Tired Eyes

Alexis Richarde

Alexis apparated into Australia, outside of her home, with a tired yet wide smile. She unlocked the door and closed it behind her as she called, "Izaak, I'm home." She wasn't certain if he was home, he could very well be with Leah and Jay or with his many muggle friends whose names often escaped her mind. She however did hope that he was home, she missed him so completely, not to compare that to the month of uncertainty.

The boxes were very slowly being unpacked, flattened and stacked against the wall but there was no drastic change, not that Alexis minded in the least. It would get unpacked soon enough, she assured herself as she put her keys on top of a tower of boxes as she drifted through her home.

Alexis found that her lover was in fact not home so she headed to their bedroom, intending on changing out of her t-shirt and jeans and sleeping and sleeping. So as she entered she changed into red and blue, plaid boxer shorts that loosely hung on her hips and a white graphic t-shirt. Messily, she scoped up her rose-golden strands of hair in her tired hands and put it into a messy bun.

Although there were strands falling out, Alexis was satisfied that her hair would stay in one place, so she crawled into bed and laid down as she put the soft white blanket over her bronzed legs. She rested her head on her pillow and reached for Izaak's pillow and hugged it as she always seemed to when Izaak wasn't in bed and she was sleeping.

The lids of Alexis' hazel irises slid shut and within moments she was asleep, despite it being the middle of the day.

Shaken up hard on the inside, shocked and frightened and anxious all at once, Izaak was trying his absolute best to keep people from finding out what was bothering him so much. It had been a close shave with Leah that morning and even Jay had picked up on the fact that Izaak was not acting himself. Thought after thought inundated his mind and they weren’t showing signs of stopping anytime soon. He was going to be a father not in ten years, not in wedlock, but now. And just when things were beginning to turn the right way up again too. Would Alexis ever accept this? Would their relationship last it? Would Issy be okay without him there every step of the way? Would the baby even grow up knowing its father?

The nineteen year old dug his fist deep into the pockets of his singularly most worn pair of jeans and fumbled with the keys in his fingers. He stuffed the one that opened the front door into the lock to discover that it was already unlocked. With a nervous flip of his stomach, Izaak took a few steps inward and closed the door softly behind him, knowing that there was only one other person that could possibly be here. After kicking his thongs off at the door, Izaak scanned his azure eyes across the living area but was not able to see his girlfriend. So he ventured further into their still rather unpacked home and reached their bedroom door in a matter of seconds.

For a moment Izaak forgot entirely about Isabella and the unborn child that belonged to the both of them. And he forgot about the turmoil that this would wreak upon his mending relationship. Because there Alexis was, asleep and peaceful in their bed looking more beautiful and more pure than Izaak could ever remember. A soft smile played sincerely on the corners of his lips as his blue eyes delved into his lover and the way she was hugging his pillow so close to her body as if it were actually him. But then came the guilt and the realisation that she might never want anything to do with him again once she found out about the pregnancy.

Shaking his head clear of such depressive thoughts, Izaak pulled his wifebeater over his head and let it drop forgotten to the floor as he moved towards the edge of Alexis’ side of the bed. With mixed emotions but an overwhelming need to hold his girlfriend in his arms, Izaak slipped between the sheets and gently laced his arms around her from behind. For Izaak it was a bittersweet moment, because knowing what he did this might very well be the last time he’d lie with her in bed. In fact he was so nervous about making his confession that he wouldn’t have been surprised if Alexis woke from the feel of his heart beat pressed against her back. "I love you beautiful." He sighed breathlessly, not particularly caring if she was asleep as it was mildly comforting his psyched pulse, and buried his face into her bare neck, soaking up the soothing scent of vanilla that seemed to be just Alexis.

Woken up by the sudden warmth that surrounded her, Alexis yawned quietly but kept her eyes shut, wishing to fall back to sleep once more as she was exhausted. However, the hands she felt around her body did in fact cause her to smile and open her eyes, she carelessly let go of the pillow and put her hands on the hands she was certain belonged to her lover. An array of shivers crawled up her spine as she felt Izaak's warm breath on the nape of her neck and her cheeks pinkened with delight as she fiddled adoringly with his fingers before curling her hand around his once more. "I love you too," she breathed, not even certain if she had imagined hearing him say that he loved her or if he actually did say those perfect words.

