Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 10" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Wearing what he thought was just casual black and emerald green robes to a party that a Durmstrang student was throwing, Kaleb Styx actually decided to make an appearance. The host was another Sixth Year student, same as Kaleb, however there was a surprise there waiting as well. Practically every cool sixth year was invited. Kaleb himself was invited, and he had not been at the school for every long at all. That ultimately surprised him in the long run. A troublesome kid making his way to the top of the class just trying to beat out who he now considered his rival, Artemisia Knight, was invited to a huge party in a wizarding hotel with an awesome band playing on stage, punch served in fountains that hovered, and had decorations that would amaze even a pure-blood wizard. Kaleb may not be pure-blooded, but he was close enough to one if he ignored his mother and her side of the family. No one even knew the Karochen's, but they were all dead anyhow. It was really of no concern to Kaleb if he knew his maternal side of the family. He had to admit, Nicolette was a better mom than his real one. Sometimes he wished that she was the mother of them all, even if she was an animagus and had an odd eye color. That was not the best part of the thing though, it was just the fact that Kaleb liked Nicolette better because she seemed to fit with his dad as well.

Kaleb was currently in the party, sipping a cup of unsweetened green tea so that he did not have to choke down that disgusting punch. The food all smelled delicious as well, but Kaleb took no part in really eating anything. But he figured that soon enough, some people that were of age would be bringing some alcoholic beverages, but Kaleb preferred not to even bother with that stuff. He would follow in his father's footsteps but avoid that mistake and end up sleeping with a muggle. That would be just embarrassing. Kaleb continued to sip at his tea and talking so some other boys that were in the party while the music played, but then his eyes rested on his rival that entered. Kaleb turned to his friends, and they just nodded lightly, before he set his tea down on the table, and he approached her without the aid of the three other boys. "Now who invited the bird here?" He did not know whether or not what he was told was true, but he figured that if that term got to her, maybe he would figure it out sooner. It would make sense if she was one, because she was pretty enough for it.

A party was being held tonight by a classmate of Artemisia's at some hotel in their hometown, and despite the fact that she hated all social events that were not being hosted by her parents, she attended. Plus two girls in her year practically begged for her to come and hang out with them at the party. They barely knew her but they seemed quite taken to the idea of her becoming all buddy buddy with the two of them. It wasn't appealing to her but maybe if she pretended to be their friend her parents would leave her alone for awhile about connecting with others and meeting people. So pretending to like them and wanting to hang out with them it was. They really wanted to go to this Sixth Year's party too so that was how they managed to get her here, otherwise she wouldn't have gone. Artemisia Knight stood at the entrance with her arms crossed and her deep chocolate eyes fixed on the decorations around her. It actually didn't look half bad for something thrown by a mere sixth year. But unfortunately Misia's night was already ruined thanks to previous events, a letter from her mother that severely ruined her night. It was another one of her mother's speeches based upon how disappointed she was with the way Artemisia's life was going and how her little brother was going to pass her over if she kept up with what she was doing. The way her mother acted sometimes was so intolerable, it made Artemisia become glad that she was away from the wretched woman. Huffing a sigh from her red lips Artemisia followed the two girls to a table and sat herself down. They began to gossip and Artemisia pretended to listen. Nodding her head every so often to make it seem like she was listening to what they said. Eventually she got so annoyed and tired of their bickering that she excused herself for a moment and went outside to get some fresh air and maybe relieve that headache she was suffering from. But more and most guests started to arrive so being outside wasn't very peaceful for long. A heap of couples came out here too and Artemisia didn't want to deal with that one bit. So she returned inside. Her long legs halted her to a stop and she stared around unsurely and then she was approached by someone she really didn't want to see.

Upon entering the room she must have been noticed or thought of as just entering because she was approached by none other than Kaleb Styx. And he called her a bird. So that must have meant that he knew what she was and everything, well there went that card of surprise. "Ah, so you have figured out my secret. Aren't you awful clever." Artemisia sounded bored. Only because she sort of was bored in a way, as Kaleb knowing her secret wasn't all that big of a deal. She disliked him so it wasn't like it would be a tragedy for him to know. There was also the fact that it wasn't hard for someone to realize what she was either. Being beautiful and attracting men gave that part away easily. How he figured it out though was going to be an interesting story. People always found out in different ways and she wasn't sure if he was smart enough to figure it out on his own. "If you are here to ruin my night your a little late, it's already been ruined. Now if you will excuse me, I have better things to do with my night than talk to an idiot." Artemisia glowered at Kaleb for a moment before she rolled her eyes and started to step around him. Not interested in his being one bit. He was cute, but she hated his guts so she'd rather not let him make her night ten times worse than it already was. Perhaps she needed to escape the party overall and lurk the corridors of the hotel until she felt like going home.

Perhaps it was the most beautiful thing that Kaleb had ever heard in his life, and that was Artemisia confirming the fact that she was not human at all. Though he himself looked rather dashing, and looked like he was just conceited as hell as well. Perhaps he was. Kaleb knew that he was, and now, Kaleb was going to try to get Artemisia to well, he did not know exactly, but that had to be why he was attracted to her. Because she was Part-Veela. Kaleb had only been around a male Veela, and was never really bothered or expected any sort of charms that they held to come around and affect him. He had no idea who he was dealing with, or rather what he was dealing with. Kaleb stared down darkly at her, his lips curling over into a thin, cruel smirk. Kaleb said with a cold voice, "Amazing though, that they don't allow mudbloods into Durmstrang, yet they allow birds and many other various non-humans into the school." Kaleb wondered what she would be able to really take it that she was not even human. Kaleb waved his friends off, so that they would not interrupt him and Artemisia. She was the one girl that really irked him off, yet there was that magnetic pull, and how she looked just dashing in that white dress that revealed much of her body that seemed far too perfect for anyone really. Kaleb had recently did not know what was going on, but it was a little too much. She said that if he was done, and all that, and tried to step around him. But getting too close was too much, and Kaleb could not really control what he did next actually. Kaleb honestly had no idea what had gotten into him but he had done something that he had not thought about in his mind at all. Something like, a force took over his muscles.

