Not open for further replies.

Katheryn Kingsley

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Bas
Wand
Maple Wand 12'' core of female Kelpie Hair
Katheryn Kingsley had taken her time getting ready. She had put on make up and curled her hair because this was her first type of dance with Jacob. She wanted to look good and impress him for one main reason. Katheryn was head over heels in love with Jake. It had taken the pair a full year to get together officially and now that they were together, Kat didn't want anything to change that. He was her first real boyfriend, and an excellent one at that. It took all her self control not to go around shouting it through the hallways.

Now, the Hufflepuff stood right outside the Great Hall, waiting anxiously on her date. She smoothed her little red riding hood outfit as she stood there. It consisted of a short red and white checked dress with a red cape and hood. It was partially a joke since Jake had nicknamed her Red, short for Little Red Riding Hood. Jake was coming in his animagus form as the big bad wolf. It was only fitting that the couple dress up as such.

Jake ran when he realize his time in the forest had to end quickly. He was practicing his anigmis form, so he didn't have to worry about being late to the Halloween's feast. He stop by the entrance of the school and apparated the rest of the way, till he appeared a few corridors down from the Halloween,s feast. He broke out into another run, and with that he started to change in his anigmis form, when he landed onto the ground he was on all four. His paws dug into the school's carpet, he growled as he ran down the corridors. Scaring a few first and second years along the way. Some let out a frightful screams other jump out of the way to let the wolf go on by. Some even started yelling, "Get the professors!"

Jake let out a grunt, he was laughing a little in this form. He didn't think his wolf form would be that scary. He eventually arrived by the entrance were little miss riding hood stood with a basket full of treats. If he was human he would said, "Were are you going little miss riding hood? Mind if I tag along the way?" course he would speak in a cunning way. Instead he parted his muzzle and growl viciously to get his date attention.

Katheryn turned her head when she heard growling. Her face broke out into a grin when she saw a large wolf in the corridor. Several younger students were clearly terrified. Kat couldn't help but laugh as she leaned down to the wolf, resisting the urge to pet Jake. She just thought he was so darn cute! Kat did however wrap her arms around him in a hug, kissing his snout lightly. "Hey baby." she said, still amused with the panic stricken younger children. She turned to them. "Please stop screaming. Its just a wizard in an animagus form." she tried explaining. She hoped the younger students would believe her since she was a prefect. Kat turned back to Jake. "Lets go inside and see what havoc you can reek in there." she said teasing her boyfriend lightly. The redhead was sure that she looked foolish talking to a wolf but she didn't really care.

Jake grunted when he heard his date chuckle, he to was laughing for his mischievous ways. He waged his long tail, than kept his gaze downwards like he understood what she was saying. This was all for special effect. When he shimmer back later, he would appear as the human version of a wolf. Wearing a black leather jacket, with a bright white shirt and of course sleek blue jeans. This will be for later, when Jake wanted to dance with Kat. He rubbed her legs showing affection, than bolted inside the great hall. Running around in circle, growling escape from his muzzle, he was on the look out for Esme, Makaylah, and of course his best friend Jessica Reed. When he did a few laps and scared half the percentage of the great hall, he ran back to little red riding hood side. Stalking her moments just like folke tails, oh little red riding hood were you going? Off to Grandma house I see, well than let's go.

Katheryn laughed at Jake's act. He could be such a clown! She looked at him lovingly as he twisted about her legs. It was the closest he could get to a hug in his wolf form. Katheryn's blue eyes sparkled as bright as the stars above her on the enchanted ceiling of the great hall as the entered the dance. It would never cease to amaze her how well the hall was decorated for dances. Amusement was clearly written all over her face as Jake took off cantering around the hall. She giggled as he frightened students, shaking her head as he joined her by her side. "Pleased with yourself are you?" she asked raising her eyebrows. "You know that's no way to act." she said, pretending to scold him. It was all just a show of course. "I hope you got that out of your system. Drinks?" she asked. Kat nodded her head at him before heading off to the refreshment table for a drink.

