something had to be her past. He stood up and ran some fingers through his hair, deep in thought. "My sister is running from her past. Too bad the bast always tends to catch up with another. I think you and I need to pay her another visit someday and remind her who her real family actually is. I'll give them something to be paranoid about if that's what they want." Lukas smirked for a moment as a plan formulated in his mind. He didn't like his sister turning his back on him when he had been looking for her for so long. Did she know how much he missed her and wanted to see her again? Did Kasura even care what he had been going through? Probably not as she had always been a very selfish person. When she left all of her family behind she was obviously only thinking about herself and herself only. Lukas figured he might as well remind her that he was still on this earth and that he refused to be ignored. She would love to see again he was sure of it. Maybe while he was at it he would find and bring Kaia and Kallisto along to see her too. Then again supposedly Kaia had run away form home for the time being. His family was so messed up.

"You can try and leave if you want, you won't get very far. If you tell me where my sister is though, I'll let you leave right now without any hassle. I have enough supplies to keep you both here for a long time, it's up to you." Lukas never really tried to lock someone up before nor did he usually ever make deals with a person but he was willing to bargain with Valefaria just a little bit. In a way she scared him just a little because she was not a normal woman. But she didn't scare him enough to let her boss him around like he was some weak minded male or something. Until she told him what he wanted to know then she was going to stay here with him. Even if they drove each other nuts he was going to get his way. Lukas closed the door to his study and resumed his position back on the couch.

Valefaria shook her head in response, quite amazed with how tame her little boy was. He seemed to have their dark hair which was a strong sign. Their eyes too, but more indigo quite obviously from the mother. It seemed as though. Warren was a strong boy, and she knew that he would grow up to bring about some chaos to this world, because she really hated humanity for the most part, being driven by lust and such. She did not like men in general actually. She wanted nothing to do with them, and somehow, this one managed to not only sleep with her, but also bare a beautiful baby boy. Valefaria inclined her head in Lukas' direction and she listened to what he had to say about Kasura. However, she gave him an odd look when he actually included her in going back to visit Kasura. Valefaria shook her head, and responded, "As much fun as that sounds, she is not my family, and I really don't want to meddle in with something I do not belong in. I know you might be frustrated with this all, but I don't need to be in the middle of something that I am no part of." Valefaria felt strongly about not being in the middle of drama, and that was how she was going to stay. Something bad could happen, and Warren may be without a parent or both. She did not want that to happen to him, even though she had not been with parents as well. She grew up without them, and had to guide herself. However, she stuck to her mind with not telling Lukas where Kasura was, and she remained silent. Oh, this was going to be hell living with a male.
Six months later, to the present: June
For six long months, Valefaria still had not uttered a single word about Kasura's location, but she had adapted to living with Lukas, which was not as bad as she originally had thought. She received a lot of privacy, but she kept her past and everything before that a secret. Warren had learned baby sign language now, and he was mimicking sounds that he heard. Valefaria smiled a lot more when she was around him, and playing with him. It proved that she was a good mother, and he loved to ride on her back when she walked around. Lukas was a good father, from what Valefaria could tell. They were not allowed to leave this house, and Valefaria had adjusted to living her after a month. Though when Warren was two months old, he did not want to sleep alone, so Lukas and Valefaria managed to get him sleeping in the same bed with each other, as it was the only way for him to sleep through the night. At first, Valefaria did not like it, but after a few weeks, she learned to adapt to it too. Valefaria was currently in the study with Warren sitting on a cushion on the floor. Valefaria was attempting to teach him some sign language as well as reading. Warren was smart, but he often got distracted by magic, always wanting to take Valefaria's wand away and also anything sharp and shiny. Valefaria did not even hear the sound of knocking on the door, and even if she heard it, she figured that Lukas would get it anyway.

With his son holding down the fort, and Kaia begging to come along, Hades gave in and let his new daughter come with him to Lukas' house. He did not say where he was going really, but he had long since adopted Kaia, and was unaware of just how closely related she was to his friend. Hades was of course wearing his traditional trench coat and he was spending more and more time away from his homes. His duties for the Death Eaters and for his family took out most of his time. It was not something that he could very well help. He was one of a kind with the work he did. Hades had now arrived to his destination, and taking his white hand from Kaia's shoulder. He stared at the door ahead, and he thought he heard odd noises from within the home. Well, that meant that someone was home. However, it did not really cross his mind that he had not seen his sister in a while, and last he had seen of her, she had given birth to a boy, and ever since then, she vanished off the face of the earth. Hades was slightly worried about her, and when it comes to a fact that not even he could find her, something was wrong. Where in the world would Valefaria go with a baby boy with her? Hades dismissed his thoughts for a moment, before he brought his white knuckles and lightly pounded on the wood to announce to the owners that he was here, but he figured that this would be much safer than just apparating in there, and seeing that Lukas might freak out and set them on fire.