His hand grabbed onto Artemisia's shoulder, before he managed to turn her back into a wall, and Kaleb was standing extremely close to her. Kaleb was under the effects of the Veela charm actually, and he had feelings that he did not think that he should. He should not be having these feelings toward someone that was not human at all. The attitude that she had, the looks, yes, he could like her but there was that...blood that ran inside of her. Kaleb narrowed his hazel eyes at her, and though his thoughts were rather hazy. It was as if his thoughts were two sided, and one was going with his body and the other against it. Kaleb was actually ignoring everyone around him. Somehow that charm really worked its way into his body and now it was flooding his mind. Kaleb wondered if this was real, or if the charm was really taking effect. Though normally it should not even be this strong. However, Kaleb had deep longing for companionship since the moment that Carmen left his life. Kaleb suddenly backed from the girl, and he shook his head. Kaleb scowled and sneered, "What the hell, Knight..." Kaleb fled from the room, from the stares. He went from the huge room in the hotel, and he leaned against the railing of the balcony. What was going on with his mind? Now that he was out of there, Kaleb was not entirely sure if that was really him. He had heard that the charm could bring out feelings and all. But were they real actually? What if he actually liked Artemisia? Kaleb thought over everything he had seen in school. He was so mean to her half the time, she was amazingly beautiful. And she was rather intelligent. Merlin's beard, what if I like the bird? thought Kaleb with a soft sneer, but then he realized that he shouldn't really talk though, he was not even pure-blood. Kaleb closed his hazel eyes, before he drank in the cool night air. If only there was something to do in order to get rid of the urges.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia grew nervous when Kaleb turned her back into a wall, now pinning her and putting their bodies extremely close to one another. Because she didn't know him well nor did she like him, it was awkward and it made her tense up so tightly that her muscles grew stiff and sore. Artemisia remained tense as Kaleb narrowed his hazel eyes at her, he seemed like he was in conflict with himself or something. At the same time she was in one with herself. More or less her thought were about her own harsh reminders. 'What is his problem? God he's worse than that nasty little pervert boy that lives next door and likes to watch the women when they are by the pool. I really hate it when guys act like this because they find out my secret. It is bad enough that they even think it is okay to look in my direction but then they suddenly get the idea that touching is fine too. What do I look like, some little sl*t? Nevermind. The way I dress probably gives off the wrong opinion. I just wish that-someone actually like me for me instead of my looks.' Artemisia bit her lip and stared at him with her own narrowed cocoa brown eyes. Now the Italian beauty was waiting for him to do one of the three most commonly done things to her by males at this school. Either he was going to decide that he wanted to get all touchy and feeling all up on her, he'd harass her for being different, or she would be accused of being a harlot and several curses would be fired her way for taking away the free will of men or whatever it was they believed that she did. It was all ridiculous to accuse some poor girl of doing just because she had the ability to charm men and she was pretty. Artemisia had never purposely charmed someone nor had she ever tried to force someone to like her. Most of her life she had been isolated from other students so she was not sure if she even knew how to charm another person. "Excuse me! I thought I told you I had better things to do then deal with you today." Artemisia growled as she waited for him to step away from her and go be his annoying usual self. If it was one thing that she did not appreciate it was the way he treated her. It was not like she had tried to charm him, or she flaunted herself for him. There was nothing that she be setting him off she she just assumed that he was so used to getting a girl when he wanted. Then he scowled and sneered at her and backed away from her. Leaving the Part-Veela female confused and dumbstruck. What was his problem and why did he treat her the way he did? She desired answers and she was going to get them. No one treated her like this and got away with it. He was going to get a piece of her mind and he was going to get it whether he liked what she said or not.

Tearing her thin form away from the wall, Artemisia tracked Kaleb down. They traveled until they went through a huge room in the hotel and ended up the balcony. The heavy sound of Misa's heels probably gave away that she was right behind him the entire time too. Throwing her purse to the ground in fury she approached him and forced him to turn around so he could look her in the eyes. So he could face her and be a man for once in his life. "What the hell was that about?" Artemisia started as she pointed her finger in the direction of the room they had come from just moments before now. It was hard to understand what was going through his mind because she did not know how to read boys. Especially ones she just met. For all she knew they only thought about her body and her looks. If he thought the same way then that would be unfortunate but it was something she was used to. Too bad he was such an ass. Maybe he'd be easier for her to tolerate. "I am sick and f*cking tired of people treating me badly because I am different. So what if I'm Part-veela, I am not hurting anyone. I do not even know how to charm anyone intentionally so it is not like I am taking away anyone's self-control on purpose. Either way I'm still human." Artemisia was not done yet though. Her fingers skimmed through her silk brown locks and she felt like she was getting herself a little bit too worked up for her own good. But this was a sensitive topic for her. "On top of that, what is with men and thinking it's okay to put their hands on me, or assume I'm a tease? I am not dressing this way to please you or any way. Forget this, your probably too stupid to even comprehend what I am saying. I have to go." Artemisia shook her head and stepped away form Kaleb and to where she had thrown her purse onto the ground. She picked it up carefully and ran the dirt off of it before she turned and narrowed her eyes at Kaleb. Hopefully he understood her message and wouldn't try to become more of a pain and retaliate her words. Turning, she headed back into the hotel room that was connected to the Balcony.​
<i>
</i>

Why was he feeling like this? It was bothering him so much. Kaleb was just so confused and he never knew what was going on nowadays. Flickers of Carmen burst into his mind, and he was angry at her. Angry for leaving him. He loved her, he gave her everything, and just to have her leave him? And now, Artemisia gave him the same feeling. The fiery, burning passion, but he did not know if that was that damned Veela charm working against him or not. How could he hate and like one person all at one time? He could not stand knowing that she had something on him. By now, Artemisia must love the fact that he seems to be interested in her. Kaleb stared up at the stars, and he glared at the clouds and the twinkling stars. How could fate be so cruel to him? How could fate hand him over to Durmstrang, when he should have stayed in Hogwarts New Zealand, because Artemisia was here. What if he left the school, and ran from his feelings? But that would prove him to be a coward, and Kaleb was anything but that. He could never be a complete coward, nor would he want to be one. He did not want to make the Styx and Zhefarovich family be ashamed of him at all. How could Artemisia use her charm on him? However, what if she didn't? Kaleb did not think that she would be that low, no one could. But then again, Veelas were notorious for seducing, so what if that was her goal, to seduce him? Kaleb did not think that would be the case. She would have not hated him so much if that was the case. The moment that she came outside, Kaleb turned to face her, though not by his choice or movements.

