Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliyah Jackson

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
Helloooo :hug:

Maybe some of you have noticed... BUUUT my activity here on the board is at its lowest (I think) rate. Only about two hours of my day is spent here which for me is totally depressing. RL is trying to get all my attention and so here I am, giving a warning to all of the people I have plots/threads or any fun with. Gah I hate doing these absence threads but I have to, sadly.

There are really many activities I have to attend, many quizzes/exams to study for and several events I have to plan. All those things cause me to slow down here on the board. I won't neglect my threads, I swear. I am just giving a little note to those who I have plots with. With all the spare time given to me, I'll try to get back here and reply to my threads yeah?

Basically I'm not going to be on a hiatus. Just saying that I'll be slow with my threads. I'll still be doing that MESSI incentive though!

My apologies :(

~ Arty

Good luck with all the things you have to do and being busy!
See when you're able to pop on! :hug:

That's ok! RL comes first! Good luck with everything ^_^

So! Just an update;

EXAMS ARE HERE! So omfg, I'll be slower than usual plus, a close family member just passed away. My sincere apologies to those I have ongoing threads with.

:(

Aw Arty...

Sorry to hear about your close family member. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope your exams go super well, we will throw you a partay when you're done ^_^

Kate x

:hug:

That's what I like to hear! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back