tumblr_m0b2vhgmTH1rql93po1_500.gif

I pack my bags and say goodbye
Self conscious and scared, held prisoner of war

</B></SIZE></FONT></SIZE>
Self-perception
<i>
</i>
How Tomas feels about himself:
Tomas knows who he is and is confident in himself, however, he still has a problem with being who he believes he should be, rather than being who he wants to be. He works very hard to keep his strength of character, and this can tire him out. While confident in some of his abilities, he does not yet know what he cannot do, and so is very cautious whenever he tries something new and this causes him to worry about trying anything he doesn't know. It frustrates him.
One word Tomas would use to describe himself:
Meticulous.
What does Tomas consider his best personality trait?
Tomas considers his habit of resigning everything a designation is his best trait. It allows him to make quick decisions on how to behave and saves a lot of time he could be spending down something useful.
What does Tomas consider his worst personality trait?
Tomas feels his worst personality trait would be his inability to let go of things, as he finds that he meticulously goes over everything he sees that interests him.
What does Tomas consider his best physical characteristic?
Tomas likes his hands. They're well-kept and soft without much work, and he likes this.
What does Tomas consider his worst physical characteristic?
His nose. He thinks it's a little big for his face.
How does Tomas think others perceive him?:
Quiet and a loner.
What would Tomas most like to change about himself?:
He would change his heritage to being the legitimate blood son of his adopted father, not his adopted son. He would have a mother, not be a part-veela, and not have half a dozen adoptive siblings.
</SIZE>
I pack my bags and say goodbye
Self conscious and scared, held prisoner of war

Zodiac and Chinese New Year
<i>
</i>
Chinese New Year Sign:
-
About this Chinese New Year Sign:
-
Element:
-
About this element and the Horse:
-
Zodiac sign:
Sagittarius
About this Zodiac Sign:
Ruled by the benefit planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.
Planet:
Jupiter.
Symbol:
The Archer
Stone:
Turquoise
Element:
Fire
Life Pursuit:
To Live The Good Life
Vibration:
Overly expressive - frequent burnouts
Secret Desire:
To make a difference in the world.
I pack my bags and say goodbye</COLOR><i></i>
<COLOR color="#000">Self conscious and scared, held prisoner of war

<FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">Miscellaneous
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50">
<B>Animagus:
-
Patronus:
-
Additional Skills:
-
Languages:
English, French, and a little Greek, however this is very rusty. He can read a little Greek and Latin.
Sexual Orientation:
Demisexual.

Coding ; Done by Tenilee
Lyrics ; -
& -

Code:
[color=darkgreen] [font=Times New Roman][center][img]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0b2vhgmTH1rql93po1_500.gif[/img][/center][center][me][/center]
[color=#000][b]Favourite Colour[/b]: [/color] Blue (all shades)
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Food[/b]: [/color] Italian
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Dish[/b]: [/color] Lasanga
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Season[/b]: [/color] Winter
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Month[/b]: [/color] September
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Number[/b]: [/color] 1
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Sport[/b]: [/color] Quidditch
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Smell[/b]: [/color] Roses
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Flower[/b]: [/color] Rose
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Fabric[/b]: [/color] Silk
[color=#000] [b]Favourite Metal[/b]:[/color] Gold
[color=#000][b]Least Favourite Colour[/b]: [/color] Burgundy
[color=#000] [b]Least Favourite Food[/b]: [/color] Japanese
[color=#000] [b]Least Favourite Dish[/b]: [/color] Sushi
[color=#000] [b]Least Favourite Season[/b]: [/color]Autumn
[color=#000] [b]Least Favourite Month[/b]: [/color]June
[color=#000] [b]Least Favourite Number[/b]: [/color]7
[color=#000] [b]Least Favourite Flower[/b]: [/color]Daisy
[color=#000] [b]Least Favourite Fabric[/b]: [/color]Cotton
[color=#000] [b]Least Favourite Metal[/b]:[/color] Silver

[color=#000][b]Birth Parents:[/b][/color] Kiera Anthis (mother) Paul Anthis (father)
[color=#000][b]Heritage:[/b][/color] Greek (2/8) English (2/8) French (4/8)