The Durmstrang boy listened to what she was so angry about, and for the time being, he remained silent, and just stared at her. Kaleb knew that she was angry, but over what? His own actions were not the cause of her doing - not completely at least. Artemisia could not help what she was, just like he could not help but have dirty blood in him from his mother. Kaleb continued to listen to her, talking about how she was so different and how she did not know how to charm anyone intentionally. She says that she is still human, and Kaleb almost snorted at that but he remained silent as the grave. Kaleb continued to listen to her and wondering if she was anywhere near done yet. By this point, he knew that as much as he did not want to, he liked her. He liked Artemisia Knight. The Part-Veela vixen, he just liked her. He had been denying it all year, and now he just came to terms with it. Kaleb listened as she said that she had to go, and he reached out, and put his hand on her shoulder rather roughly to keep her right in place. Kaleb hissed, "Not until I've had my say, witch. You want to know what this is about, fine." Kaleb looked dangerous, almost lethal. Kaleb used his other hand to lay it on her other shoulder, to stare into his hazel eyes, cold and revering. He wanted Artemisia, and he wanted her now. Kaleb murmured, "Look, you are the only reason why I act this way. I hate the fact that your attitude, your dressing, just you drives me literally insane. I tried to fight it, but I can't any longer." Kaleb let out a frustrated sigh, before he pushed the girl against the wall, bodies just inches from each other. Kaleb then suddenly just kissed Artemisia, and that alone felt like heated electricity as each nerve and cell in his body just craved for more, as Kaleb was a very experienced kisser, he knew just what to do, so the kiss from him just deepened more and more.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia remembered when she was a little girl. How she was treated different by others immediately because she was just the 'cutest little girl'. She had the biggest purple eyes, the cutest little bow and dress, and she knew how to work it and impress people with her dainty little smile. That was also before she realized that the people who flocked over her were only there because the charm made them do so. Artemisia had continued to eat up those compliments and the attention until someone finally informed her of what she really was. Funny how it was, the word Part-Veela had little to no meaning to her when she first started to hear the term. Automatically it was assumed by the beautiful Italian that it was just a word people used sometimes to describe another. That thought came crashing down immediately when she turned nine or ten years old and she was explain in very great detail what she was and how that made her much more different than all of the others girls she saw. She was different. Not normal like all the other ones she knew of. There was something about her that set her apart from everyone else she knew. That was when she begun to notice how the boys flocked. How they never intended to be her friend but rather just to her her attentions. The only she got the more vivid they seemed to come after her. It was sickening. Artemisia could treat them all like dirt yet them all flocked like dirty little animals. This enabled her to realize that being cruel was the only thing she had left of herself to claim some dignity. It was the only thing she had to keep herself from sounding like nothing more than a complete floozy who did nothing but flirt with men and show off her long elegant legs. Artemisia liked being alone at home better because she when was alone she did not have to worry about working hard to make sure the charm wasn't going to affect anyone. Artemisia didn't have to worry about wearing layers and layers of ugly clothes to make sure that she wasn't revealing too much skin or anything. Everything just pointed in the direction of her being better off alone but here she was, once again having to face the negatives that her blood carried within her. Kaleb seemed to hate her or have something against her, there might have been a calling out to him as well but she figured he was just too hooked onto her charm to really understand that he wasn't doing all of this on his own free will. A sigh left her and she folded her sun kissed arms across her chest and turned to face him as he spoke.

Artemisia couldn't even turn around because Kaleb used his large hand to grasp a hold of her shoulder. He wasn't going to let her leave until he had his say. He was actually willing to tell her what his problem was. This was something she just had to hear because men rarely ever had good excuses for why they were such jerks to everyone. His other hand landed on her shoulder and she turned her brightly lit purple orbs to stare deeply into his hazel eyes. Then when he said that she was the only reason he acted like that all she could to do was narrow her eyes even further then they might have already been. Did he really have the right to blame this all on her? It wasn't like she was forcing him to be mean or forcing to act the way he was. 'Now he's not making any sense at all. The way I am drives him insane?' Artemisia was not really sure what the real issue he had was. shaking her head, Artemisia figured that this was enough for tonight. Kaleb looked like he was having a problem or two about something. The way she acted and the way she dressed drove him insane. That meant he obviously paid more attention to her than he claimed he did. She ignored his frustrated sigh and was about to removed his hands, before he pushed her against the wall. So now he was going to play like that? Then he kissed her and Artemisia lost it. Her sun-kissed hand flew out to smack him and she broke herself from him. She didn't pay attention whether it connected to his face or anything at all but she continued to glare deeply at him. "Do you lack any form of self-control Kaleb? I don't drive you insane, you just have little to no idea how to resist the charm. Learn to control yourself better." He probably thought she was some little floozy or something that spread her legs for anyone. How foolish was he? Wiping her lips despite how nice the kiss was she pushed her way from the wall and adjusted her dress. Men were such filthy pigs sometimes, especially in her eyes because all they wanted to do was use her.​

Kaleb had been rather forceful, but things had taken a different turn. He was fighting on the inside because it was not right, it did not feel natural. The pull, it had to be her charm that she naturally had. The Veela thing was a b*tch to work around. Yet, he knew that he liked her to some point as he had thought about her from time to time when he was in his classes. Kaleb managed to pull away right before the hand came into contact with his skin. He knew that she would have left a mark, as it would have seen her type to really leave one. She was strong for a girl - well, in magic wise. Kaleb was still holding her, and he released his grip, before his hands dropped to his side, before he managed to think clearly. Kaleb wanted to test her now, and he was going to. He narrowed his hazel eyes and he countered, "Surely your charm does not reach the dorms, because-" he faded off there, before he rolled his eyes. He couldn't tell her that he thought about her from time to time. Really, he may have liked her, but obviously he was wasting his time, because she was vermin, she was not even human. Kaleb was almost disgusted that he even considered liking her at some point. Kaleb may have been reacting out of anger, but it was helping him fight the Veela charm, that was for sure. And he was hanging onto this anger as if his life depended on it. It was the only dignity he had left, and he was going to keep it.

He backed away and gave himself a good distance away from her. Kaleb turned to her and he said coldly, his blood overpowering his attitude, the blood of a Styx, "You are right. I should control myself better. Wouldn't want to catch anything, like the bird fever or whatever it would be that your kind would carry around. I'm wasting my time and my breath on you. You won't see anything past whatever you have taught yourself to believe, whether it is about me, or whatever. Get past those walls and maybe you will find happiness in your life. Want people to stop treating you like a different person? Stop being a b*tch." Kaleb was not going to playing this game any longer. He could not take it. Not after losing Carmen, and all. He loved and lost - if that was even love. He did not want to have to leave schools again just to get away from someone, and put himself out of this constant struggle in his mind. If she wanted Kaleb to leave her alone, he would do just that. Kaleb glanced at the direction of the party, before he cast one more look onto Artemisia, one that was unreadable, before he turned to walk back toward the party. He had friends that were probably worried about him, and he was going to go to a place where he would have to bother with anyone else. He needed some fun and enjoyment. He was seventeen, and he was ready for a lot of fun, whatever this life held for him.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia didn't quite catch what Kaleb meant when he started to say something about the dorms, he didn't even finish what he was saying but she could easily guess that it was going to be about the charm and what was happening right now. Her striking purple eyes interlocked with Kaleb's hazel ones and she could see easily that amongst the anger that he was thinking about what scum she was. He thought that she was nasty vermin or something along those lines, oh she knew the looks and what they meant by heart. It was a look that she got from both men and women alike when they figured out what she was and that she had the capability to charm another human being into doing her bidding for her. She was not human and she expected the hateful looks to continue all her life. But it wasn't like she ever hurt anyone with this. Hell she hadn't even allowed a man to ever do anything with her because she as picky and she knew better than to let someone stupidly let a charm control them. Whatever insults he had ready to fly her way she was going to let it just come because the moment he started to act like this she knew he was going to get some sense knocked into him and sooner or later she was going to get the most color insults flown at her. He started off by saying he should learn to control himself better, because he wouldn't want to catch anything like bird fever or whatever else she carried around with her. This one was new. Artemisia had heard all kinds of things but never one about her carrying diseases because she was a bird. She had to admit, Kaleb had style for being the most different from the guys she had had problems with in the past. Usually it was words about how dirty she was, how ugly she really was, how she was easy, oh some even went as far as to say that she eats birdseed. It was true truly awful but by this point she was over with how awful all of it really was. Artemisia knew she wasn't human and she knew what she was like and what she wasn't like. They could call her what they wanted and insult her with every chance they had but she wouldn't let it phase her. Kaleb told her that she wouldn't see anything past what she taught herself to believe. It was right here that the Italian beauty wished she could tell Kaleb that he didn't know what it was like. He didn't know what it was like living as a freak. He had no idea why she had to build up walls. To keep people away from her, to keep them from hurting her. He himself thought she was lowly vermin. Did it never occur to him that she was only protecting herself from getting hurt? His last words was that if she wanted people to treat her better, she needed to be less of a bltch. Then he left her. 'Men are so stupid.' She lifted a hand to wipe at her eyes. Not that she was crying. But she felt like she wanted to. She appeared to be strong, sultry, and very capable of being in control. But she had feelings and they could very be hurt or damaged.

