Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Vine Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Astraea Vale made him wonder if he, Horror Zhefarovich, should care about the entire pink rose with no note thing. It never bothered him - in fact, he forgot all about it until he entered the school once more. Now, it was just annoying to think about. Horror made his way out to the courtyard and looked at the plants growing around the building. He looked at them to see if any of them would be magical, but so far, none of them were exactly moving or letting out any sort of powder. Perhaps they had magical qualities if they were mixed with potions? Horror glanced over his shoulder to see someone that he knew. Ish. That was Louw’s little friend, wasn’t it? The one that Terror made cry or something? He cleared his throat to get her attention to see if she did actually have something to say to him. At least this was the right twin this time.

Rion sat on a stone bench, eyes closed, her face turned up towards the sun. Moments of genuine peace had been scarce since the car crash. In fact, this was the first time her mind had been still at weeks. Even now, the odd dark thought tried to intrude, but she let them drown in the trickle of the courtyard fountain, clinging onto her tranquility. And it worked, too, until somebody nearby cleared their throat. Rion opened her eyes. Horror. Or was it Terror? She sought to avoid both of them equally. Since the Valentine’s dance, she could hardly stand to look at them for the shame that came flooding back each time. ”Me?” she said. There was nobody else nearby. ”What?” Maybe he’d come to apologise. Or maybe he’d come to make her even more miserable. Either way, he was ruining her moment, and if he didn’t leave soon he would ruin her entire day.

Horror had to look around when Rion asked if he was trying to get her attention. Luckily, there weren't people around which could mean anything. So, he took this as an invitation to walk over to the stone bench and sit down next to the Ravenclaw second year. "Valentine's Dance brought me a lot more drama than it was worth. I suppose my twin Terror was to thank for that, but your little friend can't seem to tell us apart. Some Gryffindor hothead that needs to let her friend fight her own battles." Horror realized that he was rambling on a bit, but he made sure to keep his stare on the Ravenclaw. "I'm Horror, if you haven't guessed it. Terror didn't tell me what he did or say to you. So, I'm curious. Was that the only rose you sent to me?" Horror wanted to drop the mysterious pink rose he received and falsely accused Astraea of sending him, but perhaps he could solve the mystery here and now.

Rion listened, her shoulders relaxing as it grew evident he was not here to torment her. As he alluded to a certain Gryffindor, she looked at him. Ruby had stood up for her? Oh, Rion was the worst friend in the world...

"I didn't actually send you one," she admitted. Her feelings for Horror had long passed; she didn't mind telling him he'd been an afterthought. But there was no bitterness in her voice; only regret. "Sorry. About Ruby. And the rose. In her defence, you are hard to tell apart."

Horror was a little surprised when Rion said that she didn't send him one. So, who had done it? Horror clasped his hands together and stared at the ground. "Well, that is unfortunate." Horror knew that she likely would not know what he was talking about, but he still didn't know who the person was that sent him an anonymous pink rose. He was not closer to the mystery on who might have had a crush on him. "I didn't know anything about it. I was in the dungeons during the Valentine's Dance. But, if you want, I can inform you how to tell us apart." Horror shifted his stare to Rion. "Most people don't know, even to this day, I'm sure. Except my parents and siblings."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back