[b][color=#000]Relationship Status:[/color][/b] Single (Too young to care)

[color=#000][b]Playby:[/b][/color] Luke Worrall
[color=#000][b]Health Status:[/b][/color] Tommy is quite healthy.
[color=#000][b]Wand:[/b][/color] Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
[color=#000][b]Wand Description:[/b][/color] This is the best wand for those that are cautious of whom to trust and those that love to read books, it opens up many possibilities to those that have faith in it. It is good for Arithmancy, Ancient Runes and Astronomy.
[color=#000][b]Boggart:[/b][/color] Tommy is terrified of werewolves.
[color=#000][b]Patronus Memory:[/b][/color] His patronus memory is a simple one. Tomas still remembers his first day with his new family, and would use the intense emotions he felt about his new life and home. While it was a simple as having his own room, the emotional impact was strong.
[color=#000][b]Dementor:[/b][/color] All younger childhood memories.
[color=#000][b]Veritiserum:[/b][/color] He feels inadequate for his family.
[font=Times New Roman][color=#000][b]Personality:[/b][/color] To come
[color=#000][b]History(Before School):[/b][/color] To come
[color=#000][b]History(During School):[/b][/color] To come
[color=#000][b]History(After School):[/b][/color] To come
[/font][/font][/color][spoiler=Family][color=black][b]Birth father:[/b]
Paul Fitzgerald: Tommy does not know what has happened to Paul. Tommy does not very much care about Paul at all. If asked, Tommy will state that he does not know a Paul and that his father's name is Austiin.
[b]Birth mother:[/b]
Keira Fitzgerald: Tommy has a stronger disdain for his mother. As far as he knows, she obviously left him and his brother behind to save herself. However, he is not sure of why she disappeared. He does not care to go searching for her.
[b]Brother:[/b]
Tate Darkhart: Tommy is aware of his older twins existence, as does his adoptive family. Many times Tate has attempted to come into contact with Tommy. Tommy has refused every time. He has a new life and Tate does not fit into it.
Alexan Kanas: Tommy is aware of his older brother's existence, but as with Tate, he has no interest in seeing him.
[b]Adoptive Family:[/b]
[b]Aunt:[/b]
Abbigale Jinxx: Witch. Muggle-Studies Professor. Abbigale was the first person Tommy spoke to. At times, their relationship has been trying, but Tommy still has a fondness for Abby. Even though she has her own children, Tommy still tries to spend a lot of time with her.
[b]Cousin/s[/b]
Nathaniel Jinxx
Emily Jinxx
[b]Uncle:[/b]
Anthoney Hayes: Wizard. Shopkeeper. Anthoney arrived in New Zealand while Tommy was at school. Tommy knows little about him, but occasionally visits his shop at Obsidian Harbour and talks to him. Tommy knows he has a daughter, but does not communicate with her much.
[b]Cousin/s[/b]
Lillianah Hayes
[b]Father:[/b]
Austiin Hayes: Wizard. Austiin is a kind-hearted and friendly man. He always has Tommy's interests on his mind and works hard to make sure he is happy and healthy. He showers him with gifts and loves to spoil him, but tries to teach him values and kindness. These lessons do work, but Tommy does not openly express his positive emotions.
[b]Brother/s & Sister/s[/b]
Svetlana Altukhova: Witch. Tommy hates Svetlana. He thinks she's rude, arrogant, and up herself - which she is. She also absorbs all of the attention that was originally given to him by their father, something he will never forgive her for. He wishes that she would return to her mother. Unfortunately, he doubts this will ever happen.
Imogen Nightingale: Witch. Whilst Tommy can put up with Imogen, he would rather wish her gone.
Ellington Hayes: Witch. Tommy quite likes Ellington, and tends to be protective over her.
Leander Hayes: Wizard. Tommy likes Leander, since Leander is quiet and is independent, meaning that he does not intrude on Tommy's space.
Ruben Hayes: Wizard. Tommy does not like Ruben. He finds Ruben clingy and annoying.
Oliver McKenna: Wizard.
Wynter McKenna: Wizard.
[b]Cameron Freedman:[/b]
Cameron is the current partner of Austiin. Tommy has a love-hate relationship with the older man. Sometimes, he finds that he loves him, while at other times he cannot stand to be near him. He does enjoy his company - though he has never revealed this. He enjoys Cameron's extensive book collection and can often be found reading his books.
[b]Mai Ling Freedman:[/b]
Mai Ling is the adopted daughter of Cameron. She is rather little, therefore, Tommy cannot properly communicate with her. She upsets him with how she controls the attention in the house, but he does not outright dislike her.[/color][/spoiler][/font][/color]