Artemisia took a moment to gain her mysterious composure. There was no need for anyone to know that she and Kaleb were arguing and it had forced her to become all flustered and upset. The room was now packed with many other members and there was even a group of people dancing to some pop music. Artemisia felt out of place and wanted to go home now. Eyes were on her and she guessed that they were all talking about her. 'Forget wanting to leave the party. I want to leave this whole damned school.' Artemisia brushed her fingers along the smoothness of her arm and breathed out. Finally she just decided within herself to just grab her purse, jacket, and head home. But about halfway over to where her stuff was, she got caught off by a few boys. Artemisia went to step around them but one of them also blocked her path. Then before she knew it the one in the middle was insulting her. He was the host of this part wasn't he? He told her that he didn't like her going around trying to sleep with everyone at his party. "But I wasn-" He cut her off by saying more horrible things about her. This time she did not even bother to try and speak. Even after he told her that he didn't want her at his party anymore and she needed to leave. She was planning on doing this anyways so this didn't bother her as much as it could have. He must have been friends with Kaleb and heard something. Next thing she knew the boy took a glance of what looked to be some red punch or something and dumped it all over Artemisia's sun-kissed body. It stained her white dress and even her shoes a little. It was ruined. Most of the drink landed on her head and soaked her hair and her face. Laughter roared around the room. But Artemisia ignored it and wiped the juice from her eyes as well as the sticky wet parts of her hair. Now she felt like she was going to cry. She said she was getting ready to leave, she tried to defend herself and tell them that she wasn't trying to charm anyone. So why was this necessary? A hand flew up and she brushed the sides of her eyes. Okay now she was going to cry.​

Going back into the party was one of the hardest things that Kaleb had to do because he did not want to go back in there and face his friends. However he would brush what happened outside and all that aside, and pretend that it never happened. The party was still jumping and thumping. Kaleb spotted his friends, however, he did not go over to them. Instead he went to get another drink of punch, before he took a drink of it, and he went to sit down at an isolated table. It gave him a good view at everything though, which was what he was wanting to do. He did not want anyone to really talk to him because he had a lot of thinking to do. Artemisia slapping him still had left a mark, but it had been too dark in here to really notice it, so he just willed it away. He could not do any healing spells just yet, but marks like that came and went just like magic itself. Kaleb was forced to think about what had happened, and sure he might have just ruined everything, but he did not care. There was nothing there, and he should not have to care or feel remorseful about what all he said. In his mind, what he saw was that, and he did not know anything more about her because she would not let anyone around her to get to know her either. He would just have to deal with it, and move on. Why should he even want to see what a Part-Veela would be like anyway? They were forbidden unless approved in his family. It could have her killed, if things went to a more permanent basis. Why would he even want to see that in the future? He should not want to, but yet, he did, and that just made things a lot worse. Another girl from the party approached the Sixth year, and asked him to come with her but his hazel eyes landed on Artemisia walking back into the party. He brushed off the tipsy girl with a rude comment. He did not want trashy girls like that when he could have so much better. He was still questioning himself on why he wanted a girl like that anyway. He did not want anyone, well that was not true because he wanted one that he could not have. Kaleb took another sip of his punch and thought that he might as well just give up now. He would not have what he wanted so he should just give it up. Perhaps moving back to New Zealand was a good idea. Veelas were only as good as you can throw them, or they were just as good as they looked when they transformed. They were not human, so why was he even wanting one? Kaleb had so many wars going on in his mind so that he had to stare at the red liquid in his drink, just wondered on what he needed to do about this situation.

Kaleb took another sip of his drink before he shifted his eyes once more to look at the one that shot him down like he was common trash which he did not think that he was anyway. Kaleb was away from his gang which he thought was good for him anyway. He did not need them to ask him all sorts of questions that were truthfully none of their business, because they did not need to know what was going on in Kaleb’s life. They did not need to know who he was wanting to date, and who he was wanting to be with. Kaleb took another sip of his drink, and his eyes narrowed when he saw a group of boys going over to Artemisia, and immediately his blood started to boil. What were they thinking? They would only be turned down as well. They would have no chance like he did not have. Kaleb knew that some of those boys happened to be his friends, and he did not know what was going on, but he tuned in to listen to it because it was just close enough for him to get something out of. Kaleb could hear everything, and he raised an eyebrow. Wow, that boy was mean, but Kaleb knew that he could be much meaner. Kaleb however got a little upset when the host was telling her to leave when she looked like she was going to anyway. It was almost stupid of the other boy to do. He slowly stood up when Kaleb saw the boy reached for a glass of punch and then rudely dumped it all over Artemisia Knight. Kaleb’s blood boiled, and he withdrew his wand. However he might lose his friend like this but he did not care. The Durmstrang student had some morals still left in his body. And doing that to a girl, no matter the blood type was downright rude and just uncalled for. Kaleb waved his wand and he called out, "Levicorpus." Once the host was dangling up by his ankle, Kaleb approached him and sent out another hex, this one causing the host of the party to lose all of his hair. Kaleb smirked cruelly, and he approached the gang of boys, before dropping the host from the air. "Go. Now." His tone was dangerous, but he was being as serious as they come. The boys scrambled from sight, and he turned to look at Artemisia. Kaleb wanted to say something, but he sighed and just stood there. At least the laughter was now turned to the host whom Kaleb humiliated.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia glanced down at the stained dress that the drink was slowly ruining more and more as the seconds ticked on by. The drink was an ugly red color and it stood out so strongly against the dress that she knew there would be no way of ever getting it out. It was ruined and she had spent all of her time making this beautiful dress for nothing, her mother would kill her for wasting all of her most expensive fabrics for the dress as well. Her eyes drifted back over to the boys and she gripped her fists tightly together as she refrained from crying or yelling at any of them for their stupid decision to dump a drink on her when she was getting ready to leave anyways. It wasn't like she could help what she was! Yet people treated her like it was all her fault and she wanted this, did society not understand that a person's blood was not always their fault or within their control? It felt horrible for Artemisia to go to school every day and have to face people making fun of her or doing something like this because she was different than them. Veela's were harder to tell apart from human's than all the other Half-Breeds were because other than their extreme beauty and ability to charm they easily blended in and didn't have much that had them differ from another. Artemisia let her hands tangle on the edge of the dress that was stained and she bit her lip while staring down at it. She should probably go and wash this out, she needed to get back home though because there was no way in hell they were going to let her stay there. Then again this was a Hotel and it wasn't like he owned the entire place or anything. Artemisia turned to leave but for some reason Kaleb appeared before she could. What was he doing over here? Had he come over here to support his friends and laugh at her? Artemisia guessed he probably had the right after how she treated him not too long ago. Though she only treated him like that to keep him away. She didn't want to get hurt and him reacting like he was to her accidental charm was going to hurt them both. But instead of laughing at her and joining his friends he sent out the Levicorpus spell and dangled the host by his ankle. Artemisia smirked at that even though she could tell there was still tears building up in her eyes. He even shot a hex at him once he was up in the air and stuff. Then the host lost all of his hair. Making the room gasp before collapsing into a fit of laughter. Then he approached the gang of boys then told them to go. It was quite a sight and suddenly Artemisia felt really for assuming he was completely like them. They scrambled from sight and Kaleb turned to look at her. But by this point she was already crying. Even if the attention was off of her she felt embarrassed and bullied. "Thank you Kaleb." Was all she was able to spit out before her hand went up to wipe at her eyes. She gave him a soft smile before she ran off in the direction she had come from previously so she could go back to the hotel room. On the way she asked one of the few friends if they planned to leave anytime soon and once they told her that they planned to stay here for the night Artemisia breathed out and figured she get cleaned up or something. Without another word she brushed past her friends and into the nearest room that wasn't locked.

