Time passes

Chavdar Zhefarovich

Wand
Poisonwood 14 3/4" Core of Basilisk Fang and Ebony 14" Core of Chimera Scale
Chavdar locked the front door of his new shop, just to take a few hour break. Kids were getting to him, however, he only cherished one, and that was his adopted daughter. It made him grow up a bit, and want to settle down in a permanent residence, which is now in New Zealand. He missed Bulgaria, but he couldn't pull Hadan out of school, just for his selffishness. Chavdar approached a tree, and leaned against it, soaking up the sun's harmful rays. He enjoyed getting time to himself, but with Hadan at school... Chavdar would not admit that he was lonely. Nah, not with Asparuh randomly popping in and out of his house.

[sorry for the late response, my power went out :( ]

Rosaline apparated to Brightstone Village, she had heard that Aiden had been caught with Lily by Gaspard and she needed to tell Lily to get out of New Zealand and fast. Rosaline walked around for about an hour, she hadn't been able to find her and her feet where beginning to hurt. As she walked she spotted a vaguely familiar face. Rosaline narrowed her eyes slightly then walked towards the man. Only when she was standing a few feet away from him did she realize who it was. "Chavdar," Rosaline said simply, as if this was her greeting to him.

Chavdar wasn't noticing much as the time passed. It was when he heard his name. His eyes stared at the female in front of him. It took him a minute to process who exactly this woman was. It clicked, and he smiled friendly, "Well, long time no see, Rosaline." A lot of things had changed since the last time they had spoken. He had a daughter, owned a shop, and acted somewhat civil to his father. Unless Asparuh brought up something horrific, then they battle it out. Chavdar inquired, "What brings you back to this area?"

Rosaline smiled gently at Chavdar then she said, "Family matters, I suppose." Rosaline looked over her shoulder for a swift moment then back at Chavdar and she said, "And yourself?" Rosaline couldn't hide the fact that she was glad to see Chavdar, she hadn't spoken to anyone but her family members since she had spoken to Vasilka, which had been a very brief conversation, if you could even call it that. Since then Rosalne had been working on getting out of her depression, it wasn't much, but it was working, she no longer felt lethargic, she still missed her husband but she always would.

Chavdar thought for a moment, and knew that well, family was the reason he moved here. Chavdar answered, "Well, I own a quill and ink shop, and work at the Ministry. And I am stuck here until my daughter gets out of the hogwarts school." He paused. "She is adopted." Chavdar chuckled to himself. He hadn't really socialized with many people since he had two jobs, just because he was bored. Secretly, he was glad it was with Rosaline than really anyone else. Chavdar somehow saw that she was glad to see him, or he could be wrong as well.

"Oh, you are the knew owner of Shrivenshafts," Rosaline said, she was impressed and surprised at this. Then she raised her eye brows in surprise at Chavdar's next words and she smiled at him and said, "Congratulations are in order I suppose, what's her name?" Rosaline decided that she would hide the fact that she was planning on adopting a child as well, but she just wanted to move out first, but before that she had to get over her depression so she could move back to Bulgaria, Gaspard wouldn't let her leave until then, she hated this.

Chavdar gave her a slightly weird look, "Scrivenshaft's? Uh, my store is Scribbulus, just over there." He nodded toward his store. He never liked the name, but well, it was better than being bored. He even met an interesting muggleborn. Chavdar laughed, "Her name is Hadan Johnson. I cannot convince her for the life of me to go home to Bulgaria." Chavdar admitted, "I am taking orders from a child..." Chavdar bit his lip slightly. All he wanted was to make Hadan happy. At least she has a father figure in her life now. Chavdar had changed into a softy whenever he is around her. He figured that it was what father's did.