</SIZE>
tumblr_l653j4tCjS1qze5g2o1_500.gif

I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?

</SIZE>
Character Name
<i>
</i>
Tommy's full name:
Tomas Aither Anthis Hayes
Reason or meaning of name:
Tommy, being an unplanned pregnancy and the younger out of him and his twin, was named randomly, and happened to be called Tomas, after a travelling nurse at the hospital, and Aither as homage to his deceased paternal grandfather. Hayes is of English origin, meaning Hedged Land. Tomas, too, is of English, and Norman origin, meaning Twin, while Aither is of Greek, meaning Bright, Upper Air. Anthis is of Greek origin, and was his last name before adoption. It is related to the name Anthidis, and vaguely translates to Flower.
Tommy's nickname:
Tommy
Reason for nickname:
A shortened version of his first name, Tomas. Tommy likes this nickname more than his full name and will not answer to anything else. When in trouble, he will answer to Tomas, and when called Tomas by his father, he will never fail to respond diligently.
Birth date:
The twenty-third of November, twenty twenty-three at seven o'clock in the afternoon, ten minutes after his brother.

<SIZE size="50">I can stay awake for days, If that's what you want
All your insecurities All the dirty laundry
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"></B>
Physical appearance
<i>
</i>
Weight:
61.2 lbs
Height:
5'5
Body build:
Slim. Tomas is by no means a muscular boy, but does like to keep himself healthy and fit.
Shape of face:
Tomas' face is rather heart shaped and a little shallow and gaunt. He does not carry much weight in his face, making it look pointed and sharp.
Eye color:
A pale blue. They are a little eerie, as Tomas rarely focuses on people and tends to look straight through them. They can be mistaken for grey at times, as he rarely holds eye-contact with others, not from submission, but from indifference.
Glasses or contacts:
Tomas has perfect 20/20 vision.
Skin tone:
Tomas is not one for sunlight, being quite pale, however, he tends to darken with exposure, rather than outright burn and peel. His skin is soft as he treats it for dryness.
Hair:
Tomas has never dyed his hair, and this has worked to preserve it. It is a pale blond that lightens in the Summer time and turns wavy when wet. Because of its thickness, and tendency to knot, he keeps it short with a fringe that can be swept to the side, brought to stand upwards, or otherwise left to its own devices easily. He prefers to do little with his hair, believing that less is more. However, he rarely makes it stand upwards unless he is aiming to make a statement.
Voice:
Tomas speaks quietly, but with extreme confidence and lack of pressure. His words tend to be carefully pickedin order to articulate his feelings in the bluntest of ways to avoid confusion. He has a New Zealander accent that he can cover if he works at it, being able to pull off a convincing French accent. He pronounces his words sternlyto avoid misunderstanding, and with a boldness that few muster as he only says what he intends to allow others to hear.
Physical disabilities:
None.
Usual fashion of dress:
Tommy, being mildly materialistic, possesses a lot of clothes. To fuel his self-appointed need to look his best, he dresses very well, enabling him to hold himself with extreme confidence. He prefers to dress along the lines of smart-casual, leaning more towards formal. He is comfortable in more dressy attire, but has been known to thrown on something simple that works, and just leave, but he will never dress to appear shabby. He enjoys blacks and more sombre colours, but never wears straight black and white to avoid appearing 2-dimensional, or like an underweight polar bear.
Jewellery or accessories:
Tomas has his ears pierced, and so wears earrings in them. He will occasionally wear a badge of some sort, or bracelets and necklaces, but little else. His accessories collection is far greater than his jewellery. He has any hats, belts and scarves to help accentuate his outfits, as well as many different coloured and designed robes. When at school, however, he wears his Slytherin robes with pride whether he needs to or not.
Blood Status:
Unknown. Tomas was adopted, and therefore is not in contact with either of his parents. He knows he has veela blood from his mother, and that his father may have had magic, but beyond this is knows nothing else.
Blood Type:
AB Positive

