Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Sturdy Spruce Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Avery was half asleep, the sheets around his waist as he laid on his stomach, holding the pillow as he rested in Isaiah's bed. There had been a comfortable silence for a bit, and Avery didn't quite mean to break it. The arm around his waist was comforting, oddly enough, and Avery couldn't help but shift, rolling more into the warmth and resting his head on Isaiah's shoulder. Avery intertwined himself around the other man, yawning before he settled down again.

Isaiah had been enjoying the little weekends with Avery, he wasn't quite sure if they were entirely dating, but he wasn't seeing anyone else, he was only seeing Avery, so he was quite happy with it. It was little break from the rest of his life and he enjoyed Avery's company. He was slowly waking up, his body next to Avery's. He came in close and it was what nice, that weight was nice, a little unfamiliar. He opened his eyes as Avery seemed to entwine himself to him. "Are you awake there?" he muttered quietly.

Avery hummed lightly at the question, his nose nestled into the crook of Isaiah's neck. Avery was usually never this cuddly, but he had found a new dynamic with Isaiah that he hadn't been expecting. He yawned, relaxed against the older man. "If I say yes, do I have to move?" He mumbled, not opening his eyes.

Isaiah chuckled softly, trying his best to not move too much as he laughed, but really he hadn't. The man knew it was too tiring to get up and they were lazing in bed so easily. True too that he had no desire to get up. No need to. "No," he said. "At least not for a little while," he didn't have anywhere to be soon, and was content to just lay with him, next to him in bed.

Avery hummed happily. "Mm... good." He yawned, snuggling closer. "Then I'm awake." He smiled softly. "At least a little." Unthinkingly, Avery ran his thumb gently over Isaiah's ribs. "Why?" He asked, not bothering to move to look at the man. He was perfectly comfortable and content where he was.

Isaiah chuckled lightly he appreciated Avery's answering of the question. He shook his head, but realised that Avery wasn't actually looking at him. "No reason, just wondered if I could start annoying you yet," he joked lightly to him. He hsd mostly been awake and curious about if he was too. "This is always the highlight of any week," he meant both spending time with Avery and also really this quite moment between them.

Avery snorted lightly at the mans response. "How polite of you to wait," He offered sarcastically. He hesitated as Isaiah commented again. Avery took a slow breath. "It... is rather nice," He admitted gently, burrowing his face a little further into Isaiah's neck. He didn't want to think about it. Instead he focused on Isaiah's warmth, the now familiar scent of his natural musk, and his strong arms around his waist. Avery yawned. He knew eventually he'd have to move, but he didn't see that happening any time soon.

Isaiah gave a little chuckle at his response, tiredly chuckling but it felt more than right. This felt so easy and good, it was going to be the simplest thing to do. He couldn't help but think that all of this was just so easy, it was why it was why it was the highlight of his week rather than anything else. He was glad too that Avery seemed to agree it was nice. "It is very very nice, could very much get used to this," he added. He knew that this man wasn't probably ready for anything more than this and he felt it was a bit of a pity, but he was more than willing to take it nice and slow.

Avery grumbled, hiding his face impossibly further into Isaiah's neck. He yawned, too comfortable to move. He might have dozed for a moment, but he wasn't sure. He yawned again, shifting to press his cheek against Isaiah's shoulder. "I... suppose that wouldn't be so bad," He offered softly. He ran his thumb gently in a circle on Isaiah's ribs. "You're not playing fair," he complained.

Isaiah laughed lightly, a low rumble of a laugh. "I'm sorry babe," he said lightly, with a warm tone. The man was a good influence on his life, but he knew they were building something really good. It was just slow and he was fine with that, because he was enjoying the company of the man enough to tide it over. "If I give you a little trinket, say like a necklace or something will that also be not playing fair?" he asked him softly.

Avery hesitated as Isaiah asked to give him a trinket. He shifted, propping up on one arm and looking cautiously down at his lover. "I..." he bit his lip, brushing his messy hair back from his face. Isaiah had always pushed through Averys' defenses. They'd gone to eat. Isaiah had been more than a one time thing. Avery took a slow breath. He wasn't really sure what was going on with them any more. "This... isn't just hooking up any more, is it?" He asked softly, staring intently at the space between Isaiah's collar bones. He ran his fingers gently over said collar bone, swallowing nervously.

Isaiah smiled softly and gave a little shrug, "I'd like it to not be, but if you only want it to be hooking up....I can reign myself in," he told him. He didn't want to force the man into anything, it was just that Isaiah wanted to settle down, he wanted to spend time with someone he'd also come home to. He sat up slightly and reached to his bedside table and from a drawer pulled out a little pendant necklace, it had a little heart on it but wasn't too much fancier. "Here, this is what I wanted to give you," he said, "Take or don't, but it's yours if ever you decide you want it to be,"

A year ago, Avery would have panicked and been out the door. But to be fair, a year ago he wouldn't have been still in this bed, either. Or been friendly with Isaiah. Avery had spent a long time loving and leaving. He shook his head quickly, not willing to think too deeply on anything. He hesitated a second, but took the necklace, sitting up and clasping it on. He stayed sitting, running his fingers lightly over the chain. If he thought too much, he knew he'd panic, so he just shook his head again, letting out a slow breath. "No labels," he countered softly. "I don't want to think about anything." He peeked at Isaiah. "You're warm, and comfortable. I can't handle thinking." It was a soft plea, though he didn't say it outright.

Isaiah watched the man take the necklace and put it on, but rightly didn't agree to a label. Isaiah was quite happy with that, he at least believe there was an option here to continue doing what they were doing and eventually they would come to a point where they could put a label on it, but there was no rush. "It's okay, let's just lay here, and just be in each other presence," it was early and they didn't have anywhere they needed to be just yet, so why not just be with each other in the moment, maybe even let themselves fall back asleep.

Avery relaxed considerably when Isaiah agreed, falling back easily against the man. He got himself settled again, shutting his eyes and resting comfortably nestled in Isaiah's arms. He let the silence go on for a bit, before speaking, softly, almost afraid to break the quiet. "I'm still here," He offered slowly. "I'm... never still here." He tried, grimacing at how it sounded and hoping it made sense. "I'm... not really anywhere else, either,"

Isaiah let the silence envelope them. He closed his eyes, letting the calm wash over him. He cracked an eye open when Avery spoke. The man just lightly nodded, and though it didn't make complete sense, it did make enough sense that he just smiled. "We don't need to overthink it, you are here now, and so am I, and that's all that matters in this moment," Isaiah replied softly, he didn't want Avery to continue thinking or stressing over whatever this was. it was casual and easy and though he wanted it to be serious, he didn't need him to worry about it.

Avery sighed softly, shutting his eyes again. "Yeah," He agreed gently, snuggling closer. "This moment," He repeated. He pressed a soft kiss to Isaiah's skin. "This moment is nice," He breathed. It was, really. Isaiah was warm. And Avery wouldn't admit it out loud, or even really to himself, but he was just tired. Tired of drifting. Tired of the mask he'd so carefully put together. He just wanted to sleep. He relaxed against Isaiah, starting to drift away again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back