Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 10" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Paris, France at night was a glorious scene. Ever since he and Artemisia had left the school of Durmstrang before graduation, they had not been apart, jumping from motel and hotel and traveling. They had gotten closer and turns out, they were more suited for each other than Kaleb would have thought otherwise. He had been right, which just made his head swell even larger. He managed to gain a position on a team with his uncle on there, however that may not have been the best choice in teams, but it was the only one that would have him. Kaleb spent some of his time practicing, and others when he was with Artemisia, just talking. He told her his life story, so the only one that knew Kaleb inside and out, was Artemisia Knight. Kaleb did not think that he wanted to be with anyone else in his life other than Artemisia. That was why he was with her tonight, because he wanted to take her out to Paris in the night, under the lights before the big day. It was going to be the day that he and Artemisia tied the knot. They more or less just talked about it, because as they were both running away and all, together, thought that it would be something both would adore. Kaleb had strong feelings for her, undoubtedly. It just might be love, who knew? Kaleb was thinking that it might be, because he would do anything for her. He had given up being a Death Eater for her, because he did not think that they would support him being with a Part-Veela. And it would be easier for his parents to find him, as well as the rest of the family. He had to stay away no matter what. But tonight was not the night to be thinking of such things. It was all about them, and how they were going to be married tomorrow. A small wedding, but he was going to wear a tuxedo for her, and they rented out a small area in front of the Eiffel Tower with a priest, as well as an arch with flowers. It would be cute. He wished that his siblings could be there to see the best day of his life, but he did not think that they would want to anyway. Kaleb had the rings in his pocket right now, making sure not to lose them. He thought that Artemisia would have been devastated if he had lost the rings. He even had her an engagement ring, but he had yet to show her that.

The ring would match her beautiful eyes. Kaleb was planning on giving it to her tonight, so that she could have both the engagement ring and the wedding band. Every girl would love that, would they not? He wanted nothing more but to just give her everything he can. The plan tonight was him taking her to a dinner outside with candlelight, and he would slip it on her. Right now, they were hand in hand, just walking. He had on a rather handsome outfit even though it was just simple white shirt and jeans. He wore black boots with it, and they made soft thuds on the street. He enjoyed holding hands with Artemisia, and had learned to resist that charm. Once they had agreed on the marriage, Kaleb suggested that they would hold off on sex until after the wedding. Artemisia might not have said much on the subject, but Kaleb seemed to be a little more forward than she was. There was nothing this boy would not talk about. Tongiht, he led her to a table, where he murmured to her, "There is our table." It was covered in a lilac cloth, with candles illuminating the surrounding area. The china was gorgeous, and he did not think that Artemisia would hate it too much. Kaleb released her hand so that she could take a seat, but he hoped that nothing that he would say would ruin this night. It meant too much to him. She meant a lot to him, now that she had run away with him, she was all that he had left in his life. Leaving behind Kailie was heartbreaking, but he did not know if she would enjoy Hogwarts New Zealand at all. He did not. He vaguely wondered if she would get sorted into the house that he was. He could bet ten galleons that she would be a Hufflepuff, but he would have lost. Kaleb looked over at Artemisia before he took a seat and the waiter came to them. He asked for a tea and then he turned over to look once more at Artemisia before he smiled and inquired, "So, are you nervous about tomorrow? You are going to be Mrs. Styx." That seemed a little weird to think about before he added, "That reminded me of my step-mom, so anyway... I am a little nervous too." Naturally, he said what was on his mind to her, because she actually listened to him about everything, and that was why he had gone as far as having her run away with him.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia's stomach bubbled with uncertainty. Right now her life made little to no sense. From the moment she had accepted Kaleb's offer to run away from their former lives, things had been so far from normal for her. For one thing, Artemisia had barely left Italy alone when she wasn't at the school, now she was traveling the world. Visiting exotic places, and trying to adapt to so many different cultures. That wasn't the only thing about her life that was different. Now there was a man in the picture. Kaleb Styx. Artemisia half expected to be alone forever and here she was with this really handsome guy who didn't mind even the slightest bit that she wasn't exactly human. That there was blood in her that many people in this world didn't exactly like. Which was probably one of the most amazing things about him. That he accepted her for who she was and nothing less. After some talking done between them, Kaleb somehow convinced her to marry him. As weird as it sounded it was completely true. He literally suggested it out of nowhere one day, Artemisia remembered that they in London at the time of the suggestion. It had taken Artemisia completely off guard. It was the last thing she expected for him to bring up. But in the end she accepted his offer. Now here they were. In Paris, the city of love. Or so the two of them had been hearing. It was very lovely here at night. The lights from the Eiffel Tower and the city made Artemisia's heart pitter with delight. Maybe that was why it was called the city of love. Because it made one's heart flutter as if they were in love when they gazed upon those beautiful lights. Artemisia could see many couples roaming about the park right now. They must have all wanting to spend their evening together close to the Eiffel tower. Artemisia couldn't help but wonder how many of them were also getting married tomorrow. She knew she was. Even if she was terrified of this next step in her life. Mostly because it meant that she would soon have a husband. Someone she needed to cook and care for. Treating lovingly, have babies with, he would be someone different to her forever. Kaleb was a good man though. Artemisia adored him too, it was just the fact that she would be married tomorrow. Something she hadn't seen coming. It was a pity her mother wouldn't be there to see it. She would have loved to design her only daughter's wedding dress. But neither her or Kaleb's would be there. Both of them agreed that the family could become an issue. What if they tried to stop them from getting married? That would ruin everything the had been planning the past couple of months. Artemisia paused and let her eyes widen when she saw the table that Kaleb had set up for the two of them. It was covered in a lilac cloth, with candles illuminating the surrounding area. ”I'm impressed.” Artemisia whispered as her lips connected with Kaleb's cheek. The china was beautiful and so was the view. They were so close to the Eiffel tower. Artemisia could gaze up and see people on it, even the Restaurant that was apparently there too. She had never been on it. It was prettier to look at anyways. Artemisia elegantly sat herself down into the chair and wondered to herself what else Kaleb had in mind for tonight. As long as it wasn't too over the top or inappropriate, then she would probably enjoy it.