I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh
I will love you unconditionally, There is no fear now
<i>
</i>
Favourites
<i>
</i>
Favourite Colour:
All shades of blue. Tomas finds the colour blue to be very soothing.
Least favourite colour:
Burgundy
Music:
Tomas prefers classical music, and music that is slow and mellow. His favourite music genre is blues as he can just relax into the music.
Food:
Tomas prefers pasta's and Italian dishes.
Literature:
Tomas prefers the classics and often very old books and stories as these were the type of books he was exposed to as a young boy by his adoptive father. However, he does enjoy reading adventure novels and mystery novels, but despises children's books - he feels they insult his intelligence.
Form of entertainment:
Reading.
Expressions:
Tomas enjoys watching Quidditch, and writing a great deal. He does appreciate watching duelling matches, but rarely would he participate in one.
Mode of transportation:
Port key, or tagalong apparation.
Most prized possession:
Tomas adores the books he owes and a photograph of his adoptive father, Austiin. His first muggle pen is also something he holds dear, as it was a gift from his adoptive aunt, Abbigale.

I can dance and play the part, If that's what you ask
Let go and just be free, I will love you unconditionally
<i>
</i>
Traits
<i>
</i>
Optimist or pessimist?
Pessimist
Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert.
Daredevil or cautious?
Cautious.
Logical or emotional?
Internally, Tommy is quite emotional, but tries to go through things in a logical mindset, and displays this logical apathy externally.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?
Methodical and neat.
Prefers working or relaxing?
Working.
Confident or unsure?
Confident.
Animal lover?
Depends on the animal, but generally he is not one for animals.

But I'm only human, And I bleed when I fall down
Come just as you are to me, Don't need apologies
<i>
</i>
Habits
<i>
</i>
Hobbies:
Tomas enjoys reading.
Plays a musical instrument?
No. Tomas plays no instruments.
Plays a sport?
No.
How would Tomas spend a rainy day:
Tomas would spend his time reading and learning.
Nervous tics:
Tomas clams up when nervous and will refuse to speak.
Usual body posture:
Tomas often has his eyes open lazily, with his shoulders hunched slightly and his body closed off to others and curled up.
Mannerisms:
Tomas is not animate enough to have mannerisms.

I'm only human, And I crash and I break down
Know that you are worthy, I'll take your bad days with your good
<i>
</i>
Past
<i>
</i>
Hometown:
Brandon, Suffolk, England
Type of childhood:
Tomas' early years were negative, being born into a broken home with two older brothers. Because of this negative environment, Tomas and his two brother's, Tate and Alexan, were taken from their parents when Tomas and Tate were three. He was soon adopted by the Hayes family, and has never returned to England since. He has been contacted by his brothers, but had no interest in conversing with them, as his current home is a very positive and happy one. Until his tenth birthday, he was very much treated like an only child, having the total attention and love of his adoptive father, Austiin Hayes. His childhood was filled with gifts, travelling, and home education in the form of classical texts and being taught how to properly behave when with others. Because of this upbringing, Tommy is very self-assured and aware of his place in the world thus far, as well as what he needs to do in order to improve it. Overall, while the beginning of his childhood was toxic, this new positive environment did much for his wellbeing and allowed him to flourish into a well educated young man, although also made him a little distant to other children. His possessiveness over people results from his early life.
Pets:
None.
First memory:
When he was three. He was adopted by the Hayes family and taken shopping.
Most important childhood memory:
-
Why:
-
Childhood hero:
His father, Austiin Hayes.
Dream job:
Tomas would love to be a healer.
Education:
Tomas is currently attending Hogwarts New Zealand since first year, in the house of Slytherin. He fought to attend this school in order to stay close to a childhood friend, however his grades have not met up to what his father believes to be his potential, and he has promised to try harder in his third year and onward.

