Time to Breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caina Dante

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Well I haven't been really active and I'm sorry for that. School is actually starting up again. I'm moving about five hours away just to go to school and I already know I'm going to be packed. I've been trying to balance everything out but HNZ is not fitting into my timetable. Though I wish it would. I'm driving down to my school on Thursday and then I start classes on Monday. Basically I just won't be on until about Wednesday at least not as much as I usually am. Sorry for those I have roleplays with. I'm trying to catch up today.... This includes all of my many characters =)

---Tanner​

Sorry guys it has taken so long for me to get settled. Life has been a little out there lately but I think things are finally calming down. I've officially moved in and started classes :glare: all I can say is I'm glad it's the weekend now. :lol: I'm going to try to catch up with all the roleplays and other important stuff I need to get done. Sorry if my short leave inconvienced anyone :erm: I don't know if I will be on as much as i used to be but surely I'll be on every day from now on unless other wise stated..... :D

On a side Note: Only four five emoticons I'm getting better with my addiction :r

Yay! :hug:
Its understandable that school is stressful, I've been through exactly the same thing recently. <_<
Obviously RL comes first, but its good to know your back! :D
I Hope you manage with everything okay and as long as you don't leave us for good no-ones complaining. ^_^ :)

... Emoticon addictions are hard to get out of. We can all relate to that one. =))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back