The comfort of just being in bed with Izaak, curled in his arms, washed over Alexis despite the overwhelming feeling in her stomach that something just was not right. She stayed silent, trying to figure out what could have her lover so upset but came up with nothing so she slowly shifted so she was facing Izaak on her side. She smiled tiredly then leant in and brushed her lips against his. Her face rested in the crook of his neck and her arms wrapped around him lovingly, softly brushing her fingertips across his shoulder as concern flooded her hazel orbs.

Alexis scrambled for an explanation of Izaak's detatchment, perhaps it was Leah or even Bella. Was something wrong? Did Bella get worse? With every second of looking for the truth she became more and more frantic so she asked, "What's wrong Izaak?"

Izaak had not expected to hear the loving words returned to him, nor had he realised that Alexis was awake until they were spoken. It was hard to keep himself calm, to stop his body from stiffening at the impending weight of what he had to confess to his lover. But he knew he wouldn't be able to hide his apprehension, Alexis would see straight through it.

Panic coursed through his veins as his girlfriend began to turn to face him in his arms and Izaak knew that there was no going back now. She would see his hurt and his worry so plainly in the blue depths of his irises. With a trying smile pressed to his lips, Izaak guiltily welcomed hers in a brief kiss. At the contact his stomach churned anxiously, returning him with feelings of unworthiness when their kisses usually went hand in hand with adoration or desire. Perhaps it was best if he treated the situation like a band-aid and just ripped the truth out of him, anything else would be excruciatingly painful.

A sliver of hope was instilled in him as Alexis curled into his body, buried her face in his neck and caressed his shoulder with her gentle fingertips, racing a small shiver down his spine. Perhaps she could not tell or had simply overlooked it, putting his distance down to Bella's comatose state. But it shattered into pieces as she spoke three simple words, three words that would be his undoing. "What's wrong Izaak?" The nineteen year old froze in silence, how could he possibly tell her that he was going to be a father? How could he do this to her? His stomach began to flip nervously and suddenly Izaak felt as if he was going to be sick. "It's Issy..." He began shakily after several deep and necessary breaths. A lump rose in his throat and no matter how many times Izaak tried to swallow it it remained, making his next words wavered and cracked. Just the way they should be. "S-she's... Pregnant." His hands which had been resting in the small of Alexis' back moved gingerly to her hips, ready to fly off of her should she end their relationship right then and there. Just imaginging it pricked his eyes with tears and they rose quickly to his azure irises, not spilling yet sadly glassing his gaze.

blergh.

"It's Issy..." The mention of the Veela caused Alexis to freeze in her soothing actions and made her feel nauseous. If he cheated on me again, she thought with pure anger, I'll leave him. She knew it would be hard but she was not that girl, she didn't get cheated on and she had given Izaak another chance because she loved him but love had it's boundaries. Her thoughts deafened her, only focusing on her hatred and a silent for Izaak so she did not here what he said, but she had in fact heard muffled words.

"I'm sorry, what?" Alexis asked as she shook her head, pulling away from Izaak to look into his eyes, not fighting to hide her anger and fright from her hazel irises as they met his glossy, azure orbs. The girl pulled away and clenched her fists as she entertained the idea of being cheated on once again. She found herself restless suddenly and sat up, her eyes looking anywhere but Izaak's face to make sure she could keep herself angry if she needed to utter the words that she would certainly cop out if she was looking straight at him.

//same here\\

"I'm sorry, what?" Izaak furrowed his brow as Alexis pulled away from their embrace. Had she really not heard what he had said? His shimmering azure blue eyes cast nervously across her hatred and anger fuelled expression and the nauseous sensation heightened. Instantly he was reminded of a mere few weeks ago as she had glared at him from across their drinks and now he wondered why she would ever want anything to do with him again once she learnt of his affliction.