Your words in my head, knives in my heart
Walk through the storm I would, I do it all because I love you.
<i>
</i>
Present
<i>
</i>
Current location:
Obsidian Harbour, New Zealand when home, and Hogwarts New Zealand during school time.
Currently living with:
His father - Austiin Hayes. Cameron Freedman, Svetlana Altukhova, Imogen Nightingale, Ellington Hayes, Leander Hayes, Ruben Hayes, Clara Hayes, Keye Hayes, and Mei-ling Freedman.
Student.

You build me up and then I fall apart, 'Cause I'm only human
So open up your heart and just let it begin
<i>
</i>
Goals
<i>
</i>
Drives and motivations:
Tomas' main drive is his ambition, and need to live up to the expectations that he holds, and to those that his father holds. He wants to, above all else, make his father proud and have a good life, and set a good example for any children he may have. His curiosity, something that was nurtured as a child, also drives him onward, urging him to understand all he can.
Immediate goals:
Have a successful school life.
Long term goals:
Tomas does not really have a long term goal as of yet.
How the character plans to accomplish these goals:
-
How other characters will be affected:
-

I can turn it on, Be a good machine
Acceptance is the key to be, To be truly free
<i>
</i>
Personality
<i>
</i>
<B>Good personality traits:
Tomas is a very loyal person. Once his trust is gained, it will never be broken on his end and he will always be a devoted friend. He is also very honest - harshly so - and rarely lies because he sees little point in doing so. His confidence is also something that gives him a strengthened personality, as he is rarely deterred.
Bad personality traits:
Tomas is extremely unforgiving, as well as standoffish and spiteful. Forgiveness is difficult for him, and accepting that it's okay for people to fail is foreign to him. He has a sharp tongue when annoyed, and he bluntness can be considered outright rudeness. It can take him a while to warm up to people, as he places a lot of distrust in them upon first meeting, to see if they will work to be his friend.
Most common mood:
Calm. This can be mistaken for apathetic, however.
Sense of humour:
Tomas likes to pretend that he has no sense of humour, however, he finds dry jokes and silly impersonations to be hilarious. This embarrasses him. Hecan be uite witty and enjoys banter between him and someone close to him dearly, but can become flustered and shy if someone close to him playfully pokes fun at him or his reaction to something. Overall, his sense of humour is very silly, and this embarrasses him, so he tries to behave as if he doesn't have a sense of humour to avoid looking silly.
Tomas' greatest joy in life:
Tomas' greatest joy in life is to read and travel around, doing as he pleases without unnecessary restrictions designed to make his life harder.
Tomas' greatest fear:
Being abandoned by his father.
Why?
Tomas respects his father greatly, and is inspired by him to be better. He sees Austiin, and by extension, Austiin's family, to have saved him from an undesirable life, and feels that he has to be better for them. He fears that if he fails in this endeavour, he will be an embarrassment to them, and dropped and forgotten.
Tomas is most at ease when:
At home.
Most ill at ease when:
When surrounded by strangers.
Enraged when:
When someone questions his motives or loyalty.
Priorities:
His family. He hates a good majority of them, but if they are in his life he will protect them, even if they don't realise it. His studies are also very important to him.
Life philosophy:
-
If granted one wish, it would be:
-
Why?
-
Tomas' soft spot:
Tomas' soft spot is his father. While he could brush off other attacks, someone hurting his father or otherwise threatening his father would severely worry him and get him very aggravated.
Greatest strength:
Tomas' confidence and intelligence allows him to effectively protect himself emotionally.
Greatest weakness:
His physical weakness, while not massive, is not the same as his stubborn personality. His habit of being a loner does not help this.
Biggest regret:
Not allowing himself to make friends.
Biggest accomplishment:
Making a friend and being able to trust someone not within his family.
Tomas' darkest secret:
His father is part of the Scitorari, and that he is ambiguous himself on the thoughts of good and evil. The first he would carry to his grave. The second he may tell to someone he trusted, and knew would understand his opinion.
Does anyone else know?
His father, and some select members of his household.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back