TO LILLIAN

A

Anonymous

Dear Lillian,
HI you don't know my but we both know Bruin. I seen you talking to him a while ago. DO you like him? I hope no because that would ruin a friendship that we could've had. YOU need to leave him alone.

Me,
Emille Lynn
Go Slytherin

Dear Emille,
Yes, I did meet him. Yes, he was nice. But, no. I do not like him. I have gotten enough crap over that as it is. :[ What is up with people thinking that. I say one nice thing about the guy and people take it to extreme. BLOODY MERLIN! Ugh! I don't know you. You don't seem to want to know me. Let this end it. I'm sorry. That was rude. I shouldn't have said that. But, I did, so I'm not taking it back.

Lillian Reyna.
Ravenclaw.

Dear Lillian,
WELL you right about one thing. I don't want to know you at all. I'm a Syltherin and your a... a... Ugh Ravenclaw. And this war has only started!! SO be prepared for it.

Emille
GO Syltherin

Lil was just about ready to search for this girl. She was tired, and unhappy. Today was her first day even being in Hogwarts, she had already cried twice, been threatened and she was about to go to Azkaban for killing this girl. What kind of drugs would her mom have to take to get over this shock.

Emille,
You wanna try to hurt me, I'll kick you ass back to the death eater families you came from. Just because I am in Ravenclaw doesn't mean I don't have a temper. I am not afraid, nor will I ever be. The mind goes through many wars, yet the heart and body feel the pain. Let me explain that to you S-L-O-W-L-Y! I DON'T LIKE HIM SO STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Lilian Alys Reyna
House Of Ravenclaw
:]]

Emille, whom was shall we say a little ticked wrote back:

Dear Lillian,
Your right. But in the same token I just don't care, If you wanna kick my ass you better be able to hun, but I just to let you know you better pack a lunch this may take a while. SO if you think you can take me. Then you be my guest, got it? I promise you though one of it us is going to the Hospital Wing to see my Aunt Kenli, and for some reason I don't think it will be me. SO what I my advise to you is to stay in your dorm or where ever you and be the that you are got it Ravendork.... I mean Ravenclaw. I probably wouldn't push it though.

Emille.

She sent a howler this time.
I am not afraid. Not even of you. I only have my mum left. My dad was a death eater. He IS DEAD! He died on the account of people like you. Trickery and scheming. They told him they would kill me and mum if he did not join them. When he did join them, they killed him. They said he ws to happy about killing. I am not fighting you. You're not worth it. My education is way more important. You are worried about a guy, that I barely know, that I don't like. If you are sure he likes you, then why are you worried whether or not I like him. Leave me alone and we will not have anything wrong.
<i></i>

((okay not to butt in but I have to point out that this site is family friendly...))

Exactly! Both girls will recieve a warning for fighting. You girls have officially been warned and your warning level will rise. Keep it friendly. I would also hope that you are not bringing someone in on a fight who doesn't want a thing to do with it. :-W

Users who are viewing this thread

Back