Phineas Ellis

Nerd | Sneak | Always player 2
OOC First Name
Claire
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Phineas had been looking forward to the Valentine's dance ever since the Yule Ball had ended. The food! The music! The dancing! The only thing that could have made it better was if someone had found a way to make an Xbox work and brought one along for everyone to play on. It had to be possible, and nobody could tell Phineas it wasn't. If they needed any proof, he'd have pointed out that wizards had gotten music to play at Hogwarts, and that was usually downloaded on electric devices! Poor Phineas didn't know that the gramophone had been invented long before his iPhone, and nobody yet had told him.

After complaining through a few of the slow songs, finally one with a bit of a beat began to play. "Watch this!" he said to Uno, dropping to the floor and showing off his 'breakdancing'. He'd been practising, but clearly not enough, because he looked like a fish trying to find its way back to water. In his enthusiasm he forgot to pay attention to where Uno was, and promptly kicked her hard in the shin. "Oh nooo, sorry!" he said, sitting up and cringing for what he'd done.

The Yule Ball was definitely more fancy than a Valentines Dance, but Uno had learned her lesson and this time, did not ask her mom for a dress. Instead, she wore a pair of jeans and a nice top, and decided to dress her outfit up a little bit with some small heels. Uno had forced Finn to dance through the slow songs, even though he complained. The complaining made it fun - most of her time spent with Phinaes was fun. That was, until, he kicked her. "OW!" Uno called out in pain, lifting her foot up to hold onto the spot where she was kicked, hopping on the spot. "Sharkboy you little TWERP!" Uno shouted, before she put her foot back on the ground, and leaned forward pushing Phinaes back down, falling down next to him in the process. Laughing, she hit Finn. "That's not dancing!" She had wrestled with her siblings before, she could take him on.

Phineas felt really, truly, deeply bad for a split second; then Uno pushed him back down, and he was laughing, holding his arms up in front of his face to deflect attack. "AHH!" he yelled suddenly, as if in pain. "Wait! Stop, stop, stop!"

At first Uno thought she heard Phineas laughing but then he was yelling, and told her to stop. Uno sat up and looked at him, confused. "Are you okay? Did I really hit you that hard?" Though her shin was still throbbing, she hadn't actually meant to hurt him that badly.

Finn waited until Uno had stopped and was concernedly asking him questions before he split into a grin, launching himself at her and pushing her down. "Gulliblee!" he yelled, lying right across her to pin her to the floor. "I can dance better than you!"

Uno's concern was taken away immediately when Finn called her out on being gullible. He lay across her, holding her down and Uno laughed. "No you cannot! You are the worst of them all!" Uno yelled back, trying to shift him off of her. When that didn't work, she just started poking him in the side. "You wouldn't even be able to dance your way out of a boss battle!"

Finn refused to relent in spite of the jabbing in his side. He mock-gasped at her insult. "Say that to my level 75 elf warrior!" he said. After a moment he got up and climbed ungraciously to his feet. "I bet you're worse than me! Go on, do some break-dancing!"

Uno laughed again when he said he had a level 75 warrior. "Only because you cheat!" Uno yelled back. Once he got up, Uno sat up and stared at him, a smirk appearing on her face when he told her to do some break dancing. Shrugging her shoulders, Uno kicked Finn in the shin. "That's what you call break dancing, right?"

"AUTOCLICKING ISN'T CHEATING!" Honestly! Phineas didn't know how many times he had to tell Uno that anything he couldn't get banned for wasn't really cheating. He smirked, ready to watch her flail around and completely unprepared for the kick in the shins he got instead. "Oh, you little!" he said, doubling over and clutching his leg. He wanted to be angry with her, but it was so clever and funny that he was laughing too hard to stay serious. "Right, you are so dead." Grabbing Uno by her ankles he proceeded to try to pull her across the dance floor, not really thinking about the poor dancers who might have to jump out of his way to avoid getting mowed down.

Uno laughed loudly when Phineas replied. She would forever tell him he was cheating. "I dare you to try get to that level without auto clicking." Uno replied, with a smirk. She laughed again, when he told her she was dead - yeah right! What was he planning on doing?! That was when he grabbed her ankles. "No!" Uno cried out, though still laughing. "You're not playing fair!" She laughed, trying to grab someone else's ankles along the way, to give her something to hold onto. "I'm going to kill you! Someone hellllp!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back