”I am terrified, actually.” Artemisia responded. Her voice was soft so it signaled that she meant what she had said in the best way possible. She was just scared at the big step she was taking in her life. It had nothing to do with him. Being Mrs. Styx though, that would take some getting used to. It sounded so formal. So different. After tomorrow she would be a married woman. Her life would be different and she wouldn't have to worry about being alone. She would have her husband to keep her company. To protect her and provide for her. She wondered if he was nervous at all either. If he was, he was pretty good at hiding that he was. When Kaleb mentioned his step-mother Artemisia gaze at him almost worriedly. He had a step-mom? Originally she thought that she had only one woman in his family to impress. Which was his little sister since she already knew that his real mother was dead. But he must have forgotten to mention that he had a step-mother too. She was also a Mrs. Styx? Well this was certainly going to be a fun event to deal with. ”I didn't know you had a step-mother. Is it hard seeing your father with someone else?” Artemisia wondered. She often remembered when her parents temporarily got divorced. The entire time she had been so scared that one of her parents would find someone else they wanted and that they would never get back together. Yet here was Kaleb who had been through the entire thing already. Goodness he was brave in the Italian's eyes. A lot of things she would be so scared to face like lost love, or families breaking apart, he had gone through. He had survived. Artemisia's hand went across the table and she softly placed her hand over his own. Then again for all she knew maybe he viewed those as good things. Some people felt differently about things. What was to stop Kaleb from feeling the same way as someone else? In the background she could hear another woman's squeal of delight. Artemisia turned her head to see that a girl had just been proposed to. How cute. A smile rose to Artemisia's lips and she turned back to Kaleb. ”You're nervous too? Well at least it's not just me. But tomorrow will go perfectly I bet. We deserve it.” Artemisia pointed out. Her eyes glittering with hope and strength behind her words. This was normally Kaleb's job. To make to her feel better, to talk her out of feeling bad for herself. But as his future wife, there would be times when it was her job to comfort him. Like right now. Besides, it wasn't like he had a best man with him right now to help out.​
<i>
</i>

Kaleb was almost glad that Artemisia was nervous, because then he would be a fool sitting there with nothing more than saying that he was nervous. He was not getting cold feet at all, but he was just worried that his family could find him. After he married Artemisia, they would have to go into hiding. He thought that they would honeymoon over in the United States where not many of the Zhefarovich's go, but he had forgotten that his brother Hades could find anyone at any given time. Especially family members. They were easier to find for some reason. Kaleb was glad that they had been jumping from place to place to avoid any sudden findings. It would be hard to find them if they were not leaving a trail at all. Kaleb did not think he was anyway. Using the payment he received from Quidditch, he had supported the both him and his girlfriend. Kaleb wanted to have a place of his own, but he was unsure if he should get one where they were going to be in hiding for a while. Until he felt that it was safe to purchase something like that. Kaleb would not allow these thoughts to come forth, but he was glad that Artemisia even liked him enough to come along. He connected with her far more than he had anyone else. Not once since they had been together had he thought about Carmen Peregrin. Artemisia Knight was his one and only, and he did not expect anything less. He did not even want anything less than Artemisia Knight. They were getting married tomorrow, and he honestly could not wait. Kaleb smiled a bit, before he murmured, "I am terrified but excited, so I am not regretting our decision, at all." Kaleb grew slightly worried that she might, but with the way that she was acting right now, things looked promising. Being married meant many things to Kaleb. Meant that he would have a partner for life, meant that one day, they were going to have children and be parents, before they would raise them up. But the main part of it was the fact that they were going to be together for all of it. Kaleb could not have been happier in his life. And to think that he was so close to giving up since that fateful day that Kaleb had asked Artemisia to run away from him. Oh how awesome this was to him! Kaleb did not once contact his friends in Durmstrang. He had been right all along about them, that they were only temporary, and giving up Artemisia for them would have been just mudblood-like of him. And he was not about to change his decision at all. Kaleb looked over at Artemisia for a moment before he smiled and he looked around him to see all the other couples probably only half as happy as they were. He wondered how many of them would be getting married tomorrow as well. It was definitely good weather for a wedding tomorrow. Artemisia did like everything that was laid out for them, and she was lucky that Kaleb could be so thoughtful like he was. Kaleb just hoped that she would take the ring that he was going to give her, and then making everything official. Well, it already was official but she did not have anything to prove it and she needed that. If he could give her the world, he would try to give it to her. Of course that would be impossible, but he could try all right. But for now, a ring would do. Kaleb was just thinking on how he would give it to her. But still no ideas came to mind on what he would say or what gesture he would do it in.

