Touring the school

Esme Lively

OOC First Name
madz
Sarah held a map of the entire school grounds. The headmaster was able to get her one that she understand. It was written in spanish but she wasn't sure if Libby knew how to read spanish or not. From the last time Sarah was here, she hardly remember anything. Just like a first year, she felt a little lost with her eyes wondering around. Sarah looked at Liberty, who she still had a hard time pronouncing her name. "Libbbberty, es this to to big" she more than stated nodding her head.

Willow was a bit pissed off that she hadn't heard from Corvus again. If he didn't want to talk to her than let him not talk to her. She was storming something awlful when she ran into a pair of Hufflepuffs. Noramly she would have walked around them but she was just so out if it at the moment. "Could you two not be in my way first?" She asked rather rudely. She didn't care if she was coming across as a witch. She wasn't in the mood to hear it. Willow tossed at one curly lock that had fallen in her face then crossed her arms.

Libby looked at the map Sarah held up. It was all in spanish and she was better at talking that reading. She smiled, "It's not that big, not when you get used to it" she said, before seeing her confused look. "No es tan grande cuando se está acostumbrado a" she said, hoping she'd got it right. She turned when another student came up and seemed to be in a bad mood, "What's got your wand in a knot" she said back, wondering why this girl was so rude. She looked slightly older than Libby but that didn't mean she would be able to treat her younger.

"Para mí es" Sara replied back still clutching the map when her eyes wonder up towards another girl. From the looks of it she seemed pretty prissed and annoyed. "Hey ah what you problem" Sara asked, knowing she may have said it so wrong. Sara frown though, she wasn't tryna start any dilemma. Sara was never a type to fight but the girl had came at them the wrong way. If she wanted to get passed them all she had to say was excuse me. No big deal, Sara thought. She wanted to say more but she was afraid she would start something, and in front of Liberty. Sara wasn't sure if they were friends or not, but first impression was very important. At least that's what Sara madre told her.

Willow laughed scornfly. "At the moment two girls that don't know the meaning of the word move, one of them I mean litterly." She said picking a little on the awlful English that was coming from the new girl. The other one she had seen around from time to time and she seemed to be at the center of drama like most of the school. Willow was the kind of girl that hated that kind of stuff so she tended to stay to herself most of the time at Hogwarts. She was cool with a lot of people from the placed that she had gone though. Usually she was pretty good with people but there was something about this girl that made her want push her down.

Libby frowned at the girl. Who did she think she was? "There's no harm in being polite." she replied, not wanting her to run right over them. "Why should we do what you want if you're just going to be rude" she commented back. "Anyway, there's plently of room to walk past" she added. Libby didn't like students who though they could achieve stuff by jus be angry and aggressive.

Sara narrowed her gaze at the girl, some of the words she had spoken Sara was able to make out. She hated when individuals thought just because she wasn't as fluence an english that they could get away with their little smart insults. "The words es excuse me, estupid" Sara spoke with a little flare while snapping her head to the side. Listening to Liberty, Sara agree to what she was saying, even if the last part of the sentence she didn't understand. "Parece que alguien tiene su ropa interior en un montón" Sara giggled looking at Liberty. Sara had delt with girls like this before, were she was raised a lot Hispanic girls were always full of themselves. They were the type if they had possess like clothes or earrings better than anybody else they were gonna tease the unprivilege, flossing in front of their face just to show what they didn't have. Sara never had much, but she was greatful for what did have and never took advantage of that. Only when they were mean and nasty did she steal and rob them for their possession just to dispose of the items. One of Sara bad habit, she just hope she didn't have to do that here.

Willow reconised the head snap and raised an eyebrow. "Oye nina fresa yo no se con quen te as juntado pero lo que le pasa a mis ropa no te importa." She said placing a hand on hip. Willow herself did not look like strawberry as she had just called the new girl. Her pants where baggy at the bottom while tight at her hips with a curly number 13 on it because in the states that who she had identified with the most. Her shirt fit to her form though but her hair was in compleat dissary. "When I want a lesson in mannors I will go to my non-exsistant mother Puff now I will say it one more time out of my way." She said to Libby who had just broken one of the cardal rules with Willow. You do not tell her what to do.

Libby tried very hard not to snigger what Sarah called the girl a strawberry. Unfortunatly she couldn't hold it. Once she'd composed herself she turned straight to the girl, glaring at her in the eyes, her own green sparkling. Libby had her wand in her pocket, and thought it would come to a very good pratice should things get a little ugly. "Make me" she said threateningly, her eyebrows lifting quickly and a small sly smiling appeared on her face. This was going to fun if this girl was as stubborn as she was acting.

(lol I said she had her panties in a bunches in spanish. Doesn't sound right?lol )

"¿Y quién eres tú? Decirle a alguien ¿qué hacer?" Sarah stepped up with no hesitation of stepping down. Last time Sarah remembered New Zealand being a free country, at least for what she read couple weeks ago. What these three girls didn't know, that one of them had a connection with the other. Sara felt herself get fired up, at Willow. She never felt so irritated in her short breathing life. Sarah now stood at Libby side, with her hands to her hip. The only thing that could go wrong if Sarah sickness acted out of the blue, but that was impossible to happen. She had already taken her potion that morning, Sarah was lot careful when it came to her sickness. That was something she didn't want anyone to know about, not even Liberty. With that sort of information age took it to the grave, sort like what her mother did. Sarah mother had died with the sickness, only her caretaker and of course family member had known what Sarah had suffer from.

Willow pushed her shoulder into Sarah then stomped off feeling a little better but not totally pleased with herself. "I'm the wrong b*tch to get in a fight with." She said her voice low. It had a slightly deadly edge to it, partnered with her gangster look it was no surprise that she had developed that quality. Willow walked off without a backwards glace thinking that this would not be the last time she would go at it with the Puffer.

Libby gave a small laugh at the girl's attempt, and tucked her wand back into her cloak. "Where were we?" she asked, taking another look at the map she was meant to be showing Sarah around.

sorry lame

Sarah watched as Willow stomped away. "Pfft! Esa chica loca" she turned to Liberty and shrugged. "Ummm tue was going too show me el Astronomy clases? Sarita smiled at her new friend. "¿Es cierto que nadie le gusta que la clase?" she asked Liberty. Even if her accent was bad, well in front of Liberty it was, Sarah heard rumours about that subject. Nobody liked Astronomy, but she hoped she liked it. Sarah was a bit of a astronomical whizz. Especially when it came to horoscope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back