Time passes

Rosaline nodded in agreement, it would be very out of character for Chavdar, actually it would be quite out of character for herself as well, she had never been like that, even when her husband was alive. Rosaline curled her lip over thoughtfully then after a quick moment of silence she said, "I think I am the same way."

Chavdar looked over her, and nodded as well, "I would think so as well." Chavdar honestly didn't know much else to say. Trying to think, he said nervously, "I guess it would be out of line if I were to ask you out to do something sometime, wouldn't it?" Chavdar didn't even know why he said what he said. However, he never seemed to think before he actually said something.

Rosaline looked at Chavdar with surprise as he asked her this, but her lips formed a gentle smile and she said, "No it wouldn't be out of line at all." Rosaline felt her cheeks flush with slight embarrassment at her stupid way of answering Chavdar's question, she was 25 she should be able to respond to something so simple.

Chavdar smiled, in amusement, though the answer he was expecting a more to the negative side. He laughed, "God, I sound stupid. I would have no idea what to do though. So, what would you want to do?" Chavdar had never really been out with a girl, hanging out or no, nor did he have any idea how to behave. Chavdar thought to himself, Just let the woman do what she pleases...

Rosaline raised her eye brows in surprise yet again, with the way Chavdar looked she assumed that he would know exactly what to do. "I too haven't an idea, so why don't we see where the wind takes us?" Rosaline mused with a cheeky grin.

Chavdar folded his arms, and had a rather confused expression on his face. "Hm, I don't go to restaurants, and the only other place I go to after work is my house. I think you should decide the when and where and what to do thing." Chavdar smirked slightly, although inside, he was clueless as can be.

Rosaline rolled her eyes at Chavdar and teased lightly, "Has anyone ever told you that you can be quite stubborn?" Rosaline sighed and said, "There is a cafe I went to once in a small wizarding village, it's really the only place I can think of that isn't terrible." Or awkward. Rosaline really didn't know what to say, she hadn't been asked out in so long, even then she was certain she had been tricked into it.

Chavdar shook his head, and flashed a smile, "Nope. It runs in the genes." Chavdar glanced around the village. He was very unfamiliar with this area. He only knew the way to get to his destination. "Well, I wouldn't want to take you to a place that feels uncomfortable, or unfamiliar." Chavdar shrugged, "I only know places in Bulgaria. I know, I am a boring person." He laughed softly.

((Um, where could they go?))

"Well I'm unfamiliar with this country as a whole," Rosaline stated plainly. Rosaline looked at Chavdar with a grin and said, "I love Bulgaria, if you want..." Rosaline shrugged her shoulders slightly then bit her lip, she really didn't care, it was only a date, if that, it could have just been a question as friends.

[not too sure.. uhm you decide. :p ]

Chavdar knew how she felt. He hadn't had time to explore just yet. Chavdar thought for a moment, "I haven't been to the capital for a while. I guess we can find something to do there." It was hard to peek his interest, however, he figured that Rosaline might find something there to entertain the both of them.

((Hm, they are going on a date right now, are they? :blink: I confused myself.))

[i dont know.. im so confused :p its hard to rp when its about 1 am :S ]

Rosaline nodded her head once slowly and then simply said, "Alright." Rosaline found herself becoming a little more awkward, she wasn't sure if it was because it was just her or if it was because she hadn't been asked out since he died. Rosaline could only assume it was the second one, she had loved her husband dearly, and of course still did.

[Lord i can't remember what i named her husband at all :p ]

((Maybe we can have them go out like a week from their time. It is almost one AM here too.))

Chavdar glanced down and then back up at the sky. He groaned, "I will have to get back to work soon, then off to the Ministry. Perhaps later on in the week, when I am off work, I'll take you to Bulgaria. However, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, considering your husband and all." Chavdar didn't want to come between a woman and her dead husband. He probably would have felt the same way, if he were married and was in love. However, he doubted he ever would actually fall "in love".

((Oh dear, what would he think?))

Rosaline nodded her head and said, "Don't worry it's fine." Rosaline winced feeling a large pang of guilt for lying, she had always been so bad at lying, and lying about something so big was hard. "Send me an owl?" Rosaline asked with a light smile, hiding up all the emotions going on inside of her, she was very confused.

[sure :) Should we start now? ]

Chavdar grew suspicious, but ignored it. He knew that she wasn't going to be all comfortable about this, but then again, she said that it was fine. Chavdar chuckled, "I hope you don't mind a tiny black one." He smiled. "I'll get back to the shop, so I'll send you a note once I find a day out of my busy schedule." With that, Chavdar left her she stood. Running a shop wasn't easy, and he was just on a break. He didn't know how to feel about this whole "date" thing. Shaking his head, he entered his shop.

((Sure, I'll make the post, in All around the Wizarding World.))

[lovely]

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar before walking off as well. Feeling slightly flustered and confused about this whole thing. What was she to do? Rosaline sighed and apparated off to find Lily, hopefully she would be able to help make sense of the whole thing.

END OF THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back