"I guess it is just the huge change, but with everything else we have been doing, shouldn't scare us at all," murmured Kaleb with a mild shrug. Everything had been different in his life, but he would not have had it any other way. Anything else in his life would have had to pass this test with flying colors. Tomorrow he would be a husband, at a young age no less. He was not even nineteen yet, and some would think that he was just too young, but love had no age limit. When she stated that she did not know that he had a step-mother, and asked if it was hard to see Kalif with someone else, Kaleb looked at her with a blank look to his face as if the question went over his head. He bit his lip for a moment, and realized, that he did forget about that. His real mother was dead all right, but he was sure that his mom was not Namina. He acted nothing like her, and neither did Kailie for that matter. Only Jaken did... Kaleb shook his head and he shrugged, "Actually, I like Nicolette more with my dad than Namina. They seem to be a better match and they are hilarious to watch. I guess I forgot to mention that my dad remarried." Kaleb did not talk about his family much, except his little sister. If he had told her that his brother Hades was one of those psychotic freaks with the Dark Mark, he was sure that Artemisia would not have bothered to run away with him, especially if she knew how easy it was for Hades to find someone. However would anyone care about little Kaleb going out on his own? He was sure that he was not that important to them at all. Kaleb looked down as Artemisia's hand went over his own, and wondered if she was thinking that he must have been rather affected when Kalif and Nicolette married. He was more or less sad that Namina was dead, but then again he hardly got to see her and there was no real connection between them. He shared everything with his father, and that was all. Kaleb thought that now was the best time, especially since some woman was just proposed to. Well, this was the place to get things done obviously. The city of love, and in one of the most romantic places to boot. "Speaking of things we deserve, I have something for you. I think you will like it, I bought it when I came home late from the match. Sorry for lying, saying that I had to do extra laps, but I instead went out and bought this," Kaleb said as he reached into his pocket and he pulled out the ring. He placed it in her hand and hoped that she would not get fiery mad that he lied, but it was for a good cause anyway. He had been hiding this for a week now.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia honestly thought that she could easily fall in love with Kaleb at any given moment. He was being so brave and so careful about their upcoming marriage, while she was here completely terrified of what she was about to do. She was glad someone was going with this. without any fear because he would be able to help her relax tomorrow. Tomorrow Kaleb would be the anchor that convinced her what she was doing was the right thing. Because she felt that this was the best thing for the both of them. Stepping out of their family boundaries and showing them that love outshines just about anything. "Kaleb, I admire how brave you are being with this. I am confident that we are making the right decision by doing what we are. I just wonder how long we will have to hide because of it. But I am kind of excited for tomorrow, it's every girls dream to get married you know." It was going to be awhile before her and Kaleb were going to be able to live normal lives again. Their families were not going to be happy that they went and did what they did. Artemisia knew her father would be beyond furious and probably want Kaleb's head served on a platter for defiling his baby girl. Well Artemisia didn't see it as that way but every girl knew how her father was protective of his family and particularly the females of said family. It was doubtful that Kaleb's family would be happy with her either because she wasn't exactly the purest blooded person he could have gone for. Would they want her gone because of what she was and what she couldn't control? Artemisia hoped that there was some form of kindness in there that she could tap into so she could stay. There was always the worry that one day she and Kaleb would turn out like her own parents did. Or perhaps his own if that was why they were no longer together. Her parents did love one another but they ended up fighting over the smallest things. Sometimes her mother would go off and say that it seemed like her father didn't love her anymore because he always had something more important to do than to be with her. Sometimes Artemisia feared that she would end up just like that. Kaleb didn't seem like the type but who was she to say that one day he may not change his mind. He was a man and he had his opinions. Kaleb talked about his parents a little bit and how he liked Nicolette, whom she assumed to be his step-mother, more than his real mother. How they were a better match and pretty hilarious to watch. Artemisia wondered what he meant by that. It sort of made Artemisia wonder if her dad would have been happier with someone else. She had been so afraid back then that she was ready to do whatever possible to keep her parents together. Smiling softly she glanced at Kaleb again.

