Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Wenge Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Much like her previous year, Agnes had opted to stay in New Zealand instead of returning home. She knew she would be in the way there and with so many other family members it wasn’t as though anyone was going to miss her. As long as she wrote to her father to keep him up to date about her grades, and how she was planning to do better in the year ahead, he’d seemed happy to allow her to stay near Hogwarts and study over the holidays. Of course, she didn’t actually do any studying and the fact that Jack thought she followed his rules was laughable. Luckily for her, she had a close knit of cousins that questioned her families preposterous rules and allowed her her freedom where they could.

She knew when she grew older she’d have to answer to her actions and prove her worth, but for now she was able to enjoy the time off and away from her books. Despite having very little money at her disposal, she’d spent most of her time around the shops in Obsidian, but today she’d ventured further towards the harbour instead, finding a space a short distance away that overlooked the water. If it were summer she would have happily lounged all day, but with the bitter winds surrounding them she’d opted for a large dark coat and fluffy hood, that kept her warm as she watched the small boats go by, hot chocolate in hands.

Last edited:
Tyler hated going shopping, but he'd outgrown his robes so it was necessary. But thankfully, after the lady in the shop had taken his measurements, Tyler was free to roam out in the street while his mother arranged the rest. All the better, the shop had been dreadfully boring. But the street wasn't much better. It annoyed Tyler that he and Blake hadn't managed to arrange their shopping on the same day. He liked hanging out with Blake, it made him feel stronger when he was with the other boy, and Blake was fun to hang out with too. He knew that he wouldn't be bored with him here. He'd also kind of hoped to see Sierra, but she wasn't around either. It was disappointing.

He wandered around a bit and finally spotted someone he recognized. He watched as the girl just sat there, watching boats. He had only really spoken to Agnieszka at the Quiditch match, but knowing someone was better than knowing no one. And he was really bored. He wandered over, his hands in his pockets. It was pretty cold. "So is boat watching your hobby or something?"

Agnes didn't really have any friends, so she was more than startled when she heard a voice out to her side. She turned her head to peer at a boy she wasn't sure if she knew. Maybe he thought she was someone else? After a second however she recalled his face somewhere before, and eventually managed to trace her thoughts back to that day at the Quidditch match. "Is stalking girls yours?" she asked back, turning her head back out to the boats. She didn't know why Tyler was here, it wasn't like he paid her any attention in class. Maybe because she was on her own he thought it was a good opportunity to take advantage her, and well, he'd have another thing coming. After her parents told her everything she had to do down to a tee, Agnes had a way of taking it out on others without even realising it. It was the only way she had to fight back at anything that tried to control her. "Don't you have any friends to be bothering?" she asked, taking a sip of her drink which was already becoming lukewarm.

Tyler scoffed at Agnieszka's words. What had he done to deserve that? He knew he hadn't been the nicest guy at the Quidditch match, but it wasn't his fault she seemed like a nerd who studied all the time. If she was a bit more social, maybe he wouldn't have assumed that. "Arrogant to assume I'm stalking you when we're in a busy wizarding shopping place, but whatever." He told her with a roll of his eyes. "Why are you so pissy?" He added, frowning at her. "We both know I have more friends than you to bother, they just happen to not be here." He shrugged. "But if you'd rather be alone, I'm sure I can find something more interesting to do." Why would he waste his time on a girl who was so rude to him?

Agnes couldn’t be bothered to correct him. Sure they were in a busy shopping area but he had come over to talk to her hadn’t he? “I’m not pissy!” She frowned, glaring at the boy who seemed to be turning on her fast. She knew she didn’t get on with her classmates as well as others did, not by a long short, but that wasn’t her fault. “Sure, whatever. Good luck finding any of your real friends then. We also both know you wouldn’t be here if they were about,” she replied. They weren’t close at all, they’d only spoken once! She didn’t need this kid to start judging her straight off the bat, and while she knew it was a hypocritical thing to think, at least she had her reasons. “What’s more interesting around here anyway?” She asked, it was boring especially when you’d been here weeks on end.

Tyler snorted when she insisted she wasn't pissy. "Whatever, sounds like it to me." He told her casually. "And I told you, my friends aren't out here shopping today. It happens. I thought I'd be all nice and talk to you, but you immediately accused me of stalking." He pointed out. He shrugged when she said he wouldn't be here if they weren't around. That was true, but that didn't make it bad that he was talking to her. He hadn't even meant it badly, but it seemed like girls were just too sensitive. "I'm not sure, but I can find out." He said when she asked what was more interesting around here. "Anything is better than some girl being rude for no reason." He added.

What did this boy even want from her? Was he trying to start a fight over nothing? "Yeah well, that's true." she mumbled, he had been stalking her a bit after all. "You're the one who's being rude!" she was frowning harshly and her voice raising, and while she hadn't intended on making an enemies today, it seemed to be the way it was going. "Why couldn't just come over and ask how I was doing instead of assuming I like boat watching? Why did you assume I was geeky?" she recalled the day of the Quidditch game, "How about for once you actually find out something about someone before you jump to your own conclusions? You have no idea who I am." She didn't mean the last of her sentence to sound arrogant, more than he had no idea for her own reasoning's, but for all she cared he could have left her to it. She didn't need some immature little boy making stupid assumptions about her all the time.

Tyler scowled. "It's not true. Do you always call it stalking when someone talks to you? So dramatic." He muttered, frustrated by the girl. "I was just asking a question, no need to get defensive. You seemed to be looking at boats. And I just thought you studied a lot because you're quiet. I practically called you smart, which is a compliment. But you seem to make drama out of everything." He said, crossing his arms and looking at her. He sighed. "Fine, then what do you like to do?" He asked her, raising his eyebrows. "If I'm so far off the mark, tell me what you are like."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back