Inside the room Artemisia immediately took the clip that was pinning her hair up out and threw it carelessly to the floor. Her hair fell down from the neatly done up bun she had it in earlier. It felt around her shoulders and she breathed out, she was pretty sure some of the drink they had was spilled onto her hair. But a quick use of her wand cleaned her from the nasty smell and feeling of the drink. Tears still fell from her eyes and she turned on the light. The Room was empty and Artemisia was thankful for that. Stupidly she forgot to lock the door though. She was crying to hard to probably notice that she hadn't anyways. She felt so embarrassed right now. Her parents were so stupid for sending her to school when they knew very well what could happen to her and when she requested to go back home and become homeschooled again. But they said this was good for her. Artemisia would like to know how being bullied and harassed was good for her at all. Taking the bottom of the dress in her hands and pulling it upwards quickly, Artemisia took off the dress and threw it to the side. There was no fixing it now. Running fingers through her hair, Artemisia wiped at her chocolate brown eyes before she started to move towards bathroom to shower and conjure herself up some clothing so she wasn't standing around half unclothed. Hopefully no one else intended to dump drinks on her.​

Kaleb was amazed that he had even gone that far just to make the boys run off. They had to remember though that he was one of the best around there, and would have to respect him. However, he did not want anyone to even look at Artemisia the wrong way and that was because he had liked her, and not just in a way that most would think when they see a Part-Veela around. He wanted to ensure that they were going to leave her along but with the host as humiliated as they come, Kaleb had a satisfaction deep in his chest that he thought felt just right with him. He could have anything he desired, but he could never seem to have Artemisia, and that alone hurt because he had no one to blame but himself and the way he acted. He was an ass and he knew it. He could not change it either. It was almost hereditary. And it was forbidden for him to go with anything that was not completely human which gave him the edge that he needed in his life. Kaleb wanted to see just the type of girl she was other than the whole Part-Veela aspect. But being picked on by someone about something that could not be helped was not in his thoughts of being reasonable. Kaleb was still as confused as the next person because he had no idea why she wanted to keep him away when he was actually interested in her but she did not seem to be too interested in him. Perhaps that was why, he was not attractive or desirable enough but that could not be the case because he was one hot man. The host seemed to really hate Kaleb now but Kaleb's stare kept the host and his friends at bay. He had earned his way in the school, and this occurred because he was harsh and cold, and he was also very attractive. He had a tall body, and he was built too. And his hair was amazingly soft. Not to mention the cold looks and stares he could give out through his eyes. He adored the fact that so many seemed to flock to him like birds or lambs to the slaughter. They were all not to mess with someone that wanted to be just like his father but would be able to? Would be even join the ranks of the Death Eaters? Kaleb might not even have to, he could just support them in the background and keep from getting into trouble himself. Though at times, he did not care but someone had to be behind to keep an eyes on things, and that person had to be him.

Kaleb glanced over at Artemisia when she thanked him, and that was all she could even say to him, which he did not blame her. It was surprising as to why he had done it, and then she even smiled at him which he did not think he had ever seen from her. Kaleb was impressed to say the least, but maybe that deed of good that he had done for her would eventually make things more civil between them. Kaleb was still thinking of trying, which he had thought that he would not even do anymore. Kaleb glanced over at Artemisia once more before she left the room and Kaleb did not follow. He had no right to really follow. Instead, he went to the host and gave him a few words, to settle him and his friends out, and they actually listened. Perhaps he was now the leader of them all, but they all would not challenge the words from a Styx. He turned his back and he left the main room with his room key in his back pocket. He had checked out a room and he wanted to go to his room for a bit and think. Maybe get some decent room service before settling down for the night. Kaleb found his room and he was a little shocked that it was unlocked but he did not care. Instead, he had thought that he was alone, and thus removed all the burden of his clothing. He liked to be alone and not having any feeling of clothing on him. He shut the door and locked the hotel room and he walked further into the room to hear the shower going and he raised an eyebrow. Now what in the world? He thought that it would have been one of his friends using the shower, and he shrugged as he thought about what he would be doing. Well, he was in his boxers but he could have them off within a few minutes of him being in here. Kaleb stretched his muscles before he glanced over at the door that led to the bathroom as his hazel eyes had yet to even notice the dress on the floor. However, his toes soon felt the fabric, and he bent down to pick it up after he had removed the remaining bit of his own clothing, and he did not feel the liquid or else he would have known who was using his shower. "Okay...?" murmured the boy as he continued to walk with his eyes on the dress, however what he collided with was not a wall or a door, or even a piece of furniture, but someone else, a naked someone else. Instantly, Kaleb glanced down and he realized exactly who it was. "Um...not only is this awkward, but why were you in my shower?" Kaleb was froze in his place, but he had to admit, she looked pretty hot right now.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Once Artemisia had finished with her shower she walked over and gazed into the mirror at herself. She looked so much better now that she had washed away any proof that she was crying and the drink was out of her hair. Artemisia felt better too, sort of. She turned on the sink and used some water and lotion to moisturize her face and make sure it was completely smooth and healthy looking. She also ran a brush through her long dark hair and by the time she was done she looked just as lovely as she usually did. But now she needed to get her dress on and possibly either get back to the party or work on heading home. There was no point in staying in this room when it probably belonged to someone else. Artemisia loosely gripped the towel around her and excited the steam filled bathroom. She was getting ready to toss the towel on the floor for a moment but she felt her body collide with someone else and the towel fall out of her hands. For a brief moment she was getting herself ready to yell and throw a fit at the idiot who had run into her. But she remembered that this wasn't her room and she was probably the one intruding in on them. But she was still mortified that someone had come into the room and she wasn't even dressed. By the weight and feel of whomever it was, Artemisia could tell that it was certainly not a female that she had collided with. Artemisia lifted her purple eyes and let her mouth aloof when she saw Kaleb Styx. He was the one she had run into? This must have been his room. Her cheeks dusted red and she found herself wanting to scream and run in the other direction. But goodness that would be embarrassing, besides it wasn't his fault. When he asked why she was in his shower, she remained silent for a moment as she tried to discover the words she needed to explain the situation she had gotten herself into. "U-uhm, sorry, I didn't know this room was yours. I thought it was empty. I was trying to get the drink out of my hair and stuff." Artemisia replied as she struggled to get away and out form under him. This was really awkward and the fact that they had just been fighting made it even more strange. Kaleb didn't have a bad body though, so it wasn't too horrible. Artemisia would have just rather that a boy didn't see her like this until she was in love and possibly married, and this was far earlier than she planned. It looked as if he were checking her out too and such.

