Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Sturdy Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Larissa Baros walked out to the courtyard after classes, and let out a soft yawn. It was hard to adjust to spending the day here at the school and not with her brothers and sister! Even though they had moved on and had their own lives now. It was hard to think about. But she was not a Hufflepuff like the others. Larissa was her own person - even though she was in the same house as her mother. She pulled out her potions book and started to read. She wanted to get ahead so that she didn’t have to have surprises. The first lesson was weird that she did not partake in. After all, pranks were just not her style. And those potions were a little loud for her tastes, which was why she was outside in the courtyard. Away from others, but not isolated. It was perfect.

After classes ended, November didn't quite know what to do with herself. Usually, her sisters would drag her into playing with them while her mom got some rest, but none of them were there now. It was just her, and she had a little while still until dinner was served. She toyed with the idea of going to the library just to see what it was like, but headed outside instead. It was a beautiful day, after all, and it would start getting cold in the upcoming days. Besides, that courtyard was nice and quiet. There was only one other person there--and it was a girl about November's age. After some mental gymnastics--should I make a friend, should I not bother her, and so on--the girl walked over to the other girl. "Whatcha reading?" she asked.

Larissa flinched when she heard a voice near her. Mainly because she was just so involved in her reading that she did not hear someone approach her. Her purple eyes looked up to see another girl. Right, she was a Slytherin. Not that Larissa had a problem with them at all. Her father was one! The only problem was that Larissa could not think of a name. There were a fair few first years, and some surnames sounded familiar, mainly because her mom had connections with her pureblood families with shady backgrounds. "I am just reading on potions. The loudness of that class was a little odd. Even some Gryffindor hugged me! The professor had a bunch of prank potions. You'll see next semester." Larissa decided that she would be kind and close the potions book, looking at the Slytherin with a soft smile. It took a lot to get her to open up though.

Although November hadn't been certain that approaching the girl was the best choice, it seemed that the girl was friendly and talkative. She even had a nice smile. Perhaps there was a friend to be made here. November vaguely realized that her mother would be proud of her. "Really? I was so disappointed when I saw that I didn't have potions until next term," she admitted, a little jealous that two of the other Houses got to experience what she couldn't. "I think I'll love it. I used to make up pretend potions when I was little," she added. More recently she had helped her youngest sister do the same.

Larissa smiled a bit more when the girl kept talking to her. After all, Larissa loved making friends and wanted to have a lot. She didn't have siblings her age so it was a little lonely growing up. She did have her parents so that was good enough for her. "I was like that with Charms! I looked forward to that class. Actually, I think we will have that class together. Judging by your robes and stuff." Larissa did not know what other classes that they had together. It was hard to keep up with it. But maybe Astronomy and Flying? Both subjects had their merits so Larissa was excited about them. About all of them really. "Really? I did that with spells! I want to make a spell that will add glitter and shells to my hair."

Last edited:
"That sounds like something my sister would do," November admitted, thinking of her youngest sister. Not that she thought it was childish--if anything, it endeared her to the other girl. "I bet with some proper training, you'll be able to make that kind of spell." November was sure of it. She had always practiced charms with sticks she found in the yard as a child, and would enjoy making up new spells to amuse her family. "I'd take a spell that would brush my hair for me," she sighed. It took her ages to do that now, even though it was worth it.

Larissa smiled even more when the Slytherin told her that was what her sister would do. If only she knew what Lydia would have thought of. All of her siblings were much older than her. "Are you and your sister close? All my siblings are a lot older than me. Like, five or more years older. I'm the youngest." Larissa admitted, which a flick of loneliness spread across her facial features. She really wanted to see what it was like to be an older sister, but no, she was the baby. "Why would you need that? Wait, is it that long? Or is it tangled?"

November bunched up her hair in her hands and let it go. She adored her hair, mostly because she got it from her mom, but she had to admit that it was difficult and often caused frustration. "Well, it's really thick. And yeah, I have two little sisters, they're not that much younger than me. I adore them," she admitted. Sometimes they could be really lame, but they were usually cute and fun. She couldn't imagine being the baby of the family, always annoying an older sibling for something to do.

Larissa watched as November showed how thick her hair was. But she could not imagine how it must be because she had fine hair. Her mom had it too, and so did her dad. She inherited much of her appearance from her mom actually. So she knew she would grow up pretty. "My older sister Lydia taught me how to french braid. If you want, I can help when your hair gets too unruly to control?" Larissa was not sure if that would help, but she thought that she would offer. She gave a soft sigh. "I wish mom and dad would give me younger siblings. I'd love to be a big sister!"

"That would be cool," November nodded. Usually, she wouldn't let anyone else play with her hair, but having her hair french braided sounded exciting. She wondered if she would still look as cute with her hair done--normally she just left it as it was. "And you can borrow my sisters," she laughed when the other girl expressed that she wanted younger siblings of her own. "You can see if it gets old with them practically hanging off of you." It never really got old for November because she loved her sisters, but she could see how it might for other people.

Larissa could hardly wait before she could actually play with her hair. She only got to play with her mom's and maybe Lydia's if she was up to it. It was a fun activity. Luckily, both had long hair so it helped a lot. "I can do a lot of different styles with hair. Yours might be different but I won't make you look weird at all, promise." Larissa could not prove it because she had her hair down currently. Nothing styled about it. "They might really like me, you never know! But then you might get lonely, so I couldn't do that to you." Larissa would hate to take siblings away from their older sister. She also didn't realize that it was a joke in a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back