[darnn i forgot which was which :p ]

Rosaline's cheeks flushed a gentle pink from embarrassment and she said, "Well, at least you know the name of your store." Rosaline averted her eyes from Chavdar's gaze for a swift moment then looked back at him and smiled nicely and said, "As long as she is respectful and good, I don't think it will matter, besides Durmstrang isn't the best school to send a child." Rosaline smiled at Chavdar once more and observed, "It seems you've been quite busy since we've seen each other last." Rosaline looked him over once, then nodded once, he even looked different.

((Haha. :p ))

Chavdar noticed that she was embarrassed a little, so he remarked, "Don't worry. I tend to forget where my shop is half the time." Chavdar remembered his time in Durmstrang. He enjoyed himself, a lot, actually. Chavdar said in his mind, Respectful enough to order my father around. Chavdar pointed out, speaking in his usual voice, "She went to Durmstrang for about a year. She wasn't bothered. She just likes this school better." Chavdar smiled gently, "Not really. I just do a lot of traveling from the Ministry and shop. The other half of the time, I laze around my house." Chavdar examined Rosaline, somehow finding her a bit different than before. "Did you change anything since I last saw you?"

Rosaline raised her eye brow slightly then looked down trying to see what Chavdar was talking about then set her gaze back onto him and she said, "I don't think so, but I seem to be getting happier." Whether that is my mind playing tricks on me or not, I cannot be sure, Rosaline thought to herself. Then she bit her bottom lip and simply stated, "You look different as well." Rosaline ran her hand through her auburn hair, then put it up into a high pony table, her hair was beginning to bother her. Her curls, still looking tight and put together while her hair was put up.

Chavdar shrugged, "I thought that maybe you changed your hair or something. But being happier is a lot better than changing appearance." He remembered that she had lost her husband, and felt a bit bad for her. He had never married and lost, so he couldn't empathize with her. Heck, he never married anyhow. Chavdar examined himself, and cocked an eyebrow, "I do? Well, I hope I look better." He watched her put her hair back, and felt glad that he did that before he even exited his house.

"Better," Rosaline said with a nod then said, "I'm not sure if it's your appearance but something has changed." Rosaline began to wonder if it was just her that changed, that her depression had affected the way she had seen people. She hadn't realized that this was a possibility until now. Rosaline put her upper lip over her bottom lip as she thought about this, her eyes showing that she was clearly focusing on something. Rosaline shook her head then blinked and looked back at Chavdar.

Chavdar glanced down at the ground, trying to figure out how he seemed different. He was a lot happier, but still felt like something was missing. Chavdar could not place it. "I don't know what it could be. Maybe I am nicer?" He shook his head, "No, I wasn't very nice to that mud-um, I mean muggleborn in my shop." He saw that she too was focusing on something. He smiled a bit, and shrugged, "Are you trying to figure it out too?" Chavdar probably seemed more mature, and realized that this is a possibility as well.

Rosaline couldn't help but let out a small laugh at Chavdar's words. Then Rosaline teased nicely, "You're probably the nicest person I've spoken to in a while, aside from my 6 year old cousin, but even then.." Rosaline nodded her head and said, "Sort of.." Rosaline shrugged her shoulders slightly then smiled at Chavdar.

Chavdar chuckled, joking, "Great, now I have to compete to a six-year-old." He stated, "I am never nice to the muggles or muggleborn." He joked, "You aren't a muggle, right? Because the talk about magic and such would have been weird." Chavdar cocked his head to the side very slightly, wondering why she would be trying to figure it out as well. "Well, if you figure it out, let me know. I have no clue, besides the theory of my maturing."

"Gisella isn't any normal six year old," Rosaline joked though it was sort of true. Rosaline was surprised that she wasn't a Parseltongue. Rosaline rolled her eyes at what Chavdar asked her next and said, "I'm a Pureblood thank you. Would you like me to prove it or does the fact that I know exactly where Durmstrang, Hogwarts New Zealand and Beauxbatons enough?" Rosaline knew that both Durmstrang and Beauxbatons were hidden and that Hogwarts New Zealand had a barrier to muggles so it should be easy enough to figure out, and why would a muggle know what these schools were? And she had more then a few Death Eaters in her family. "To be perfectly honest, I was wondering if my depression affected how I view people and if this is why you seem different," Rosaline stated with a slight shrug.

