Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Dannii sighed as she adjusted her dress for the Yule Ball in front of the mirror. As usual she had had no choice in choosing her clothing, but for once it wasn't so bad. Just a simple yellow dress with flats. Today was bittersweet for the Head Girl, on one hand she would never have to dress up like this again. On the other she felt a little sad that this was the last ever Yule Ball she would have. Well I can't put it off much longer. she told herself before leaving her dorm room and heading down to the great hall with a few other people who were running late.

By the time Dannii reached the entrance hall her shoes had already managed to give her blisters. "Merlin I hate these things." she grumbled taking them off and dumping them behind a coat of armor so she could pick them up later. She would rather walk around bare foot then in those things any day. Dannii entered the great hall just as the Head Master was finishing up his usual speech. The first thing that caught her eye was a giant Pohutukawa tree off in one of the corners. It was one of the most beautiful plants Dannii had ever seen.

Since she didn't see anyone in the crowd that she could hang out with Dannii made her way over to the tree and sat down next to it. As she watched the little balls of light drift through the leaves her mind turned to dates. She had always known that she wouldn't have a date for her last Yule Ball. Of course she had assumed that it would be because Azerail was no longer in school. I should have just asked someone... My last Yule Ball spent sitting under a tree. How romantic.

The Yule Ball had now hit, and irst time that Justin had even thought about attending one. It wasn't that he didn't like going to them or anything, he just didn't enjoy the whole dancing part of things. That was something that he could do without. Justin didn't have a partner or anyone to go and dance with, so he probably wouldn't end up having to dance. Though, there was always the chance of him finding someone that was there for him to talk to, maybe even someone to help him get through his hardships. Ever since Trinity had died, he hadn't exactly been the best of company for anyone to want to talk to. He'd spent a few days locked up in his dorm and he'd seriously thought about taking his own life. Yeah, he'd been pretty bad. He didn't know why he'd been like that, he knew that he had been in love with Trinity. That was a given fact. It wouldn't surprise him in the least if that was true. He was now borderline depression, having only just come back over the line.

Justin knew that he wouldn't have any choice but to head down to the Yule Ball now, so he put on his shoes and started his long walk down to the Great Hall of the castle which reminded him all too much of her. Justin walked into the Great Hall, and saw a bunch of people all having fun together. He did notice one girl who was on her own, at the side. He approached her. "Not one for these kind of parties either hey?" Justin asked.

Dannii was lost in her thoughts and didn't notice a familiar face approaching her until he had spoken. "Yeah. Sure." Dannii replied to Justin. It wasn't exactly true, she only had fond memories of Yule Ball really. Except maybe the shoes. Well I guess its the Halloween feast all over again. At least I know this person. she told herself. Dannii had gone on patrol a few times with Justin and now that she was head girl she tried to be familiar as possible with all her prefects. "So how come you don't have a date Justin? A cute prefect like you must get all the girls." Dannii asked. The head girl had no idea just how big of a mistake she had made. Dannii had never been interested in the gossip she heard buzzing around the hallways, how could she have known that just a few months ago his girlfriend had died?
<i>
</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back