"Do you think your dad is happier with her than with your actual mom though? My parents got divorced once and I was so scared that my dad would find someone else. They back in love though. I wish my parents were hilarious to watch. It's alright that you never mentioned it before, it's not really any of my business." Artemisia offered. Kaleb never had to tell her anything he didn't want to. He did want to marry her and all but that didn't mean she had to completely invade his life. Sometimes she wondered how men could ever stand having one of those really clingy wives that had to know every little thing about their men. Artemisia felt that as long they weren't big and they weren't hurtful to the relationship there was just some things it was alright if she didn't know. If the family accepted her then she would have figured out that his dad remarried. Artemisia forgot about the situation between his parents as well as the woman behind her that had just been proposed to when Kaleb said he had something for her. He bought it when he came home late from a match. It had been the night that he said he had extra laps but he actually didn't. "Kaleb I thought I said not to get me anything?" She said in an almost warning told. She wasn't too upset but Artemisia asked him not to do such a thing because one he could spend his money on other things like food for himself, or a house, or anything but stuff for her. Plus she felt bad because she didn't want him to spend money on her and stuff. He placed the box in her hand anyways and for a moment Artemisia stared between him and the box. Should he open it or save it for later? About five minute's passed before she bit her lip and opened the box that he had given her. The moment her fingers took the top of the box off and she was able to see a very beautiful ring. With a purple diamond in the middle of it. A gasp escaped her and she lifted out of the box. It was so pretty! "Kaleb this is gorgeous! You didn't have to get me a ring though! This looks...way too expensive!" Artemisia inspected it more carefully before she smiled and leaned across the table to catch him in a swift kiss. IT was so pretty! Every girl loved jewelry and this looked pretty enough to be displayed for the whole world to see. They were getting married tomorrow, why did this look like an engagement ring?​
<i>
</i>

Kaleb really thought that he had it made with Artemisia Knight becoming his bride. He thought that they were just perfect for each other, and he still believed it. That was why he was willing to risk anything and everything for the one that was going to be marrying him. Artemisia was everything plus some. Because of her, he did not even think about any other girl that he thought that he had liked. Nothing had been as strong as this. "I say we just do what we can to hide. I would be willing to face a million Death Eaters just for you. I think it is every man's dream, to marry a wonderful person like you. So, naturally, I find myself excited by the decision to make." He knew that it was right, because of the feelings that he was receiving from it. Kaleb knew what his family could do once they were angered enough. It was not something that he wanted to get involved in, but he wanted to be sure to get the one that he thought that he could spend the rest of his life with. The one girl that managed to be able to take his heart away from him, and everything like that. He was sure that he was going along with the right thing as he thought about it. He was following with that his heart was telling him. He was not marrying an Auror, that was for sure anyway. Artemisia did not seem to have an interest for joining the Aurors so he did not have an issue with it at all. He just could not wait to marry the one that he managed to snag. "I believe my dad is a lot better and happier with my step-mother than his other wife. But I am glad that your parents are back together. I have not really thought of any reason to bring them up. But it is going to be your business soon because they are going to be the in-laws." That was the utter truth, and Kaleb was sure that he was going to be able to at least one day, get his parents to understand everything. Kaleb was honestly glad that Artemisia liked the ring even though she had told him that she did not want him to give her anything. But it was an engagement ring. He smiled a little more at her, and he thought that she would be able to wear it like one. He looked down at her hand and he smiled, "Well, since we are getting married, most girls would have an engagement ring. So I got you one to go with the wedding band." Kaleb looked over at Artemisia affectionately as he thought that she would look good with it. Kaleb assisted in slipping the ring onto her finger. He smiled even more because he thought that she looked so perfect with it, and could not wait to marry her. By the time that he gave her another kiss, the food for them came. This would be the perfect dinner before they would go back to their hotel, and wait for the morning, so that they could get married the very next day. Kaleb could not wait.
