Time to ourselves

Maria picked up her shoes and socks and began to walk in the opposite direction. She could not believe he would question her like that. Was it really that important for Maria to "love" him, isnt there anything else? Maria started heading back to the castle. She knew that if she spoke to Hamza at this moment, she would say things she would regret later.

In Hamza's mind, it was important for someone to love him, not to like him. Hamza thought of love as someone who cared about him, would be there for him no matter what, would get him through the good times and the bad times. "I suppose that can be considered at liking, but to me, the word love seems more appropriate than like." Hamza mumbled in his mind.

All of a sudden, Hamza took out his wand and started to say dark magic spells that weren't mean't to be used unless he was in danger. He pointed at trees, he pointed at the sky, he started to hit everything in his path, destroying all that he saw. The only one that can save him now is Maria, the one he loved.

As Maria was walking back to the castle, she heard the moving of branches. It was too loud of a noise to be made by the wind so she dropped her belongings and followed the noise. To her astonishment, she saw Hamza performing dark magic. She quickly made her way to him, grabbed his wand and threw it away from his reach. She held his shoulders with a strong grip and said "What are you doing?! Are you insane?!" She questioned him.

((OOC: Interesting, don't you think? haha ))

As Hamza was performing spells with him out of control, he sensed Maria turning around and running towards him. He then felt someone hitting the wand out of his hands and putting a grip around his shoulder so he cannot move. "I'm doing what I do when I am angry, I cannot control this because these powers are not under my control, they just release themselves when I am angry." said Hamza in an evil voice. Hamza's eyes were now turning red and he was getting even more mad. He opened his fist and the wand flew it's way to Hamza's hand, and then he said, "Why do you care? You don't love me. You never did and never will. You never cared for me and never will." said Hamza while breaking free from Maria's grip. Hamza was now looking straight at Maria with a wand in his hand, all he had to do was perform one spell that would end Maria's life right there, but Hamza was now fighting himself. Hamza's hand that held the wand was trying to raise itself to perform a spell, but Hamza's other hand was holding the hand down with the wand so it could not perform a spell, it was good versus evil right now. The only thing that was stopping Hamza from performing the spell was his love for Maria.

(( ooc: Very lol ))

Maria let Hamza finish. ' If I didn't care about you why would I have turned around and risking my own life?' She questioned him. The Hamza that stood in front of her was not familiar to her. She could not believe thatearlier today they were duelling for fun and now she could be taking her last breath. She thought about parents and brother. Maria was still angry with Hamza and as stubborn as she was, wasn't going to give in to him. ' You do what you want, Im not going anywhere.' She said without hesitation.

As Hamza heard the words 'If I didn't care about you why would I have turned around and risking my own life?', Hamza's good side started to take back in control, he had instantly dropped his wand. Hamza was now holding his face now and screaming out of his mind and then all of a sudden fell on the ground, looking like he was out cold. The only thing that was running through his mind all the time was Maria.

Maria could not believe what was happening on front of her. As Hamza fell to the ground she quickly walked up to him kneeled down and began to shake his shoulders gently to see if he was conscience. ' Hamza!' She said in a loud voice.

Hamza could hear Maria calling out his name, trying to get him to wake up, but since he had used a lot of his energy, he was much too weak to even move a muscle. "Water, I need some water." said Hamza in a quite tone, but enough so that Maria could hear.

Maria heard Hamza s voice faintly. He was asking for water. She remembered that she had a bottle of water with her. She quickly ran and grabbed, then began to gently pour some in his mouth.

((OOC: Try to go into favor with Hamza now, he's had enough I think lol. I put Hamza through too much stuff. haha ))

Hamza started to get some water into his body and then slowly recovered his energy. He coughed some water out, and now was sitting up. "Maria, why did you come back for me? I thought you were starting to hate me now." said Hamza in a low voice.

(( I ll go easy but still be a bit stubborn about it ;) ))

Maria was glad that he was alright. As Hamza sat up Maria moved back a bit from him. She looked at Hamza and replied ' I may not love you but I still care about you.' At that point in time she could not find more words to say. Hamza seemed fine now but she was still not fine with him. She put the bottle of water besideand got up to go back to the castle.

((OOC: Don't be stubborn either. Just beat up Hamza a little bit, but still stay with him. ))

Wait... wait Maria." said Hamza. "Can you help me get up?" said Hamza.

Maria was still upset with him but she wasn't completely heartless. She turned around and helped him up. ' I ll walk to you to your common room and on the way please don't talk to me.' Maria said to him without looking at him. She was in no mood to hear any excuses, he had just put her life in danger and she wasn't going to get over it in a heartbeat.

As Maria pulled her hand out to help Hamza up, he pulled Maria down and she fell on him. He instantly gave a kiss to Maria and said, "I was never going to let you get hurt, I was vigorously fighting my dark side so that I could protect you and only because of you that I broke through. If you leave me, I'm going to be nothing but a soulless human." said Hamza in a sad voice. "I know I put you in danger, but I deserve you and I will make a promise to you that I will never put you in danger again." said Hamza giving another kiss to Maria.

As Hamza tried to kiss her again, she turned so he got her cheek. ' Can we just leave it for now?' She asked in a tired voice. Maria got off of Hamza and stuck out her hand once again to help him up.

Hamza had gone overboard and really had done it this time, he had lost Maria. "Why, you don't want to spend time with me anymore?" said Hamza. Hamza was very weak right now, he needed someone to help him get through this and the only person he would expect to help him was leaving him. "Does this mean we are done?" said Hamza.

Maria sighed. She turned to look at him and said ' Can we just talk about this later?' Maria didn't want to say that this would be the end to their relationship. She had never met anyone like Hamza before but she wasn't going to let him think that he can do and say whatever he wants and expect her to forgive him. Also, she had had enough for one day and she didn't want to talk about it anymore. ' Would you like me to help you?' She asked offering him her hand once again hoping he doesn't pull her down again.

"Alright. Let's go." said Hamza. Hamza had now gotten up on both of his legs, but he was still very weak, so he walked very carefully.

(( I guess this thread is done, I have one started in the cliffs from before so if no one else has replied we can carry on this there?))

(( Sure. Can you close that thread though? Thanks ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back