Jake tilted his head, his paw than laid across his muzzle. He snorted to a laugh and follow Kat from behind. Within every step he took, he shimmer into his human form. "Yeah I kinda do like scaring everyone around here in that form" he joked. He was able to finally give his girlfriend a kiss, however he sorted kissed her neck instead of her lips. "Hey recent studies says that's how dog kiss. Its called necking baby don't be afraid to PDA" he laughed wrapping his left arm around her shoulder, hooking it lightly around her slender form. "Heard they were doind some brotherhood raffle? Should've so pawn myself off, I wonder what I would be worth" he chuckle poking his tongue out at her.

Katheryn watched with a sort of awe as Jake changed forms right in front of her. It still fasinated her to see him change. It also gave her ambitions to do the same, maybe she would talk to her mother about training her....Katheryn laughed as he answered her. She shook her head, red curls falling loosely around her face. "I knew it." she said with humor. Kat's pulse quickened and a blush rose to her white cheeks as Jake kissed her neck. They were in the middle of the Great Hall! Kat's blue eyes crinkled as he spoke. "I dunno if the Professors will except that as an excuse but I guess you could try it." she teased before kissing him lightly on the lips. "Besides, you don't want to draw my mom's attention do you?" she joked. Kat's mother was supposed to be in the hall somewhere but she didn't think her mom should meet Jacob yet. Her eyes narrowed at his next sentence, shaking her head. "You would have cost me a pretty penny if you had entered." she said, tapping him on the chest. Girls would like to get their hands on Jake. He was extremely handsome after all.

Jake felt her lips taps his own, "Aww are we first years?" he teased her laughing. "Besides I like to get the attention of my girlfriend's mother. Than I could be like well Professor Black its call necking. No its no offense, but your daughter do smell great" he tease Kat some more. "I'm just being a frat boy" he grab her hand, leaning to kiss his girlfriend. "And no thanks Auctions would've made me feel used and dirty" he kid, laughing. "Though I'm sure I would be paying more than just a pretty penny if it were you" he spoke slowly in her right ear. "So what you wanna do? Maybe show this kid how to dance?" he said flirting, "I have two left feet, remember the melody" he reminded her with a cheeky grin.

Katheryn giggled as Jake teased her. He was certainly in a good mood tonight and that made her happy. She kissed lightly up is jawline. "How's that for a first year?" she teased back. She continued to laugh as he spoke about her mother. Somehow, she didn't think Jacqueline would take well to that situation. Kat shook her head. "I thought you said it was too soon to meet my mother?" she joked back. Once again, he made her blush as he sent shivers up her spine. How the heck did he do that!? She didn't comment back to the auction comment. Kat wasn't sure that she trusted her voice not to give away her deep emotions. She simply leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, her face still slightly pink. "Oooh yeah! Lets dance!" Kat said, her eyes bright with excitement. Dancing came naturally to her as if she was a part of the music. She loved to dance. "Besides you weren't too bad." she said with a wink to him.

"Hey I want too eventually" Jake laughed, Kat dragging him to the dance floor. "Don't forget what I just said! I seriously can't own this dance floor" he chuckle and laces his arms around the middle of her back. He could feel the lace material that held part of her costume up together. He still was in shock that she agree to go as the big bad wolf and little red. "My Red" he grin, the music playing was alternative. Some of the bands were random, it would be a lot better if they had a real band playing instead of a old record player. Still he was enjoying his time, spinning his girlfriend around, trying not to make her fall in anyways. "Your a good dancer I must say.." he bit his lips and dip her down a little. "You know what would've been more epic? If I came as spiderman and you Mary-Jane" he raised her up again, the music was burning the system up. Its surprising they could still hear themselves, but maybe its because they were talking close to lips, whispering instead of shouting like everyone else were doing. "I thought about that last week, though I've only heard about the old comics from a muggel friend here" Jake grin happily.

Kat grinned. "If you don't want to meet her tonight you best be on your best behavior." she threatened poking him in the chest jokingly. Katheryn couldn't help bit smile as he called her his red. She liked the idea of being his. It warmed her heart. She was in love with Jake and there was nothing she could do or wanted to do to change that. "it's been awhile since you called me Red." she commented to Jake. The red head twirled around the dance floor. She was an excellent dancer and considering to do it as a career. "thanks baby. You really aren't as bad as you think at dancing. I think I could train you. " she teased as he dipped her. Katheryn laughed at his other idea for what they should have been. She did favor the character in the old muffle comics and movie. "I know what youre talking about. I guess I do look like her. " the blue eyed girl agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back