Open To Be Young

Emilia looked up in surprise as Sapphire grabbed her hand and pulled on it. She hesitated, drawing back a bit. "I don't know." She said hesitantly. "Sorry, I never really liked dancing in public, and I don't know everyone here." She glanced at Onyx too, feeling somewhat trapped as both twins had now grabbed her hands. "I don't.. know.." She repeated, feeling herself regressing to her old self as if she was the nervous twelve year old at the yule ball again. She resented it, but the idea of dancing in front of everyone was making her stomach feel like it was tied in knots.

@Sapphire Michaels

Sapphire glanced to Onyx, and with a nod, the two hooked their arms through Emilia's. "Alright, then what if you dance next to Jake, and Sapph and I will be around you, so no one can really see you past us?" Onyx offered. Sapphire nodded. "Em, it's alright. We've got you. Everyone is too busy staring at his majesty and the others. Dance with us," She reassured, giving Emilia's arm a slight squeeze.

@Emilia Manning

Uno bowed to the cheering, laughing as she moved away from the center of the dance floor. She could have kept going if she had someone to battle with, but no one seemed to want to take her on. Fair enough, they all knew they'd just be signing up for failure. Uno noticed someone being dragged onto the dance floor, and felt sorry for the girl - imagine being so insecure with yourself that you wouldn't even dance? But the other two, one who Uno recognized, said no one would be watching her. Uno smirked. "Yeah, c'mon blondie! Show us what you've got." Uno teased.

@Emilia Manning

Jacob beamed as he spotted Kengi. He was happy that the guy had decided to come to the party. He listened to the explanation, taking the flask and opening it. The smell was strong but Jacob couldn't back down now and took a swig. Immediately, he was coughing, a hand to his mouth to keep the strong drink down. "They call this stuff juice?!" he exclaimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back