With a heavy heart and the thought of breaking hers weighing down unbearably on his shoulders, Izaak took a moment longer to mirror Alexis' actions and sit up on the mattress. Her hazel eyes moved from the azure of his, fighting against keeping her gaze with his. Izaak drew a deep breath into his lungs, hoping he'd be able to speak the words again without breaking. "She's pregnant Alexis, and it's mine..." Izaak spoke shakily, his azure eyes full of fright and remorse. He did not want to be a father, at all but he had no say in the matter. The baby was going to be born regardless of his wishes. His blue blue eyes hooked on Alexis, pleading her to spare him a look, a response. The tears within them trembled on the rims of the lids, still not spilling but threatening mercilessly to do so.

Alexis could feel her stomach instantly turn into knots as she heard the word pregnant. She looked at Izaak disbelievingly, not completely certain what she should feel at this news. She opened her mouth, attempting to make sense of his words but couldn't, all she did was open her mouth and close it.

The silence lasted exactly thirty-four seconds, by Alexis' count. And when it was broken it was by the confused words, "I- I.. I don't know what to say or even think." She rubbed her eyes, this was not how it was supposed to be, while she didn't want children now she had imagined herself and Izaak having children and in wedlock, not the girlfriend of some 'Baby Daddy'.

"And that thing isn't getting rid of it?" Alexis asked after another, shorter, moment of silence.

The silence was breaking Izaak down second by excruciating second but he could do little else but wait for Alexis to speak. Because if he spoke now he would sound nothing less than desperate and pathetic which quite rightly was exactly what he was in this situation. "I- I.. I don't know what to say or even think." The silence was cut now by her confused and broken words and Izaak began fumbling with his thoughts, lost for words in a silent agreeance with her statement. He had taken the news in a daze himself, not being able to comprehend the prospect of having fathered a child until days later.

Alexis spoke again, for a second time breaking the drought of conversation and Izaak could not help but cringe. "No, I tried to reason with her Alexis but she's so set on having it." Izaak shook his head painfully and raised a hand to roughly rub away the tears that were forever forming. He didn't want his first child to be with someone he could not even remember sleeping with, he had secretly wanted it to be with Alexis, years down the track of course but now that was not to be. "I'll help Isabella where I can but I don't think I can handle actually being a father, not now and not like this." Izaak sighed truthfully as he caught the sheets between his fingers and wrenched angrily at them. And not without you, Izaak thought as he looked sadly over at his girlfriend, praying with all of his might that she would forgive him. "I'm sorry Alexis, for everything. You don't deserve this at all. But..." It was then that Izaak choked, imagining her leaving him and fleeing back to England to be with Zaire despite her reassurance that she would never do so. "I don't want to let you go, not again." Izaak reached across the distance between them, placing his hand within an inch of hers as his eyes finished the reach for him.

Alexis glared at Izaak unintentionally at the thought of him spending time with Isabella but she pushed that thought out of her mind as she heard his apology. "Don't apologize Izaak," she sighed, not really certain what else she could say, she certainly couldn't break up with him for what she had already accepted. She looked down at his hand that was close to hers and she snaked hers closer to her body, not quite ready for physical contact knowing that what had happened between he and that disgusting creature caused her such pain.

Alexis wasn't sure if she should explain why she was so hurt by all of his but a surge of anxiety that it would never be said caused her to say what was going on in her mind. "Izaak I have something to tell you," she muttered quietly. "I envisioned in the future, way in the future, having a child with you and I don't know.." she trailed off tiredly. "I thought you should know why I was so upset and disappointed," she added shyly as she put her hand back down on the bed, half an inch from Izaak's hoping that he would take her hand because as frightened as he was she was as well.

Nervously, Alexis looked into her lover's eyes hoping he would understand that she was not pressuring him into anything and understood why she was so pained by this, despite hiding it all. When she was truly hurting Alexis, like her mother, tried to hurt her pain despite it not actually seeming like that because she was awful at lying about her feelings.

Alexis told him not to apologise and Izaak caught himself chewing on his lower lip in order to restrain himself from speaking. Though he didn’t quite know what else to say. For most of the part it was his fault they were where they were now as it was his foolish actions that the child had been conceived under. There was little Izaak could do but apologise. A whole new level of detachment streaked through Izaak as his lover recoiled from his closeness. He couldn’t blame her though, not after what he had just confessed. So he allowed Alexis her space and arched backwards, though still continued to watch her as he tried to calculate her train of thought.

