TPBM

Uh, I'd say False. I'm not a woman yet since I'm still below 18 so that still makes me a girl. A teenage girl to be precise.

TPBM hates nail polish.

How could you not love Star Trek? :o

True, I have actually met a few, once I walked into one and didn't even know who they were :shy: But that was at a school trip, so I just pretended I knew them :r

TPBM- Has three animals.

I don't know :r

False. Only one. My dog Brownie. My fishes die a day ago :(

TPBM is eating something.

false, people at work used to joke that i ate nothing other than cheese sandwiches.
TPBM: is in australia or the Philippines

True.

TPBM enjoys roller coasters.
True.

TPBM enjoys roller coasters.

Ture

I actually helped build the latest one in Canada's Wonderland. Its called leviathin and it is HUGE!

TPBM can see a cloud from where they are sitting that looks shockingly similar to something else...

False, I can't see any clouds right now, in my dark and morbid room with no light except that from this laptop which is kinda freaking me out now.

TPBM- has a death threatening allergy.

False NKA- no known allergies
TPBM: should really be replying to a RP or doing classes.

True, but my mind is elsewhere right now. Though I will get to Tara eventually, swear.

TPBM- Really doesn't want to be watching Pingu with their little sister right now.

OOCOut of Character:
dont worry about Tara, my muse for her is practically dead at the moment. and i feel guilty for not replying to RP's with her

True, so it is a good thing i am not
TPBM isn't sure if you should be able to have an OOC box in an OOC forum, as everything should be OOC anyway.

OOCOut of Character:
Okay, well maybe when you get it back, we can start a new one. That one was nearly finished anyway.

True but who cares right, that way you can tell what is for the ooc person you are talking to above you and the other is for below you.

TPBM- Is kind of confused about what I just said.

falseish that sort of made sense
TPBM:is wearing something green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back