The tuxedo did not feel as good as it looked. In fact, he as getting married in a matter of minutes, and it was almost too much for the young man. He could not wait to make Artemisia his wife. She was going to be Mrs. Artemisia Styx because he did not think that he was going to be able to take on the name Knight. He would be one of the first to spread the line of the Styx family. Kaleb could not wait to ravish her after this because they had both agreed to wait until after marriage before she would be able to come with him on an extended honeymoon to make sweet love. It was something that Kaleb had been craving. Currently, they were in a small building of their own. It was something they could get ready for the small wedding in, as it was outside under a tall arch of flowers. He didn't know if Artemisia would have worn a wedding dress or not, but he would have loved it if she did too. She could wear anything and look gorgeous as ever. Kaleb felt really excited to get this done. It was last night when he had given her the ring that told them of their engagement, and now he had her wedding band in his pocket, and she would have his. Of course they matched, and they were going to be able to call each other man and wife. It was something that he could not wait to be. He wondered if Artemisia felt the same way that he had felt, like the whole world was his. But then there was that nervous feeling that everyone got before they got married. Kaleb was feeling that right about now. He was so nervous, but he knew that this decision was not regrettable. Everything he was feeling was very good. Kaleb tightened his tie, and he smiled into the small mirror. He looked so deviously handsome, he did not know how Artemisia was going to be able to keep her hands off of him. Kaleb let out a sigh and he exited the building, to stand at his spot near the French priest. Kaleb held his hands clasped in front of him, and he inhaled, taking a deep breath as he waited outside in the sun, for his bride to come along and he would be having his one wife. The one that he was sure that he was not going to ever divorce or separate from. Kaleb hoped that Artemisia would not be the type that would run away and everything of the sort. Kaleb murmured, "Oh I cannot believe that this is happening to us." He was grinning, and he could not wait to say his vows and celebrate this glorious day.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia Knight gazed at herself in the mirror closely. Studying every curve of herself as if she were studying a fine painting. It was so hard to believe that she was wearing this dress today. When her mother designed it for her years ago she didn't think that she would ever have the chance to wear it other than the time she tried it on. She remembered helping her mother stitch it together. It was very sentimental to her. One day Artemisia wanted to design dresses like her mother did and this was one of the very first dresses her mother let her help with. Her own wedding dress. It was almost magical. The most beautiful part about this dress to Artemisia was the purple ribbon that was laced around the midsection. That was all her idea. She wanted something that stuck out on the dress because all white kind of bugged her. At least when it was on her. The purple ribbon was added for a small splash of color and because it seemed to match her eyes. Artemisia's eyes left her dress and focused on her face that could be seen clearly within the mirror. Artemisia was so nervous. Nervous that Kaleb wouldn't like the dress, or that she didn't look nearly as pretty as the bride he deserved. It wasn't something she liked to admit but there were times when even with the Veela blood, that she felt ugly. Her nose was shaped weirdly, her eyes were colored abnormally, and her forehead was really big. They were her imperfections, her insecurities. Today they seemed more obvious than ever too. 'Isn't a bride supposed to feel extremely beautiful on her wedding? Artemisia forced herself to stop thinking negatively and fiddled a little with her hair. She had left it down and let it hang wavy, it looked natural and shiny. Artemisia may have felt ugly at times. But she did love her hair. The Italian woman was able to give herself that much of a break. Artemisia breathed out and decided against a veil. That would be way too much. The white dress was pushing it. White was supposed to symbolize innocence and purity. Neither of which Artemisia had. The purity could go both ways. Artemisia was dirty blood and she, well she had given up the other half when she and Kaleb were at that party. At least Artemisia was getting married to the first man she had even been with in another way besides friends. That made her want to return to the school and show all those kids that harassed her that she wasn't flimsy like that all thought she was. Kaleb had been her first and she intended for him to her last too. It felt good to prove to the world that it was wrong about her. That was, if Kaleb still wanted to marry her. He had time to change his mind. Artemisia hoped he wouldn't.But they were still pretty young. He could get cold feet without a moment's notice. After a moment she realized that it was time to get this wedding going. No more negativity. No more harshness. She was happy about this day even if she was scared that she wasn't anywhere near as perfect as she needed to be. With that thought in mind Artemisia grabbed the bouquet and exited the building.

