OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Allison had been busy helping her sister get ready for the dance, and so she had agreed to meet Thomas at the ball. She was waiting for him there now, yawning and feeling tired. Hopefully he wasn't too long, these heels were killing her feet just standing around. She straightened the hem of her dress, looking around the hall to see if she might have missed him coming inside.

Last edited:
Thomas couldn't believe how fast the first semester ran, but didn't really want to think about it, because he had to get ready for the ball and started wanting to wear ordinary clothes. In the end, however, she decided to dress elegantly. He wore a suit and went to the Great Hall. Climbing the stairs, Thomas noticed his beautiful girlfriend. "Hello, my beautiful fairy!" he said, giving his elbow so Allison could get caught in it.

Allison looked over as Thomas spoke, smiling warmly and lacing her hand through his arm. "Why hello, my sweet knight," She teased him, stepping closer. "I can't believe this is your final dance.... shall we go inside?" She asked, smiling up at him.

Thomas smiled, then winked at her. According to her, for the last dance, he remained gloomy for a moment, but Allison's presence did not make him sad for a long time. "I can't believe it either, but I hope this dance won't be the last one with you. Yes, let's go. Let's dance well today." he said, smiling and taking steps inside the Great Hall.

Allison smiled, following him into the hall. "The hall looks great," She murmured, looking up at the ceiling. "Someday we should take a vacation, go somewhere with snow." She turned to smile at him. "Wouldn't that be nice?" She asked.

Thomas walked into the hall and looked at it, yes it really looked great. He looked at his girl a little in amazement as she looked at the ceiling.
''We can do that someday yes. I heard there was snow in Europe and even resorts to enjoy the joys of winter,'' he said, then Allison smiled as she turned to him. "That would be very nice. What Addison said about my present?'' he asked.

Allison settled into Thomas' side, smiling at his question. "Oh, she loved it almost as much as I do," She teased him. "Let's not talk about Addison right now, though. I'd like to dance." She told him, stilling and giving him her biggest smile. A slow song had just started playing, and she thought cuddling into him for a slow dance would be nice.

Thomas smiled because she was absolutely right not to talk about trivial things if this evening was meant for fun. "As much as the lady wants. Let's go dancing. Let's dance all night." He said. Slow music started playing just in time to go slow dancing.

Allison chuckled, walking to the edge of the dance floor. "Careful with promises like that, I might hold you to them," She smiled at her boyfriend, offering out her hands. She was going to miss this next year, miss having him around. "You know, Thomas, I've been thinking. If we're still getting along," she smiled playfully. "Maybe I could move in with you after graduation." She offered.

Thomas laughed as they both walked to the dance floor, where there were already some dancers. "I'm ready to keep my promise. Just to see you happy." he said to his girl and got her hands. He will also miss her next year, as she will not be able to see her every day. "Alli, why should' t are we getting along? he ask, shouting at her. "That would be just great. I really want you to move in with me. I love you, Alli." he refused.

Last edited:
Allison laughed lightly as they started dancing, placing one hand on his shoulder and keeping the other in his. She smiled and shook her head. "I love you too," She smiled warmly, before laying her head on his shoulder. It felt nice just to be close to him like this, swaying gently to the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back