Chavdar laughed, "Well, my family has an odd thing with albino children. Three total, but one is dead." He shrugged. His family tree was charmed to show pictures and such of the members, along with their bloodline. Chavdar's eyes changed to shock once he heard that she was a pureblood, "I believe that you are a witch. How odd...two purebloods in one area. Here I thought I was one of the fewest left out there." Chavdar shrugged. He did not expect to meet another pureblood. However, he wasn't exactly looking either. Chavdar smiled weakly, "Depression does change your look at life, and people." He wouldn't really know. He had never been depressed.

"Albino children? I can't say we have any of those in my family, well not living anyways," Rosaline murmured curiously. Rosaline smirked then said, "Well that's a start I suppose." Rosaline shrugged her shoulders once more and asked curiously, "You've been depressed?" Rosaline knew that it wasn't her place, she just couldn't help herself, Chavdar was a very different creature and she wanted to figure him out, though the fact that they had only met twice doesn't help really.

Chavdar nodded, "Yes, Hadan is albino. We have another, according to the tree, who is also, and a parselmouth. Strange mix. My family tree shows everything." Chavdar laughed, "Now I have someone to help me make fun of the muggleborns." He added, "Well...I'm not that harsh." Chavdar thought really hard, trying to see whether he had ever been depressed. He then nodded, "Once." It was at the Leaky Cauldron, but of course, he drank his troubles away. He wasn't an alcoholic, for he didn't do it much at all.

Rosaline smiled and said, "How nice." Rosaline wasn't sure what to say to that, and she figured that it was easier and safer to just play nice. "Perfect," Rosaline said as her eyes rolled slightly, that was probably the stupidest thing to do with your time. Why on Earth you I make fun of them? Or worse? That is what Death Eaters are for, Rosaline thought as her eyebrows furrowed curiously. Then she snapped back into reality when Chavdar answered her question and responded, "That surprises me, you seem so...happy." Rosaline was being a little sarcastic when she said 'happy' but only because he was so serious, which she liked.

Chavdar shrugged, "I don't really have a problem with muggleborns. What intrigues me is how they get their magic in the first place." He spoke truthfully. No matter how he researched, he could not figure it out. Similar to how Death Eaters follow some dead guy. Chavdar smirked, "I seem happy? Ha, I fail to see that." What depressed him was that after years of revenge to get back at his dad, it just melted in one meeting. Kalif was right. It was stupid.

"Oh that I can understand, very confusing," Rosaline agreed and nodded her head once, they were very different creatures. Rosaline smirked slightly then said sarcastically, "Oh yes, very happy, you're just smiles and rainbows." Rosaline rolled her eyes once more, breaking into a smile at the idea of something so foolish.

Chavdar wished he could find that gene. But what would he do with it in the first place? Once he heard Rosalie comment, saying that he was all smiles and rainbows, he cocked his eye brow up, and gave her an odd look, "Smiles and rainbows?" He knew that she was being sarcastic, but he could not help but laugh, curious to where she got that from. "I hope you aren't impressed by...that behavior. Though it would be hilarious."

Rosaline raised her eye brow when Chavdar said that he hoped she wasn't impressed by smiles and rainbows. She then shook her head with a bit of a laugh and said, "No, not in the least, not to worry. It would be quite...interesting if you did act like that though." Rosaline smirked playfully at Chavdar then sighed gently.

Chavdar tried to imagine himself all...bubbly. He could not see himself act like that. It would be a little foolish to, in his opinion. Chavdar chuckled, "I cannot see myself acting like that. I believe I am too uptight to be a happy person." Chavdar wondered if he ever could be happy. He only acted happy, well, just smiling more when he had Hadan or Jaken around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back