Outside the sun shined brightly. The Eiffel tower could still be seen and Artemisia smiled. It was a perfect day to get married. It was a shame that neither of their families could be there. But it was for the best because they might try to stop the two lovers from becoming united like they desired. It took a moment but Artemisia located Kaleb and the priest. When she did however, she stepped over to the two of them and when she reached Kaleb she smiled. ”Goodness you look handsome.” She ought to make that boy wear a tuxedo more often. He looked beyond handsome and defined in the suit that he was wearing. Then again he had always looked good. Thinking back to when she first met him, if she had been less annoyed with him she would have been just as keen to be after him like all of her friends were. The funny part was, the person who had shown the least interest in him during the school years, had been the one person who ended up being here with him. Oh how rich it would have been if she had their addresses so she could send them pictures. They would be writhing in jealous and her and Kaleb could laugh at their reactions. In the end, he was hers. That was the best part out of this. Someone she last expected to be getting married to her, was in fact marrying her. Artemisia held out her ungloved hand for Kaleb to take, the other one still holding onto the bundle of flowers she had. Artemisia hoped that after this they could relax once again. Maybe Kaleb could explain to her exactly what a wife was supposed to do. Because she had absolutely no idea. Did they cook and clean? Or more? Would he still let her design dresses? Was she supposed to start giving him children right away? Were they even having kids at all? Artemisia had no idea but apparently she was about to figure out what this was all about. Were they going to remain in Paris? Because if not she also had some suggestions for random places to live, most of them still being in Europe. Would they ever contact their families again even? There had to be at least one day where they could tell their loved ones the big news. Artemisia smiled at Kaleb. Her eyes could still hardly believe how nice he looked. It was hard not to kiss him right then and there.​
<i>
</i>

There was nothing in his mind that was telling Kaleb Styx that this was wrong. Everything about this seemed right, but there was his family that he had to constantly worry about. They wouldn't find him out here, and Artemisia did not show up on the tree until after they were married. However little did he know was that Artemisia showed up on the tree as Kaleb's fiancé last night, when he had put the engagement ring on her. That would give whomever was coming after them a head start. Sometimes, boys just did not think everything through. He was going to be marrying whomever he wanted, and he wanted this girl that happened to be Veela. He was not pure-blood so it should not matter who he married and who he did not. Kaleb saw things as that way. However while he was worrying over his family, the worries seemed to have faded when his eyes landed on Artemisia. His mouth formed a small 'o' because he was surprised at what he was looking at. He wondered if he was truly marrying a girl or an angel. Artemisia had quite literally stole his breath away. He was so surprised that she would look so good in a wedding dress. Then again she looked good in anything, so this should have come as to no surprise. He wanted to take pictures and everything, but he did not think that he had brought a camera. This was truly the happiest day of his life, the day that he was getting married to the one that managed to steal his heart, breath, and perhaps everything else. Anything he had was going to be hers. He knew nothing of her family and how they would feel about this. Kaleb might be a handsome catch, but he had a dark background, and an even darker family. This was putting Artemisia into unneeded danger, but he was certain that he would be able to take care of her. He would give his last breath for her. Perhaps this is what others called love. Kaleb was falling in love, what would you know. Never had he thought that he would be doing this. He loved it though. The moment came when she said that he looked handsome, but he did not think that he could even compare next to her. He took her hand into his, and he stared into her eyes. He murmured, "I cannot even describe on how beautiful you look, Artemisia..." He smiled lovingly down at her before he turned toward the aging priest. Sure they did not have anyone here to bare a witness, as far as he knew anyway, but the priest understood. Kaleb was just glad that Artemisia had not left him here, and ran away, becoming a runaway bride. That would be something that he did not ever want to happen to him. He did not think that he could live through it. But alas, here they stood, hand in hand, moments from being husband and wife.

The priest of course started off with an opening, "Kaleb and Artemisia, today you enter as individuals, but you will leave here as husband and wife, blending your lives, expanding your family ties, and embarking upon the grandest adventure of human interaction. The story of your life together is still yours to write, to celebrate your love and commitment this day..." Kaleb could feel his heart swell, but the priest continued, "No other human ties are more tender and no other vows more important than those you are about to take. Both of you come to this day with deep realization that the contract of marriage is sacred as are all of its obligations and responsibilities." Kaleb turned his eyes to Artemisia for a moment. He just wanted to say his vows now and be done with it. He wanted to give her the best honeymoon of her life. He had everything planned, and of course, they would be happy together. "You may recite your vows." Kaleb had his from the heart, and he did not bother to plan them all out. It was pointless to plan anything anyway. He loved it when things were just winged like he was doing. He took a deep breath as he faced his bride, "I, Kaleb, take you, Artemisia, as my true love, to honor and care for you in tenderness and affection in all varying circumstances of our lives. I promise to show you the world, provide for you, protect you and give you a family that will always look to you as their perfection and paragon. I promise to love you with every cell of my being." This was probably the first time that he had ever told Artemisia that he loved her, but it was true. Once her vows were said, they were asked the most basic question in the world by the Priest. Of course, Kaleb said, "I do," before he slipped the ring upon her finger, claiming her as forever his, forever Mrs. Artemisia Styx. That is if she changed her name. He hoped that she would, to assist in carrying on the name, but he did not want to force her into anything. Kaleb did not want the ceremony to end, but it seemed like it had. All they had left were to kiss. Well, that would be easy enough. Kaleb looked down upon her, and he smiled even more. She was so beautiful, nothing could ruin this moment. He cupped her cheek with his hand before he leaned down to give her a lingering kiss upon her lips. Oh how he simply adored to kiss her like this. He leaned away, before he caressed her cheek with his thumb. This moment had come and gone, and now he didn't know what to do except just relish the moment, breathing it in. However, there was a distinct sound. His eyes slowly went over to a few feet down the aisle. White hands clapping, a cold smirk, contrasting black hair. Kaleb only thought, 'Oh no.'

