Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose was feeling down, as she ever did anymore. It seemed like no matter how hard she tried, it just wasn't making any difference. She still had no friends, Arthur and Apollo still ignored her unless it was to be cruel, and she still spent the majority of her time alone. She sighed, putting on a light jacket before going down to the gardens. She found a nice spot beneath a tree and pulled out her guitar, strumming idly for a few moments before starting to play a sad, melancholy piece. She shut her eyes, letting the music wash over her.

Issac had decided to make his way to the garden of Hogwarts. He hadn't really visited the area himself, so he thought of, why not giving it a try. As he made his way to the garden, he slowly started to hear some sort of guitar playing. As he got closer to the sound, the louder it got, until he was at some sort of tree. Issac noticed a familiar girl underneath the tree playing the guitar. It sounded like it was some sort of sad song? "What's gotten you down?"

Rose nearly jumped out of her skin when someone spoke, not having heard them approach. She glanced up, not really relaxing when she saw it was Issac. "It doesn't matter," she replied simply, readjusting in her suit and turning away from him. Jasper would probably have told her to try and be his friend, but she wasn't ready to try with no warning, and besides, he wouldn't want to be her friend anyway.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Issac says with guilt lingering in his voice. He somehow had some sort of habit of scaring people. and he didn't even know why that was. "You're Rose... Right?" Issac says with a small smile. He wanted to make sure before he assumed anything. He hadn't really been paying attention to his classmates the past year, as he was always outside and procrastinating all the time. "Anyways, from what I just heard, I think you play the guitar awesomely"

Rose shrugged. "You didn't scare me, it's alright," She reassured him, without looking to the boy. She nodded at his question. "Yeah, Rose. You're Issac. Your sister is currently dating my brother," She added. She was surprised when he actually complimented her playing, glancing up at him and blushing. "Thank you," She murmured,

Issac nods when Rose tell him that he didn't scare her. Which was a relief, he had hoped that he didn't scare her. He clicks his fingers together, now slightly hitting at the fact that their siblings were dating. "OH, so you're related to him," Issac says with a nod. Issac was still surprised that his sister even managed to be in a relationship. Samantha was always shy and stuff, he hadn't really expected her to start dating just yet. "Ren right?" Issac says for confirmation. His sister talked none stop about this boy, he was glad that his sister found someone, but it just so so annoying. "It's no problem. What were you playing?"

Rose almost rolled her eyes. "Yeah. I'm the youngest Lockwood," she shrugged. She nodded as he asked Ren's name. "That's the idiot," She retorted. When he asked her what she was playing, she hesitated a moment.She scooted over a bit, patting the space next to her, before readjusting. She started to play again, quickly forgetting he was there as she got lost in the music again.

Issac nods when the girl mentioned that she was the youngest sibling of their family, and laughs a little she mentions about how apparently Ren was in fact her idiot brother. Issac laughed because he knew that Samantha would be saying the same thing about him. He listens and watches Rose playing the guitar. When the song is over, he then turned to the Gryffindor girl and claps a little. "That was cool! How long have you played the guitar?" Issac asks the girl. Issac wasn't really musically inclined, as he was more of a sporty person, but he had remembered that his sister had played the guitar when they were younger, so he knew some of the basic chords.

Rose almost smiled a little, blushing, and looking away. "A few years," She replied softly. "I tried to sing for a while, but I can't hold a tune very well," She laughed lightly. "My sister can sing beautifully, though, so she tends to sing for me," She smiled warmly. "My brother might be an idiot, but my sister is wonderful," She laughed lightly, turning to look at Isaac. "Are you and Sam close?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back