"Izaak I have something to tell you," The nineteen year old straightened his back in anticipation, and squared his broad shoulders in a sudden defensive stance. She’s not pregnant too, is she? But a cringe and the first few words of Alexis’ sentence later, Izaak had calmed himself right down. The hopes she held for years into the future were, unbeknownst to her, near identical to his own. It had occurred to him in the break they had taken from their relationship after seeing just how impossible it was to be without her. He had come to a conclusion that he’d end up marrying Alexis, he could simply not see himself with anybody else. But for now that was a step too big to take and one that made him shudder. Teenage marriages, and Izaak did not care how in love he was, was not something he’d enter into. Teenage pregnancies had been in the same books but his one night stand with Isabella had blown that ship wide open.

Izaak was well aware of the fact that he had just been invited back into Alexis’ personal space, so he took the opportunity to calm her nerves. “Alexis,” He spoke her name soothingly, letting one hand curl over the top of hers while the other lifted to her face and caressed her cheek with the pad of his thumb. “I’m disappointed too, I… I wanted it to be with you. My first, that is.” Izaak leant his forehead against his lover’s and allowed the lids of his eyes to fall shut. His lips were close, but not close enough, though he figured he’d let Alexis take the next move whether that be forward or not.

Alexis sighed outwardly as Izaak spoke her name, he was the only person that could calm her down just by saying her name. As his hand rested on hers she gave an attempt at a smile but her lips quivered and fell back into a straight expression. The touch of her lover's other hand on her cheek caused her to smile more comfortably. And his words widened that smile and caused her to blush softly.

Her eyes closed as their foreheads touched and she deeply kissed Izaak. Alexis needed him to understand that while if was a father of that thing's child, they were together and they loved each other. She knew that Isabella loved him and that with her charm she could change what he felt for her and she was truthfully afraid of this, which seemed to come across in their kiss. When their lips broke she softly chewed down on his bottom lip and her free hand rested on his shoulder very gently.

Alexis took her lips away from his and breathed, "I love you Izaak." She opened her eyes and quickly added, "But I'm not going to be there for that creature and it's spawn." She wanted to make it clear that she was there for Izaak, she could not careless about either Isabella or the fetus. He knew that she hated Isabella and would forever and it's child was only proof of her lover's physical cheating and how bad everything had turned.

The relief that crept over Izaak as Alexis pressed her lips against his own was indescribable. Of course it still wasn’t okay, he was having a child with a girl that was not her but with girl Alexis hated with a burning passion. But they were together, they loved each other and it was beginning to seem as if that love was near indestructible, after all that it had been through. So his hand found the back of her head and his long fingers tangled lightly in her tied up hair, causing several strands to fall out of the elastic. All the while Izaak pushed himself closer to her, trying to cover lost time. There were hints of apprehension and fear in his lover’s affections but it only caused to continue the kiss as lovingly as he possibly could in an attempt to soothe her. There was simply no one else for him.

Izaak reluctantly allowed Alexis to pull her lips from his though was pleasantly surprised by the sensation of her teeth catching on his lower lip, evoking a wave of heat through his body. A soft moan escaped him and he had to suppress another one as her fingers danced lightly across the skin on his shoulder. He loved her, he loved every single effect she had on him and every single affection she gave him, and was just about to return the words Alexis had spoken when her voice rose again. "But I'm not going to be there for that creature and it's spawn." Once more Izaak cringed; he could understand perfectly the hatred she held for Isabella but that did not mean he felt the same way. “It’s alright, no one’s asking you to be. Okay?” He comforted as he brushed his thumb lovingly across her lower lip. “Everything will work out, I promise.” His azure eyes delved deeply into the mixed hues of Alexis’, noting the green within them as he always did. Izaak could feel it now as he held her gaze, they’d get through this together, they would get there in the end.

With a soft smile pulling up the corners of his lips, Izaak slid his hands to his girlfriend’s shoulders and eased her back onto the mattress, into the position they had held before he had made his confession. “I’ll always love you Alexis.” His words were soft, barely a whisper between them as his hands ventured along her waist but they proved now how serious he was about their relationship pulling through.

Alexis smirked as Izaak moaned with pleasure, it was something she enjoyed to hear because he brought her such joy despite the turmoil that they were recently going through. When he cringed she frowned shamefully, she knew he didn't feel the same way she did about it but she needed him to know before things got further, should he choose the child over her which admittedly was a fear of hers.

