Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Biseksual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Fairy Wing Cor
Alice for a long time could not figure out any reason to get in time from the common room friend @Benjamin Dreyer and both could go to the party. The only reason the girl could think of was to go dancing and meet new friends. But new friends never went wrong. She went to the big hall with the hope that a friend would join. Alice looked around, this evening promised to be cheerful. I just had to start having fun.

Last edited:
Ben had been persuaded to leave the common room by Alice to go to the Valentine's Dance. He went down the last stairs to the great hall, impatient to meet his friend. Ben was still wearing the same costume as Yule's ball and was hoping it wouldn't last, he didn't want to look old fashioned. When he got home he saw his cousin who was talking with a few girls but didn't decide to disturb her, when the boy finally saw Alice he readjusted his costume before advancing towards her. "Hi!" he said with a big smile."I love your outfit!" Ben added ,not knowing what to say.

Last edited:
While Alice waited for Ben, she hoped someone would join to make a new friend. She looked around, but everyone was busy and probably not destined to make friends today, although Alice did not give up hope. Standing with her back to the door, she didn't notice Ben entering the hall, and she was upset when a friend greeted her. ''Hello!'' she said, then smiled warmly. ''Thank you.'' Alice refused, but something had to be said to start the conversation. ''What are you going to do on vacation?'' out of curiosity the girl wanted to know.

"I don't know yet if I'm staying at Hogwarts or going home" he said, asking himself the question inwardly "What about you? What are you thinking about doing?" Ben wondered if they could spend some time together considering that 'Alice was one of his only friends and someone he enjoyed spending time with."We could still see each other during the holidays ?If you want ,of course " he asked timidly, eating a chocolate hoping it would distress him.

''Empty plans to go to the house.'' she said, because so far had a plan to go home, to go to the horse stable, even though the opposition would not have to stay with Ben school. ''Of course I want to spend time with you. On weekends I had thought to go to the horse stable. " she replied, then serves cup with pumpkin juice. The music started to sound, which Alice really liked and would have liked to have danced to, but could wait a while if someone joined them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back