Artemisia finally managed to detach herself from Kaleb and immediately she clutched onto that towel and made sure to clutch it tightly around her slim body, shielding her from any further embarrassment. But then she also noticed that he had her dress in his hand. I'll just be getting out of your way now." Artemisia stated as she tucked some of her dark hair behind her ears and stared at Kaleb. He needed to put some clothes on or something but the fact that he wasn't wearing any made her both nervous and distracted as hell. The Italian teenager was not used to this. He didn't seem like he minded either but he must not realize that she was a little bit shy about her body. "Can you hand me my dress and turn around please? I'll be out of here in just one second." Artemisia asked as she reached out and tried to take the dress from Kaleb. The room was starting to feel chilly now so she shivered a little and let her fingers run through her damp hair. God glass with him was never going to be the same again. Especially ones where she had to sit by him and stuff.​

Kaleb had not expected this to happen to him, of all people why did these things happen to him. He just had to run into the wet and naked Artemisia Knight after she had showered in his shower no less. Kaleb never thought that things like this would ever happen to him, to someone like him at least. Kaleb stared down at her and he fought to keep from smiling because it was rather funny and ironic. And he was holding her dress when the thought came to him. He was the only thing that was stopping her from getting dressed. Could he really keep her dress from him, and keep her naked here in his room? That would be just wrong to do, but Kaleb was not one to really have a conscience either. He was a Durmstrang student and not just any Durmstrang student, but a descendant of the Zhefarovich family. Kaleb glanced down at the towel and he felt somewhat embarrassed but he hidden that as well. Kaleb wondered how should want that dress when he held it in his hand. He nodded at her reason to shower which he did not blame her for at all because that was just wrong of those boys to do and he had taught them a good lesson. They should not be messing with Artemisia anymore, not without his say so at least. He did not want them bothering her at all. Kaleb's hazel eyes noticed that she was blushing and thought it to be adorable. Kaleb had taken a step back also when she had. It would be for the best at least. Kaleb was not embarrassed by his body, but he did not really want someone else to see it without him saying so, and not being such a surprise meeting like this.

"You know, you are pretty cute when you blush like that," Kaleb said with a subtle smirk on his lips, his look rather cocky in some sort. But one would not think that it was just something else. He was not trying anything, but he wanted to have some fun with her. Not in the sense that some would think. Kaleb never really had much of a childhood, so he was going to act like one for the hell of it. Kaleb combed his hair and he thought that he had come in here to shower but Artemisia had completely distracted him from that thought. She had somewhat thwarted his plans, and she seemed awfully good at what she did, even if she did not mean to. Kaleb saw that she was reaching out for her dress but he made sure that it would be out of reach before he held it above his head. Kaleb was a tall man, a built teenager so she would have to really jump to get her dress. Kaleb was just playing around, and one could tell by the mischievous gleam in those enchanting eyes. He was going to ensure that Artemisia would not be able to get dressed right now at least. Kaleb taunted with a smile, "Oh you will have to jump and earn your dress back for using my shower." Kaleb was being a jerk, but at least he was not insulting her. Kaleb wondered if she would have to hold up the towel around her, but would that not make it just that much harder to jump for her dress? Or she could actually tackle him to the bed reaching for it too. Kaleb mused on which method she would try in order to get her dress back. Either way, it was going to be fun for him.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia was not used to this. She had never had a boyfriend and she only let the guys admire a little leg from her when she wore dresses. So she did not know how to handle situation's like these where she was completely exposed and was unable to get to her dress. It was awkward and she didn't like being in this situation. Plus Kaleb's comments weren't really helping her remain comfortable. "Wipe that damn smirk off your face Kaleb Styx! This is not funny at all, I can't believe I broke into someone else's room. And I am not cute!" Of course he would find this funny. He was a guy and he at least had something to cover himself up with so it wasn't like he had it all that bad. But she wish she wouldn't look at her like that because it made her feel awkward and exposed to someone she barely knew or liked all that much. It wasn't that she hated Kaleb. He was like a rival to her more than he was anything else. But it was the fact that they just had a discussion about this being a bad idea and that he hated people like her yet now they were in the same room together, naked and he was here being friendly and flirting with her once again. It was confusing and going against a lot of what Artemisia was trying to fight against. But perhaps Kaleb did not care. Well she was about to make him care because she did not want a repeat of what happened earlier between them. "I thought you hated people like me?" Artemisia asked, her Italian accent slurring beautifully with every word she spoke out loud to him. Her sparkly purple eyes were lit up and dotted with strong curiosity. For a moment she almost forgot that she didn't have her dress and that she needed to get out. But once her eyes flecked out and met with his she rolled her eyes and was about to storm off and go back to the party. But then she remember that she needed her dress and stomped her foot before she released the doorknob and turned back to where Kaleb was so she could approach him and work on getting her dress back. He had to give it back to her. She needed to go and she was willing to let him have his room back and not bother

But of course he was going to be a pain in the ass for her. She had to jump and get the dress back because she had used his shower. How did he think that this was fair at all? Her mouth fell open and she glared at him for a moment. She needed her clothes back! At first she tried to jump to reach it but he was far taller than even she was so she couldn't quite reach it. Plus she began to get self-conscious about herself and folded her arms over her chest before she glared at him again. He was enjoying this way to much and this made her blood boil. That loud and aggressive Italian side of her was making it's way to the surface and she wanted to punch him right in the gut. But instead she jumped him, that had to give her an advantage to get him to fall down so she could get her damned dress back and get out of here. But she ended up knocking him so he fell onto the bed with her right along with him. Though she was sitting on him she took this time to punch him in the arm softly to try and get him to let go. But still no avail. So she would have to go with plan B. Using her charm to get him to soften up a little. With a slight smirk she made sure to bat her eyelashes and smile at him, almost seductively but it held a hint of beauty behind it. "Will you please give me my dress back? I really need it." Artemisia stated as she bent forward to grab it hoping that he was either distracted or he believed her enough to be nice and just let the damn thing go. He was being such a jerk by keeping her from it. Plus it was really cold in the room right now, her hair was still a little wet.​

