Madz
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
11½' Holly Wood Core of Augurey Tail Feather
Open after Arle.

Joshua came down to pitch without a school broom in his possession. He really didn’t fancy flying at all today. He wanted to get some practice in and focus more on handling the quaffle ball than flying with it. To anyone else who plays the sport, it would make more sense to practice with the broom. Joshua wasn’t trying for his best here, it was more like trying to be useful enough during the game and not get hit by a bludger. That was his own personal objective of the game and as a sixth year, Joshua wasn’t changing that anytime soon. Joshua grabbed a quaffle from the equipment shack, kneading the leather ball before he went on tossing it around. This would be so much better if he was practicing with someone else. He did what he can as a solo act.

Noelle decided to go out of the castle and wander around the grounds. Willow was up at her common room and as much as he wanted to spend time with her, the Hufflepuff opted to let her have her free time with her other friends. He knew his girlfriend was a confident one and liked to be surrounded by her friends. This would also be his way of assuring Jatin that the boy could still have enough time with the redhead. He caught sight of the pitch and made a turn for the direction. He did not notice that someone was already there, he was deep in thought and his focus was actually on the grass a few feet in front of him. That was until a red quaffle rolled its way, stopping only when it hit his feet. Picking it up, he looked up to see Joshua Toubia, a quidditch player from Ravenclaw. Noelle somehow knew him because the sixth year was somewhat attached to Alexis. From what the girl mentioned, the two were best of friends. He waved the quaffle on his hand as a way of greeting.

Joshua had been tossing the quaffle in the air, catching the leather ball each time it went back down. It wasn’t the greatest practice in the world, he knew he should’ve invited Alexis or Simon down to the pitch. Joshua tossing the ball alone wasn’t going to cut it, he regrets not asking them. It wasn’t until Joshua sent the ball soaring high that it went another direction as suppose to him catching it again. There was no breeze happening, so it was strange the quaffle went falling in that direction. Joshua met the gaze of another boy who now held the quaffle in his hand. The Hufflepuff boy waves with the leather ball, it almost looked like it was directly attached to his wrist. Joshua waves back at the other boy, a somewhat smile found his lips. “Hey,” the boy looked familiar, he resembled someone he very much liked. Joshua wonders if he was related to Yvette, if so, then he must be her twin.

Noelle approached the Ravenclaw, also realizing that he was the one his twin seemed to be hanging out as well. His older twin role wanted to reflect on his facial expression but he tried not to since Joshua seemed to be a nice guy. "Hey!Joshua, right?", tossing the quaffle back at him. He seemed okay up close making the Puff having a good feeling about the Ravenclaw.

Joshua caught the quaffle, it landed right against his chest. “Yeah, Noelle right?” Joshua sent the quaffle back his way, throwing it upwards rather than chucking it directly. “Your, ah, sister mentioned you a bit,” Joshua tells him with a friendly smile. Not enough he will admit being curious about the mysterious twin. Let's be serious, he was curious about her entire family. He didn't realize there were so many Maxwells attending the school until this year.“Do you know how to play the game?”

Noelle nodded at Joshua's question. He already figured out his twin sister mentioned him to the Ravenclaw. The same way as Yvette mentioned Joshua to him. The only way Noelle made her change the topic was mentioning Alexis' name as the boy's best friend."Just call me Noe.", he chuckled. He caught the quaffle with one hand. "I play but not competitively. My girlfriend does though. You know Willow?" He tossed the quaffle back, a bit higher this time.

Last edited:
Joshua extended his arms out and caught the quaffle again. "Noe as in noes?" Joshua teases the boy. A quick apology follows as he didn't want to offend the Hufflepuff. "Well, you can call me Josh, everyone already does," the Ravenclaw shrugs. "I do know her, I interviewed her not too long ago. Willow is cool," Joshua nodded as he proceeds to toss the quaffle overhead. "Ah, and sadly I play too," the quaffle landed a few feet behind Noelle.

Noelle chuckled. "Guilty as charged." He waved Joshua's apology off. "I often get that from my cousins. Josh it is then. Though I know that already from Alexis.", he added, mentioning his sort of cousin in the process. Pride swelled in his heart at how the Ravenclaw described his girlfriend. "Yes, she is. So amazing." His ears turned a shade of pink at this. He backed up trying to catch the quaffle but it fell just a few feet behind him. "Oh? Why sadly? Do I detect some sort of regret there?", he wondered. Willow enjoyed playing seeker and he knew Alexis played as a keeper then chaser for their team.

“Alexis, how do you know her?” Joshua asks the Hufflepuff. The last time he checked Alexis wasn’t all that pleasant with Yvette. Alexis had been sticking up for him, he wasn’t sure why she furiously got offended by what Yvette had said that day. Yvette was right to her own opinion, she didn’t have to give Joshua a chance if her interest in him wasn’t mutual. “You can say that I’m the worst player on the team. And, I’ve stuck around because of Alexis and my other friend, Simon. My flying has improved over the years, that’s been the silver lining for a sport I have no business in playing.”

Noelle picked up the quaffle tossing it cleanly back at Joshua. He nodded as he listened to the boy's explanation."Alexis is sort of a relative. His brother married Louise Maxwell, making the Kramers family by marriage." He approached Joshua and smiled."Wanna practice? Alexis dragged me out to play with her brothers, I am suprised she has not dragged you by now." He was not good but he could carry on a decent keeping game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back