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Artemisia thought the little wedding was cutest thing ever. Kaleb was truly a genius for thinking of it, because Artemisia would have otherwise suggested they just get rings for one another and ditch the priest. Religious figures always made her nervous. For some reason she always felt like they looked down upon her due to her blood. They were like pure bloods. Only interested in what was pure, and in no way was Artemisia pure. Kaleb made sure of that much. But if this is what her man wanted then so be it. She would let him have this much. It kind of stunk that neither of their families would get to see the get married. If they were better at accepting others and were less overprotective it probably wouldn't have been an issue. Artemisia knew her father would want to knock Kaleb in the teeth for ever touching his baby girl. If she mentioned that she had slept with him far before they were married he would probably resort to strangling. Artemisia would be heartbroken if anything happened to him so she could live with her father not being around to see her get married. Her father probably would've been the world's biggest spoiled sport about it too. Artemisia could've been twenty years older and her father still would've disliked Kaleb. Chances are that once she did reveal her marriage to her parents, they were going to make it their job to be annoying as hell. Artemisia's father would spend his time hounding Kaleb with questions and doing whatever he could to make Kaleb feel like marrying her was the wrong thing. Artemisia's mother on the other hand, would be bothering them about grandchildren and inviting them over to dinner every once and awhile. It would honestly drive Artemisia nuts. 'I hope Kaleb's parents are nowhere near as annoying as my are.' Artemisia thought to herself as she made her way down to Kaleb and the priest. He looked extremely handsome in the tuxedo. At the same time it didn't look as good on him as what he normally wore did, but she thought he still looked pretty damn attractive. Artemisia would love nothing more than to wrap her arms around him and give him the sweetest kiss possible. Maybe later perhaps. Artemisia's hand went out ever so gently and took his own. "Oh hush." Artemisia told him with the softest smile. He should look in a mirror more often. He definitely had some good genes, because he was just that handsome. He would definitely make some cute babies someday. If the two of them ever became interested in the idea of having kids. Right now it sounded like too big of a step to Artemisia. They had way too much to live for right now. Not to mention that Artemisia felt like it was too dangerous. Their families needed some time to cool down from the news before they were told. Artemisia clutched Kaleb's hand into her own and turned to the priest.

Throughout the small ceremony, Artemisia couldn't help feel like something bad was going to happen to her. It was a harsh nagging feeling that kept her on edge. Even throughout the priest's speech, and the vows that she and Kaleb exchanged, something felt amiss. It didn't have to do with the wedding. Artemisia wasn't regretting her decision to get married to him, and she expressed this through her vows. Telling him that she would always be there for him, to encourage him to always do his best, and greet him every morning. That no matter what her heart would always belong to him so long as he wanted it. It was sickeningly sweet. Something that Kaleb and only Kaleb would get to hear. Because he was the one person she liked enough to ever go through this with. "I do." Artemisia stated in a loving tone. She then assisted in slipping his own ring onto his finger, where it gleamed in the sunlight. Then they kissed. The sweetest lingering kiss she had ever received. Artemisia had to once again fight not to lean in and kiss him harder. Her fingers went up and rested upon his broad shoulders. She was so happy. Now she was Mrs. Artemisia Styx. He had a pretty cool last name, much more tolerable than her own, so she was more than willing to take it as her own. Her parents might even grow to like it themselves. Artemisia felt Kaleb's thumb caress her cheek and she leaned into him lovingly. Just as she was about to open her mouth to ask if they could leave, she heard someone clapping. Her purple eyes turned to rest on the figure. It was a tall pale man. So pale he looked almost sickly compared to Artemisia's olive tone. His hair was a deep black too. He looked creepy. Enough to the point where Artemisia grew nervous. "Kaleb, who is that?" Artemisia swallowed. Her stomach bubbling with nervousness. Who was this stranger and why was he clapping for the two of them. Did Kaleb know him or something? He looked worried too, and that was what scared her the most. Hopefully he meant no harm or anything to the two of them.​
<i>
</i>

Some would not have noticed it, however some would have. Asparuh was one of those that one could never sneak across, and last night, there was a Part-Veela added to the family without approval. Kaleb had pulled an Arnost and jumped into marriage before proposing, however last night was enough of a proposal to consider it something. Hades had followed the Quidditch team that Kaleb was on, before arriving to Paris, France. Hades thought that this was just too predictable, even Etoile would have laughed at it. Kaleb was not the brightest to cover his tracks, but he did know the laws, and how this Part-Veela may have to die. Kaleb would suffer, but not as much as Artemisia. Hades watched the wedding from afar, and noticed how much his little brother was in love with this creature, and he narrowed his eyes a little bit. Sure, he might have been in love and whatnot, but doing something like this was not anything he would want to do anytime soon. Hades watched as the couple had kissed, and then she was announced as a Mrs. Styx, and her first name was Artemisia. How intriguing. The moment that the ceremony ended, the Death Eater started to clap, almost to congratulate them but it was so much worse than that. He was here to hunt them down. However even Hades wanted to have a little fun torturing his little brother. It would have been no fun without having some fun with him. And his new wife for that matter. As soon as he finished clapping, he folded his hands across his chest and noticed Kaleb's expression. It was simply delicious, and if only he had a camera now to capture the moment. Only then would they know the hilarity of what he was looking at right now. He stated in a rather cold, mocking tone, "Hasn't your husband told you anything? Heh, how shocking." Planting seeds of doubt would make their honeymoon rather short. However Hades wanted to have a chase, and he wanted to grant them the enjoyments of moving the earth after the wedding. That was the least that they could have. He stepped forward once before he said, "Don't make this easy for me. Run." Hades gave Kaleb a rather obvious look, that they should get going before he started the game. Truth be told he was not going to be hunting them down for now, but he would. Fear was one thing that he loved to install into people. And with the two of them, it should be enough to fuel his system for a while. He just hoped that Etoile would not mind either staying home with the children while he was out, or coming with him to go bird hunting.

