OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Derek dressed in his formal suit was ready to spend his last yuleball celebration with Athena. He knew they would have a good time together at this event. He was more than sure that they would be able to have a great time. He knew that there were ongoing issues withAthena’s cousin, but Derek was putting that to the back of his mind and hoped that Athena would too so that they could just enjoy this celebration, so they could make the most of this hogwarts celebration. He just wanted to be to have fun. He wanted them to be able to have fun. He was waiting just in the great hall, he knew that athena would be there soon and then they would be able to have a good time at the celebration. He was determined that they would do so. Athena deserved it, and it was the last opportunity they would get for it.

Finally it was the time. Athena had been dreaming of this moment forever. But now it was coming true. She would have her date and her dance and a perfect Yule Ball. It was the first time she went with an date and what kind of date?! It was her boyfriend and she would enjoy the evening with him. The blonde walked towards the great hall and tried to spot her boyfriend. She had been taking long to make ready, because it was her final one and she wanted it to be the most special one. No one could ruin it, not even Emilia. She saw her Derek standing and smiled as she walked towards him. '' I'm so excited for tonight. You look handsome.'' The blonde than said with an big smile. She could not wait to go inside so grabbed his hand for an moment. '' We have practiced our dancing a few times. Now we can do it actually on the dancefloor.. Here and now. '' The blonde than said with an smile.

Derek smiled as he spotted her, he was looking at her dress, ”You are so beautiful, Athena,” he said, he was smiling at her compliment but he was so unable to tear his gaze away from her. He let her take his hand and then headed out to the dance floor. Following her with ease. ”let’s dance the night away,” he told her. He walked to a spot on the dance floor. His gaze remained on her, made sure to not pull away from her. He was ignoring everything else and only focusing on her, but it wasn’t even like he had to try to do that. She was just his focus. He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers for a quick moment , ”I’m so glad we’re here together,”

When Derek complimented her she smiled and just knew how happy she was with him at her side. He made her laugh and forget things. And she would ignore everyone and the judging from friends from Emilia. '' Thank you!'' The blonde said and put an kiss on his cheek with an smile. They headed to the dancefloor and when they were together and Derek came closer he kissed her. Athena smiled and put her hand on his cheek. She forgot all around her and smiled. '' Me too. You made me the most happy girl tonight. This is all I ever wanted.'' The blonde than said with an grin. And than put her arms over his shoulders as a slow song came on. '' So what would live be next year? When we are not on school anymore?'' The blonde than asked and looked at him for an moment.

Derek smiled at her, smiling so easily as his gaze lingered on her. He nodded as she said he made her happy. ”I love you,” he said almost as a declaration. He hadn’t yet said it, but he felt now was as good a time as any to say it. He smiled at her, knowing that they wouldn’t be in the same place in a year’s time, but he wouldn’t mind as long as he was with her. ”Life will be good, hopefully we’ll be living together then, and we can start every morning with a little dance and next yuletide we’ll just host our own party and make it as fun as this,” the boy said with a wide smile, ”What do you think?” He said.

Athena smiled as Derek spoke. Than suddenly he told her he loved her. Athena hadn't expected it, but she knew she was happy. The most happy girl. And she needed to respond, otherwise Derek would think strange of her. And it was really true, but it was an suprise. '' I.. love you too.'' She than replied a bit less confident than he was, but still smiling. She had only been saying this to her parents and her siblings, but never to a boy. She touched his cheek for an moment with her finger and smiled again looking at his eyes. She almost forgot he talked to her, she could drown in his eyes. '' Sounds good. Start the day with an dance.'' The blonde than said with an grin. She wasn't sure how long they would be doing that. And where would they live? Athena didn't even knew what she wanted to do with her life, she would want to find that out. And otherwise she would stay with Gladrags. '' So where would we live? And what would we do? Do you want to continue with Quidditch?'' He than asked Derek, they hadn't been talking about their future yet. Perhaps this was an start.

Derek hadn’t really expected her to say it back just yet, really he wouldn’t have minded if she hadn’t. But hearing her say it, it was just so nice. He leaned lightly into her touch, letting himself just be close to her in that moment. He couldn’t stop the fond smile on his face. He shrugged, ”I’d like to say in New Zealand, maybe near brightstone or obsidian harbour,” he said, ”I think I’ll play quidditch to begin with, but I’d not sure what I really want,” Though he had been thinking about it, it had not become any more clear to him what he should do with his life. ”What do you think you'll do?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back