Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
((Pink rose, open after Clara))

Apollo figured that signing up for this event would help him get familiar with the castle and perhaps even help him to overcome his shyness towards the hundreds of students he did not know. Also, Juno thought that it'd be nice if the two of them would do this which was another reason why he eventually did sign up. After asking around a lot, the Gryffindor sort of knew where he would be able to find everyone on his list, so after classes immediately went to work. His first recipient was a Slytherin girl so Apollo headed down to the dungeon in the hope that she would be in their common room. After asking someone if they could check whether or not Sam Mackintosh was inside, the boy waited patiently.

Sam had never paid much attention to the rose delivery event, at least she hadn't in a while. Her life had never exactly been exciting enough that she received many roses, so she generally had no interest in the whole thing. And she was now a fifth year, so she was into it even less the older she got. She was surprise though when someone told her a boy was waiting for her outside. The blonde went to see who it could possibly be and she gave the much younger boy a small smile. "Hi, I'm Sam Mackintosh. You were looking for me?" she asked, eyeing the roses suspiciously.​

Apollo smiled widely when a girl walked out of the Slytherin common room and said, ''Well then today's your lucky day because I've got a pink rose with your name on it.'' It was really nice of people to send each other messages through roses. It definitely helped that they smelled really good. He handed the girl her rose and the note that was attached to it.

I don't quite know how or why, but you mean a lot to me.

See where it goes?

Zennon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back