Kaleb felt like he could quite literally fly on the moon because of how happy he was, marrying the girl of his dreams, and being forever in love with her. Well, he was assuming that he was in love, because he was risking everything in the world to be with her. He smiled even more when she told him to hush. Well, he was telling her truth. Beauty radiated off of her every cell, enlightening the whole wedding into something that seemed even more amazing than ever before. He just wanted Artemisia all to himself. Years ago, he thought that he would be standing here, marrying Carmen Peregrin, however that changed suddenly when she vanished, and Kaleb met this Part-Veela. She might have been something that he could never be, but he understood what she went through in some form, with not being pure-blood in his family. He didn't know what his blood type was, but he knew for a fact that it was not pure-blood. Kaleb wanted to meet her family one day, but right now was best to be spent together, as they had been since they escaped from Durmstrang, and fled with his crazy idea. He had been right for a while, and he knew it. Perhaps they could introduce both sides of the family at once, even though he did not know that the Knights were closely related to the Snow's, or rather, the side of the Snow's that were Part-Veelas which included Alyssa and Theodore, the only two siblings that he knew about for the most part. Kaleb did not know how Artemisia's parents would be around him, but he knew how his dad would be. His dad would probably ignore her or something of the sort, while Nicolette would probably badger Artemisia about her blood status. At least he was assuming that was what Nicolette would do. Probably cut her and see if her blood glitters or something in the light. Kaleb looked at the priest as the ceremony continued, and he listened to Artemisia's vows. They were rather heartwarming, and perhaps she even admitted that she loved him. Well, that was one way to admit it to the one that they loved, say it in the wedding vows. Kaleb could not help but smiling at that. Kaleb looked down at the wedding band that was upon his finger, labeling him as married. He bet that some of girls that liked the way he looked or even those band of girls that chased after him at Durmstrang would hate to see this wedding band around his ring finger even though he was just loving the feel of it. It was one of those feelings that he never wanted to be rid of, it was just that amazing. He loved it, and he had a feeling that he would absolutely love being a husband, especially one to someone like Artemisia. She was just one of those girls that he would never get tired of, and be around forever.

Although the kiss was extremely sweet, and he wanted more, Kaleb had to hold off because there was someone here that he never wanted to see at his wedding while he was running away from his family. His older brother that was just excellent at tracking people down, and there was definitely saying that there was trouble with him around. Kaleb immediately stepped in front of Artemisia, as if to protect her from the Death Eater. Kaleb knew what he was, but Artemisia did not. The priest had left them, and now it seemed like the two of them against the evil being. Even though they were married and going to be together for all eternity, they were supposed to live happily ever after but apparently not. Kaleb brushed his hair from his face before he listened to the words of his brother, and he was telling them to run. That was obvious, but Kaleb was a little paranoid. Kaleb told Artemisia, "The best tracker in my family, my older brother, Hades." Kaleb's voice was lowered, almost growling, but none of the aggressiveness was toward Hades. He wanted to get Artemisia out of here. Kaleb knew that they were allowed to leave, but their safety was on a whim now. He turned around and he embraced Artemisia before he would apparate them out of there, far from Paris and hopefully safely. They would have to celebrate their honeymoon where they would think that Hades would never think of. It was the only way they could enjoy being a married couple while on the run. He had a feeling that something like this was going to happen but never on his wedding day. He had wanted something more of a perfect wedding, and his older brother had to come along and ruin it. Or rather the ending. Kaleb would protect Artemisia at any cost, including his own life's. He just hoped that Artemisia was prepared for the run of their lives, because it was not going to end anytime soon. Kaleb knew then that he would do anything for the woman that he just married, including the reckless stunt that he had just pulled. And for now, it was just going to be the run of their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back