Kaia didn't really understand what the point of coming here was. He 'father' had brought her here without even the smallest explanation as to why he had brought her here. The house seemed almost familiar to her. But she couldn't really put a name or location on the home they stood in front of. Were they going to be visiting another girlfriend of Hades or something, she figured that it wouldn't last. Kaia was only eleven years old and she could see that they lacked natural chemistry that people in 'love' were supposed to have. Maybe if she spoke better English she would have told Hades II about her little theory on them. They always told one another, or rather she told him everything she could tell him. There was a lot of things she wasn't able to say in his language fully yet so it was hard to communicate. But she was learning. Oddly after listening to the others in her home, she had grown accustomed to hearing their language and understood it almost perfectly. If only she could actually speak it as well as she understood it. Tugging on the trenchcoat she lifted her head to look at him with her purple eyes. "Why are we here?" Kaia asked softly. Her gaze turned to the wood of the door just as she heard someone take a hold of the door knob and turn it open. When her brother stepped into the doorway, she looked at Hades with confusion. why were they going to visit her brother?

Lukas was busy writing down the coordinate's to one of his future Arsonist attacks when he heard a knock at the door. He looked at Valefaria for a moment before he shrugged his shoulders and stood up from his chair to head over and answer the door. Valefaria still had yet to tell him about Kasura's location so he continued to keep her and Warren here. They didn't seem to mind it though. He actually didn't mind it so much himself, it gave him someone to talk to. He wouldn't have to listen to his thoughts and be lonely like he was before these two walked into his life. Leaving the Library in silence Lukas approached the door and grasped a hold of the cold knob for a moment. When he finally got around to opening the door he smirked when he first saw Hades. It had been a very long time since he had last seen this lurker around, but when his eyes drifted downward his mouth fell open a little bit. Okay why was his little sister here? Was this some sort of sister exchange? Did Hades want to trade Kaia for Valefaria or something? Because if that was the case Lukas would rather the pale skinned male kept the little girl. "Uhhh, hi? It's random enough that you show up here out of random to begin with but, why do you have my little sister with you? Kaia how did you even get out of the house?" Lukas narrowed his eyes as he glared down at the young child. As the baby of the family she was probably on high guard from their parents, how did she get passed them? On top of that was was she doing with Hades of all people? With a small clear of this throat he peered inside to check and see if Valefaria had come to check and see who it was. Then he motioned for the two of them to follow him inside and closed the door. He didn't want people really lurking around, nor did he want to give Val the chance to sneak out if possible. Not until he found out what he needed to know.

"Cause we are looking for my sister, and she was pregnant with Lukas' kid," Hades explained before the door opened. Hades saw Lukas and he could hear baby coos. Hades was a little confused, so this was Kaia's big brother? Now that was confusing. Hades entered the home and he pointed out, "So, my newest daughter is actually...your sister? This is a little weird." Hades peered into the house and he saw his sister. He put his hands into his trenchcoat and he glanced around the place. Hades could sense that it was sealed shut, so he was keeping Valefaria and her baby here? This was Valefaria, his sister, she could have figured out a way to free herself if she wanted to. Hades shook his head and he said, "Valefaria! I see you are enjoying being a mother a little too well." Valefaria in turn shot a glare at him, and then returned to what she was doing. Hades turned his head to Lukas and knew that the whole visit was random, but his question were answered, however more just arose. Hades inquired rather confounded, "Let me get this straight, I adopted your sister, yet you kidnapped mine? Perhaps I have influenced you a little too much, Lukas. Your sister, my son found her, and I put out posters for her parents to contact me, and no one did. So, she has been a good addition to the family. First of all, I was going to ask if you had seen my sister, but apparently you have been seeing her for a long time... Did Valefaria even try to escape?" Hades glanced down at Kaia, and wondered if there was more going on than he realized. Because this was something...something that just left him confused rather than mad for keeping his sister in containment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back