The brush of her lover's thumb on her bottom lip caused her to smile widely, bringing out the green in her irises. “Everything will work out, I promise.” The promise Izaak gave Alexis reassured her, she needed Izaak and would be heart broken if things didn't work out so she would hold him to that. "Promise," she repeated very quietly, agreeing with him; they would get through this.

When they were laying down once more the strawberry blonde ran her hand up and down Izaak's spine affectionately. Her body curled into his, taking in the warmth that Izaak radiated and she nearly melted at his hushed words. She kissed his cheek multiple times and smiled as she rested her face into the crook of his neck. She inhaled deeply, taking in his scent before mouthing against his skin, 'I will always, always love you Izaak Jay Finch'. "Always," she said after kissing his neck.

With each kiss that was touched to his cheek, Izaak’s slight smile grew wider and wider. By the time Alexis’ face was hidden in the column of his neck, it had been replaced with a grin that reached every inch of his expression, his azure eyes in particular. And then her lips were moving against his skin in a collection of inaudible words. Despite the fact that he could not decipher her sentence exactly, unbeknownst to him they still had the desired effect. His entire body tingled, his heart warmed and he curled his muscled arms around Alexis tighter than before. But as she muttered one audible word that he had barely caught due to his focus on her kiss against his neck, Izaak suddenly perked up with bright curiousity.

A sly expression arched across his expression as he unwound himself from his girlfriend’s arms and rose above her, bracing himself by placing his palms either side of her torso. “Huh? What was that?” He asked playfully as he dove his lips into Alexis’ neck, attacking her soft skin with ravenous kisses. Though he could easily guess what his lover had said. “I didn’t quite get that.” Izaak continued to urge her with a vibrant grin and a teasing glint in his shockingly blue eyes. By now he had taken his hands from the mattress and tacked them to her sides. His fingers began digging into her skin, not painfully but just enough to tickle her.

so out of it

Alexis looked up as Izaak lay on top her and as he asked what she had said she opened her mouth to answer but as he kissed her, she chewed down on her bottom lip and the pink corners quirked upwards into a smile. She stuck her tongue out as he told her that she hadn't heard what she had said about to respond with 'Too bad, I'm not repeating it' when she noticed that her hands were held at her side onto the mattress.

A rather inappropriate thought came into Alexis' mind as she looked up into his wonderful blue eyes. But he began tickling her and she burst into fits of laughter and she giggled profusely. "Izaak," she laughed between breaths, pleading him to stop tickling her. She slide her legs to the side, trying to protect her middle as she pushed him off of her with all of her strength but her uncontrollable laughter and already being so much weaker then Izaak she barely budged him. "I'll...Tell.. You!"

His name was cried amongst a fit of laughter but it did not stop Izaak from continuing to playfully torture his girlfriend. All he did was laugh at her failed attempts to free herself from his prying hands. His fingers were quick to increase their speed, entertaining the thought of her eventually begging for mercy or at least telling him what he wanted to hear. Alexis continued to fight against his efforts and attempted to push him off of her laughter-weakened body but it was nowhere near enough. It only hardened Izaak’s own laughter, quickly robbing him of his breath.

"I'll...Tell.. You!" With amusement, Izaak gave a shake of his head and breathed several more chuckles before ceasing his torture method. However he left his hands on Alexis’ body, suddenly yearning for quite a lot more than the current physical contact they were exchanging. "Go on then," He pressed with a cheeky smile both on his lips and in his azure eyes. Acting on the desires that were quickly forming in his mind, Izaak sat himself on top of her knees, though most of his weight was still channelled through his own knees and onto the mattress. With a dazzling smile he leant in close to her beautiful face and kissed the bridge of her nose in encouragement of a response.

Alexis tried to catch her breath once Izaak stopped tickling her, her cheeks were red and hot as she looked up at her lover with a glistening smile. It was amazing what affects he had on her and this was proven as he kissed her. Her muscles relaxed and her heart beat quickened as she looked up at him through half-open, dazed eyes. "I love you now and I'll love you forever," she clearly said, over-annunciating playfully but the words were true.