Kaleb did not think that she was getting that mad. Kaleb was going to keep up with what he was going to do with her and this entire situation. Then again he really liked what was going on right now. Both of them exposed in a hotel room and they were alone, that was something that he had been dreaming about, only he was with two girls, and did not have it as awkward as this. What if she just walked out of here naked? He would hope not because he did not want anyone else to see her like that. Kalif nodded and he snickered, "Actually, this is really funny, so no the smirk remains. And you are terribly cute, Artemisia." He thought that she was more than cute. He did not want her to really leave the hotel room without some talk. Sure, they may be rivals, but he would not hate her for something so small. He liked having a challenge. This was fun for him and he was going to keep up with what he was doing right now. He liked being a little flirty from time to time. Kaleb was reminded just then with her question on how she thought that he hated people like her. He let out a sigh and his other hand that was not holding the dress went to his forehead. Oh he was in some deep water right now and he felt really bad about saying it. The only beings he truly hated other than muggleborns were werewolves. He had a good reason for the both of them actually. Kaleb confessed, "I was mad, I just don't know how people like you work. Those part-veelas and whatnot. I just had mudbloods and werewolves. Mudbloods, long story but I hate werewolves because one attacked me." Kaleb shrugged his bare and broad shoulders when he told her that. He did not want to get into details, but all he knew was that his father had saved his life from the werewolf and avoided becoming one or else he would be dead right now.

The Durmstrang boy watched her as she tried to stomp off but seeing as she was bare assed naked, she would have to work on getting her dress back which would not work too much in her favor. But it was a fun idea. Her glare even made his job a lot more fun than it should be for her. Kaleb was having the time of his life. He loved it when she was all so mad and needed her clothing back and he had her dress in his hand. And she could not reach it even when he jumped for her dress. He laughed a little bit and he beamed cockily. This was so amusing, seeing her glare at him and then fold her arms across her chest. However she did something that he was not expecting. Kaleb fell back on the bed when Artemisia managed to pounce on him and she was on top of him. He looked over at her and then up and down from her to himself. Wow, how in the world did he end up like this? Kaleb still held the dress far from her reach, but nothing she did worked, even the punch on the arm which did not really bother him much as he had tensed his muscles, and caused no pain. This time, she started using something against him and this time, he was seeing her what looked like a glow about her. A charm, so this was the Veela charm. It was so much different than what he thought. This was a lot different than what he normally thought about her but then her words were like gold, he listened and absorbed them, however when she leaned forward to grab the dress, he flinched it away from her thinking that he should give it to her but he did not. Kaleb smirked and he said in a hazy state, "Oh you naughty girl, using that charm to get your dress back. You should try a little harder than that." Kaleb thought that for sure that he was going to give the dress back but he enjoyed this closeness. It was fun too. Kaleb sat up a little bit, before he smirked at her, and wondered just what else she was going to try. Because all she was doing right now was making him want to kiss and ravish her with every cell of her being.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia's softened a little when Kaleb confessed that he only said those things because he was mad. He didn't understand how people like her worked. He really only hated mudblood's and werewolves, the rest he was just unsure about. Well Artemisia wasn't the worlds biggest fan of mudblood's either but that was only because they were too connected to the Muggle world. And the muggle world was trouble for people like her. Because she was different. Because there was a chance that she could become trouble for one or more of them. "You shouldn't say things like that. You don't know how much it hurts to be hated for something you cannot control. For being something you didn't mean to be. I hate what I am...more than you can know. And I don't need people like you to remind me that I'm viewed as scum on earth." Artemisia didn't quite sound as rude as she had when she yelled at him before. Now she more or less sounded like she was just upset, or in a bad mood. But honestly she didn't expect Kaleb to care about what she had said. He was a typical male and she heard stories about his family. How cruel and viscous they were to people like her. He was trained to hate people like her, trained to want them dead and tortured to the brink of insanity. Though after a moment Artemisia did find herself softly apologizing to hear that he was attacked by a werewolf once. A part of her did feel bad for him because being attacked by something like that was certainly a way for him to dislike people like them. But it wasn't like it was the Veela's fault he was attacked so he had little to no right trying to tell her those things he said earlier. A couple of moments passed and Artemisia still disliked the fact that he was smirking when she told him that she wanted him to stop. Artemisia disliked being called cute and she sort of wanted nothing more than to bite him or something for being such a jerk and getting amusement out of her getting upset. "You suck." Artemisia muttered with a quiet sigh and a turn of her face. Kaleb was being such a pain in the side and what bugged her the most, yet amused her at the same time was how he knew he was doing it too. He liked to tease a girl which was pretty cute in it's own little way.

Artemisia pouted for a moment. Was her charm not strong enough to influence him the way she wanted to influence him? Was she going to have to increase the power of it to get what she wanted. Apparently so. Plus she hated being naughty, gosh this was so wrong and stupid! But she really wanted to go home. Artemisia's elegant fingernails combed their way through Kaleb's hair before her forehead met with his and her hands drifted to his cheek. Small strands of hair fell into her face and rested against his skin. "Now Kaleb, don't be like that. I really need my dress back...and I know you want to give it to me. Please?" Artemisia asked in a sultry tone, her voice was soft and welcoming, she wasn't sure if the charm was still going to work even still. Kaleb was a lot better at resisting it than he thought she was. It wasn't like she was weak with it, he was just strong. Which is probably a good thing in her case. Yet why did he act like he did earlier. Artemisia's hand left his face and drifted to his shoulders, where her fingernails made sure to dig into his skin just ever so slightly. Her eyes connecting with his as she made herself look deep into his own. "Can I at least take your shirt then? I need to put on something Kaleb!" Artemisia exclaimed and moved away from Kaleb. She was still sitting on the bed but she looked over the edges to see if she could perhaps spot the shirt or something. If he was going to be a pain in the butt and keep her dress she would just take something else. No more charming!​

Kaleb shrugged once more because though he was not part-veela, he knew what it was like to be reminded that his mother and her family were basically the trash of the wizarding world. He was reminded if it by some of the harsher people of his family which was saying a lot. However they treated part-veelas a lot worse than they treated Kaleb. So, he did not know everything that she was going through. He glanced down over at the bed and away from Artemisia for a moment. She was right of course. She did not ask to be born. Kaleb murmured, "I won't say anything like that anymore, so long as you don't say anything about me being a manwhore or everything else. Because believe it or not, I've only had one girlfriend, and she screwed me over. That is why I transferred to Durmstrang, to get away. All the other girls here don't capture my attention because I have high expectations. And now I am just rambling." Kaleb smiled a little bit more but he was merely having fun and not lying with what he had said. He had actually enjoyed talking to his rival, but it might be the charm working on him or the fact that they were both completely nude. It did not really matter to him because he wanted to just play around with Artemisia and show her that he was not completely horrible. She seemed to be getting even more flustered when she saw that he continued smirking but then again he normally smirked so this should come as no surprise to the Durmstrang boy. And he was telling the truth when he said that she was cute, and he thought that she was. He had always thought that she was cute. And he would continue to do so. Kaleb smirked, "Nah, I am just telling the truth. And if I suck by telling the truth, then so be it. You should blush more, you are a cute girl, Veela or not." Kaleb wondered if he could get her to blush again, maybe even really start to act like an ass and flesh his biceps for her. He knew that some women loved men that were muscles like himself.

