Time to say sorry

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Mark had to say sorry to the girl that he had made cry. He needed to do this so that Markov would forgive him, and ntoto mention the less chance of anymore brocken ribs. He sighed as he waited for her to show. He hoped she would.

Ivana had heard of the beating the MArk boy had gotten from Markov because of what he had done. She felt it was reasonable that hse go see him, if only to see his wounds. As she got closer she could see a purple mark on his cheek, no doubt from her brothers' fist. "How may I help you?" Her dreamy voice sounded odd with an icy tone mixed in with it. It sounded unnatural.

Mark was careful not to look at her. " I just want to say im sorry for kissing you, i shouldnt have done it so can we now move on please." He sighed. He diddnt want to be here at all he wanted to be with his mates, which diddnt inclued Kenny right now

Ivana huffed, she may be more dreamy than others but she could still tell when someone didn't want to do something and he blatenly didn't. Without a word she turned, her hair spinning behind her and almost hitting him but it wasn't quite long enough. She started to walk away. She would accept when he meant it and, until then, he would be getting shoulder barges and snippy attitude from Markov.

Mark sighed then went after her and stood in front of her to stop her path. " Hey what you doing im trying to say sorry. Im no good at this sort of thing ok. Just let try and get it right." Mark ran through what he should say in his head quickly. He looked down at her this time. " Ivy im sorry for what i did it was wrong and unfair to you. It was your first kiss and it should have been special. I should have known that and i should have been more mature. Im sorry" Mark hoped that she liked this one better than the last

Ivana shook her head. "It isn't the quality of the apology. I won't accept it if you'd rather be somewhere else than this. If you say sorry you have to be wanting to say sorry not just trying to stop getting beaten up." She waited expectedly for a real apology, knowing that, if she didn't get it, Shaylah would meet this guy Shaylah was no older than herself but she could manage to beat him up if needed.

Mark frowned then sighed again. " I dont want to be anywhere else and i dont really care about being beaten up, i have survived my dad for 14 years i can survive anything else. ok. Im just saying it because i want to. So i shall say it again. I am sorry so can we just move on please." Mark looked down at her he just wanted her to forgive him so that this guilt inside him would subside a little bit.

Mark gasped painfully and droppedto the ground grabbing himself. " Ok i glad we could sort out." His voice was rather hight pitched from normal and his words were dragged out. He managed to hall himself up as he walked away. " You no i just had a strange sense of da-ja-vu" He began in the direction of the comonroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back