"You better give me a proper kiss now Izaak," she warned as she quickly straightened her legs so Izaak was pressed on her body, she knew that it would both amuse him and share her ideas with him. Alexis arched an eyebrow and smirked cheekily at him before seductively chewing on her lower lip, this was a game they played often and one she had missed so much since she began at Hogwarts New Zealand.

"I love you now and I'll love you forever," On the outside, Izaak grinned at his lover and flashed her a rather smug ‘now that’s better’ expression. But on the inside he could feel his heart quicken and shudder a few unnecessary beats just for Alexis, just because she had told him forever. Now they could truly conquer everything, well forever could at least. But his thoughts quickly melded from sincere and loving into sly and lustful as she playfully warned that he had better kiss her, and properly too.

Wanting to do just that, Izaak did not hesitate in arching his body forward but was easily distracted by the way Alexis had shifted beneath him. There was no doubt in his mind that her intentions did not differ from his own. In the space of a heartbeat his azure eyes had flicked boldly down her body and were drifting slowly back up over her boxer shorts and the hem of her t-shirt when he caught Alexis’ expression at the top of his gaze. His eyes narrowed as she attempted to seduce him but they both knew she would succeed, she always did. “Or else what?” Izaak murmured huskily, so close to Alexis now that his lips brushed lightly across hers as he spoke.

Alexis watched as Izaak scanned her figure with his eyes but kept her expression the same and at his question she scoffed playfully and rolled her eyes. "Or else you have to watch a musical with me," she smirked, with malicious glint in her mixed eyes, but of course she was joking, she knew he hated musicals, she just enjoyed teasing him as she was. She flicked her eyes from his to his lips then back again as she waited for what was to come, because she knew that it was coming. She brushed her lips with his softly, still waiting for something deeper as she looked at Izaak plainly in the eyes.

LAAAME

The ultimatum she provided him with was more than enough to convince him to opt for the first option, not that he truly needed much encouragement anyway. But her devious gaze kept Izaak still as he shot his own towards her dirtily yet playfully, scowling just to add to the moment. But that expression quickly dissolved from his features as Alexis leant in to brush her lips lightly on his own. And through that simple touch, Izaak could feel the desire course heatedly through his veins.

He crashed his lips hungrily to hers, moving his head in sync with his kiss to exchange it in passionate bursts. He could taste Alexis on his tongue, smell her above all else and feel her beneath him but still Izaak could not help but yearn for more. As he continued to ravage her mouth with his lips his wandering hands found the hem of her shirt and dragged it up her slim waist, revealing a perfect portion of her honeyed skin. Breaking from her lips for air, Izaak could not stop the alluring grin of satisfaction from curling his lips. “Happy now?” He panted, hoping Alexis would tell him no or better yet, drag him into another one of their heated kisses.

Izaak's kiss shocked Alexis, in no way had she expected him to be so forceful, but she returned the kiss with just as much as he dished out. Her mind dizzied and the animalistic need for Izaak overwhelmed her as she kissed him back; she was enjoying the forcefulness of her lover. She girl forgot about her need for anything but him, at this moment all that she needed, and wanted, was the person laying above her.

The flame that Izaak ignited within Alexis caused her kisses to become more savage and aggressive until he broke from her lips. She took in jagged breaths, suddenly being reminded of her need for air as well as Izaak and opened her, almost completely green, eyes onto his azure orbs as he asked if she was happy.

After a deep inhale, Alexis arched her neck and forced their lips together. Once more there was no one or nothing she needed more then Izaak Finch, there was no thought in her mind but him. While they kissed, she urged for him to push it to a further place by sliding a hand down his neck and on his chest, over his heart.

It were as if all his Christmases had come at once when Alexis sprung another passionate, driving kiss on him. Izaak could feel it in her ravaging touch and in the way she kissed him as if she would never have the chance to again, she wanted it just as much as he. And he wanted nothing but Alexis, nothing at all. It was an obvious contrast to the innocence of their exchange before but Izaak was not complaining.