The Durmstrang boy was really starting to fall under the effects of the charm, and he was fighting it with every ounce of his being. And it was not helping when she combed through his long hair with her fingers, which made his eyes closed, his hazel orbs blocking him from looking even more at her glorious body. Perhaps this was nothing more than the charm but Kaleb was not caring right now, he was beyond caring at least. Kaleb wanted to have more of Artemisia, so she was just increasing the charm, which in turn was increasing his desire for her, his desire to want to ravish her even more. Yet, it was not something created from thin air as much as it was amplified from the crush he had on her. So, in a way, this feeling was all real just increased. Kaleb heard what she said but he continued to fight with all of his might, even though it was tiring him out because he was tired of fighting it. He just wanted to give in, and give her the dress but in the back of his mind, he was saying not to give it to her. "Pry it," Kaleb whispered with that smirk on his lips, "from my hand." Kaleb was really growing weak with fighting but he had to, because this would be the story of a lifetime. The first Durmstrang crush, to tell to his future kids, on how he resisted a naked Part-Veela sitting on you would be something else. Kaleb let out a heavy sigh when she dug her fingernails into his skin lightly, but it was enough. His eyes looked at her own and he found himself lost in that purple hue. She was now asking for his shirt. She did not see that his shirt was on the dresser and he would not have minded if she had asked for his shirt. Considering that he had her dress clutched in his hand. "Sure, let me get that for you." Instead of getting up however, he sat up and he kissed Artemisia right on her lips once more, gently. His hand caressed her cheek even when he softly pulled away.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia paused at looked at Kaleb when he told her that he wouldn't say anything like that anymore if she didn't say anything about him being a manwhore. For a moment she was going to ask him how she could be sure that he wasn't. But then he told her that he had only had one girlfriend so far and she screwed him over so he ended up transferring to Durmstrang. And all the girls in Durmstrang don't interest him either. Then he pointed out that he was rambling. Artemisia didn't hesitate to laugh softly and shake her head. "Rambling is kind of cute." Artemisia said with a small hint smile as she let her purple eyes drift to the floor for a swift second so it didn't look like she was laughing at everything he just said. It was only the rambling part. The rest of it actually kind of made her wonder. So he moved here to get away from it all. Did he mean relationships in general or just the memory of her. Normally guys that looked as attractive as he did often hung around with as many girls as they possibly could. Plus he seemed to do a good job flirting with her whenever he could. So did that mean she wasn't part of that group or did he just have no idea what he was was talking about. Artemisia tried to sit more comfortably because it seemed like they were actually getting along and having a decent conversation with one another. Despite neither of them being properly clothed or anything. After a moment she decided that it felt just too awkward with the way she was sitting, especially with Kaleb sitting there and looking at her so she crossed her arms over her chest and sat on her knee's, her purple eyes narrowing for a second to warn him that she didn't want wandering eyes. "If girls do not interest you, then why have you been warming up to me? Frankly I think that even a little male attention is too much for me. I am never sure when a man actually likes me or when he's just attracted to my charm." Artemisia shrugged. She didn't expect Kaleb to understand what she was saying at all. Because he probably didn't treat her any different than he treated the rest of the girls. Plus he didn't have idea about the charm and how powerful it could be at times. It made it hard for her to get close to anyone because she didn't know whether they really liked her or if it was just based upon the charm. Kaleb could be another one of the victims and he wouldn't realize it until it was probably too late. Artemisia didn't mean for it to happen. It usually just did. That was something her mother warned her of often.

Although Artemisia really wanted her dress back. She wasn't sure if she wanted it back by means of charming him. It wouldn't be right and if something happened because of it she would start to feel bad and risk getting Kaleb mad at her again. The Italian woman hated it when people were upset with her. It made her think that they were going to mistreat her or something. She could remember back when her father and his friends talked about her needed to be caged like the bird she was. Of course her father was drunk and didn't really mean it, but it still hurt even hearing a drunk man say it. Kaleb told Artemisia to pry the dress from his hands and she narrowed her eyebrows for a moment. "I've tried that already." Artemisia's hands glided up his tone arms and finally to his hand that was gripping her dress. Her fingers ever so gently so tried to pry open Kaleb's so she could get the dress out of his hands possibly. But it seemed he wasn't going to move at all. So she was stuck with the shirt option. And he seemed willing to get her that at least. But as he sat up, Artemisia could barely comprehend that he wasn't getting the shirt for her. And instead he kissed her. It was actually really sweet. When he pulled away Artemisia sat there for a moment, not moving. But then she decided, what the hell, she wasn't going to get far begging him to give it back to her. Her sun kissed arms outstretched and wrapped themselves around Kaleb's neck. She pulled her face closer to his and ever so softly pressed her lips to his. Returning the kiss he had given her earlier. She pulled him closer so her hands could glide down his bare back slowly and seductively. Artemisia deepened the kiss for a moment before she broke the kiss and placed a chaste kiss on Kaleb's jaw and drifted down so she could also kiss his neck a couple of times. Artemisia lifted her head and brushed some of her dark hair out of her face. "Can I have my dress now perhaps?" Artemisia smirked, seductively. He had to give it to her now. She totally sweet talked him and everything. So there was no reason for him to keep it down. Her hands rested on his shoulder until her hands went down to once again try to unhinge his hands from the dress. She had forgotten that she was pretty much on Kaleb too. Artemisia just wanted the damn dress back​

Hours pass...

After Artemisia's final stunt, Kaleb had easily lost control and well, things led to another and Kaleb was no longer the pure teenager. Artemisia had managed to take his virginity as well as he took hers. And then after the activity that proved to be a lot better than what he thought it would have been otherwise, Kaleb had fallen asleep with Artemisia wrapped in his arm, yet his hand still clinching that dress of hers. The sleep lasted to what seemed like through the next morning. The sunlight basked the room in a yellow glow, causing Kaleb to open his eyes and flinch from the window. Kaleb rolled over and the something was different. His vision, blurred slowly cleared, to see something that most girls would have endured if they had fell for the tricks of a jerk. Artemisia Knight was gone. Kaleb sat up and the blanket had fallen from his bare chest. He looked down and he saw that he still had her dress. He raised an eyebrow, and he got out of the bed. He needed to find his clothing and get dressed himself. He set the dress to the side on the dresser while he put on his boxers as well as his jeans. He found his socks and shoes, and slipped them on. And then there was something missing. His favorite shirt was missing. At least Artemisia did not leave the hotel in the nude. However the fact that she had left him no note, nothing, was just infuriating. Kaleb wanted to throw something but he decided against it. It would not be worth it. He took the dress in his hand and he looked down at it. Shaking his head, he had no other choice but to give it back to her if he expected to ever see his shirt alive again. Kaleb would speak of this experience to no one, because it was no one else's business. Anger was evident in his eyes, if anything he will get an explanation as to why this had to happen, to him of all people. At least he had stayed. Kaleb made sure he had everything before he slammed the door to the hotel room closed as he left to go back to the school.​

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back