To my little Niece; a string of letters.

Sarah Xu-Marion

Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
</FONT>
Sarah Xu-Marion
1-4-1 Shiromi, Chuo-Ku
OSAKA 540-8578, JAPAN
Suit 429​
<i></i>

<FONT font="Comic Sans MS">Dear Angela,

It has been so long my young niece. i haven't seen you since you were five years old. It's ahrd to beleive that you are soon going to be off at hogwarts, as an eleven year old girl. I wish you luck in that, but you'll soon see me again. I informed your mother than things working in the hotel are not going so well right now, i hope you wont take it offensivley, but your mother said you needed and adult anyways. Seh has sent me tickets for a plane to New Zealand, i will be there in a little under a week, i hope you will understand that i'm not going to let you eat junkfood all day when i arrive.

No i know that your cousin Skyle is living with you so send my love. She might not remeber me either. Also there are things we must talk about with my arrival, i hope you write back soo and are well. Please take good care of yourself, and please stay out of trouble. I love you my little one, and will see you soon.

Love,

Aunt Sarah.

Angela Marion
Marion estate, New Zealand
House two

Dear Aunt Sarah,

My mother has told me of you. She said that you would be my legal gaurdian if she was ever put away. I haven't seen you in so long. What's wrong at work, why are there problems? Did my mother speak of Hogwarts? Well I've been quite fine here in New Zealand, I've made plenty of friends and I've kept the house nice and clean. I can't believe you are coming to Zealand! It'll be great to see you. Wait no junk food, no fair!

I will tell Skyle later, she's been in a bad mood lately over a lot of things. I'm sorry about the delay of the letter, it came by snail mail, you know how it is. Well can't wait to hear from you again.

Your loving Niece,
Angel

{Sent seven days after the first letter was sent}

</FONT>
Sarah Xu-Marion
1-4-1 Shiromi, Chuo-Ku
OSAKA 540-8578, JAPAN
Suit 429​
<i></i><FONT font="Comic Sans MS">
Dear Angela,

Glad to hear that you are doing well, adn that you've made friends. i know you are only ten, but are there any boys on your mind? Anyways, work has been bad, because things have been going missing from the hotel, and three or four of us are under suspicion. They think that it was either me or Karin (a co-worker). I didn't do it, and i know Karin wouldn't either, but that's what they want to think, so i'm leaving.

things have definantly been delayed though. My car has to be put in the shop for a little while, i think something blew out in it. And also i have a few doctors appointments, so it will still be a while. Life is so unpridictable! thios is all i can write for a while so, well i hope you arestill well!

</FONT></COLOR>
Angela Marion
House two​
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Courier New"><COLOR color="#fb8a00">Dear Aunt Sarah,

I'm sorry to hear that. From what I've heard, and what i can barely remember, i don't think you could do that! Well they're stupid for thinking that you would ever steal anyhting! Well weather has been cloudy here... Okay yeah there are a few cute ones here. I mean i don't want to tlak about them write now so, wel when you get here i will tell you.

Well when you can write back. it's getting late here. Plus i still ahve to feed Carrion. i'll look forward to hearing from you!

Sarah Xu-Marion
1-4-1 Shiromi, Chuo-Ku
OSAKA 540-8578, JAPAN
Suit 429​
<i></i>

Dear Angela,
Well my car just got out of the shop so i have to make sure it will work to where i can get to the airport. I dropped in on your mom yesterday. She's happy to hear that you are doing okay (i left out the part about a cute guy!). Sorry this letter is so short, I'm still trying to get packed up! I love you muches (my own word).

Sarah Xu-Marion

Angela Marion
House two

Dear Aunt Sarah,
Can't wait to see you. Hope that you arrive safely! Skyle still doesn't know you are coming, sorry. Remember to unpack your stuff in the first house on the estate.... It's a little whiles away from the second, but it's homey.

Love,
Angela

Users who are viewing this thread

Back