Distracted by the trailing of her hand down to his chest from the power and heat of the kiss, Izaak broke his lips once again from hers and dove right into the overwhelmingly green in her hazel irises. It was clearer now then ever, the desire burned ravenously between the couple, in their eyes, their kisses, every aspect of physical contact. Izaak shuffled back off of his lover’s legs and knelt on the mattress, drawing Alexis in with an alluring gaze. But she needn’t move at all because the nineteen year old had soon pulled her up onto his lap and for a good reason too. A single, open-mouthed kiss was laid against her warm neck before his fingers curled at the edge of her t-shirt and once again worked on ridding her of it. The task much easier now than before. “I’ve missed you baby.” Izaak breathed hotly into her ear with a stifling smile before nudging her gently with his lips, silently asking for assistance.

Alexis' eyes opened as their kiss came to a stop, watching every movement Izaak was taking but was in such awe of the complete personality change that had gone through the young couple that she couldn't do anything but watch him and wish his lips would return on hers very soon. Sooner then she had imagined she was on his lap and fiddling with a lock of his brown hair absentmindedly as he kissed her neck and began pulling her top up.

The words spoken to the girl brought a smile to her lips before she glanced into his eyes lovingly. Alexis reached down to the hem of her t-shirt and quickly pulled it off above her head. She flung it to the ground as her free hand wrapped tightly around Izaak's neck.

Time Passes :r
With her arms curled tightly around Izaak's waist Alexis let out a sigh of pure pleasure; whoever said that euphoria was unattainable was so very wrong. She had forgotten about Isabella and Izaak's child, all she could think about was them. "Hey blue eyes," she said with a doting smile, "I like you." Alexis jabbed Izaak lightly with a changed expression that said 'I think I'm going to keep you around.'

Pleasantly exhausted and more in love than he could safely say that he ever had been before, Izaak sunk his head back into the plush pillow and snaked his arm around his girlfriend’s shoulders. The lids of his azure eyes were slid only halfway shut as he relaxed into the couple’s embrace which was becoming more and more like a second nature nowadays. The thoughts in his mind whipped across the darkness that had fallen across his gaze, but this time none of them concerned Isabella or their child, or anyone else for that matter. It was just Alexis, like it only should be considering the time they had just spent with one another.

Her contented, euphoric sigh reached his ears and the nineteen year old smiled down at Alexis, opening his azure eyes fully just to see a loving smile dance across her perfectly delicate lips. The name she addressed him with caused Izaak to grin just enough, rousing memories of the first time she had used it which had also been on the same night that he had stolen her innocence. "I like you." Izaak playfully dismissed Alexis’ expression with a slight shake of his head. "So I was good enough? I can stay?" The mock hope in his voice caused Izaak to shake his head once more. It had never failed to amuse him how easily the pair of them could go from sharing soft kisses and whispering “I love you”’s to ravaging one another with a animalistic hunger. And now just being plain stupid and funny to each other. Izaak’s free hand took to his lover’s back, tracing the soft, bare skin absentmindedly with his fingertips. “Well you, Miss Richarde, are not so bad yourself.”

Alexis' smile widened at Izaak's remark and nodded in approval, how could she not think that he was good enough. She was certain that this sort of passion had never been seen to one another and it was a new facet of her love that she enjoyed. Most of the time they were loving or playful so this was a pleasant surprise. "You can stay," she said, deciding not to air her other thoughts for two reasons. One: it was obvious and two: she was far too shy. At his comment she said with a mock smug attitude, "I know."

Unable to hold her smile from Izaak she broke her feigned attitude and kissed his cheek softly. Suddenly, she was reminded that they hadn't exchanged Christmas presents and with only a day to wait Alexis couldn't wait any longer. "Okay I know it's early but..." she trailed off and pressed her lips onto his before she pulled away from Izaak and got out of bed.

Forgetting where she had dropped her shirt, Alexis picked up his and as she left the room she put it on, not minding how loose it was on her body because most of her clothes were loose as she didn't feel comfortable with anything that really showed her off. She walked down the stairs and where she had been hiding his present.

It wasn't anything big because she hadn't gone shopping for Christmas presents until she had known that she and Izaak were back together. She quickly leaped back into bed once she returned to their bedroom and continued her sentence, "I couldn't wait any longer. It was eating me up inside." Alexis handed him the present and smiled lovingly as she watched, hoping he would like it even though he couldn't make use of it until winter.

Click Me:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back